*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178763-Russo-and-Whedon-day-one
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Draft · Animal · #2178763
A thing I'm writing for a friend, based on an RP.
The Phanpy stepped into the room with an air of self-satisfaction.His eyes took in the wirld around him with hungry vigour and a subtle, cocksure disposition. As he stepped further into the guild's newly-built training area, he began sizing up the Poochyena who stood nervously awaiting him in the innermost circle of the training ring. A scrawny specimen, the smaller Pokemon had been hand-picked by the Phanpy, just for the task at hand. Perhaps, if the pup displayed some talentnor meager intellect, there would be further use for him, though the Phanpy doubted it.

They avoided each other's eyes as the.Phanpy approached. The Poochhyena instead busied himself focusing on the scant moonbeams which slipped in through the gaps in the uncovered rafters.
The Phanpy circled to the unmoving Poochyena's flank, giving a primal, hungry look. His eyes narrowed in concentration as his ponderings overcame him momentarily...
"I hope you get good training out of this!", piped up the underfed pup, shattering the silence with his perky timbre.
This interruption violently ended the Phanpy's thoughts, and filled him with a sudden, violent rage.

He launched himself forward with all four legs, sending a bone-crushing headbutt into the flank of the other Pokemon. The Poochhyena was sent barrelling into then ground by the force displayed by the relatively small Ground-type. The canine 'mon released a sharp cry of pain, but was not injured.
"Sh-should I keep changing positions for you to practice on me, sir?", his nerves so barely hidden that it was nearly cute.
"No, no", the Phanpy replied. "Just keep getting up", he said. Another, slightly more malicious grin took hold of his lips.
"While you still can, that is..."

The Poochyena gulped audibly, but pulled himself to his feet, his eyes following the Phanpy in a fearful stare.
The Phanpy, noticing this, strolled behind the Poochyena in a casual manner. He took a moment to glance at the younger Pokemon's rump, which seemed remarkably fleshy in contrast to the rest the poor pup's body.
"Nice view from back here!", he said, only half jokingly.
He gritted his teeth into a growl and added "It's akmost a shame that..."
His eyes lit up for.a moment, and he twisted his body around. His hind legs tensed as they took all of his weight upon themselves, and his forepaws were raised into the air...
Only to slam down with vigourous rage, as the force the hooves exerted caused the Poochyenas legs to give way. He fell hard, shouting his agony to the world. This howl, primal and in pain, triggered a sudden change in the Phanpy, as the noises filled his head with newly awakened, viokent urges.









© Copyright 2019 Anothergamer (anothergamer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178763-Russo-and-Whedon-day-one