*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2179162-New-Possessor-of-the-Triforce-of-Wisdom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2179162
Zelda journeys to the Ancient Ruins, unaware of the threat that awaited her.

The wind blew through the emerald grass, sending waves through the lush fields pockmarked by large, rocky, mushroom-like outcrops and small pools of clear water known as the Seres Scablands. Yet despite this beautiful view across the Tanagar Canyon on this bright, shining day, the golden haired princess simply couldn't pacify her mind. She'd come to this shrine once before with her faithful Knight, Link, and had finally broken and expressed her frustration at him. Since then, the two had grown closer and closer as they travelled the lands in search of the Guardians to defeat Ganondorf upon his return. They'd just found the Gerudo Champion and were heading back to Hyrule Castle with their newly formed party when Zelda had decided to try the shrine once more. After asking the group to stay behind and make camp on the Illumeni Plateau, she crossed the newly constructed Tabathna Great Bridge to its north and headed up to the Ancient Columns. A short hike up to the top of the Rayne Highlands had tired her, making her take a seat on a rock and think hard about her destiny as not only the ruler of Hyule but also its Messiah.

She had no idea what danger awaited her at the top.

The Princess was blonde, her gorgeous locks were tied back in a complex yet practical style that was held up by two triangular hair pins and two braids that started and flowed away from her central parting. Her eyes were greener than the grass around her feet, an almost angelic, deep green that reflected the purity of the soul that they were windows to. Her small yet curvy frame was clad in a fanciful outfit, a sapphire blue top that became white at the top of her lower torso and half way down her arms. This top was accented by golden stitched patterns with the famous Triforce in the centre of a large band that acted as a border between the two. Her leg-wear was far less regal and far more rugged; a simple pair of black leggings that tightly hugged her deliciously curvy ass and thighs that must've caught the eye of her brave Knight at least a few times... That's what she hoped at least, even if it was improper for a Princess such as her to date one of the ranks.

Unknown to the Princess, the first sign of what horror was to come for her Kingdom oozed out of some rocks. A blue ooze slid out and slowly formed a rounded blob, about the size of a human's head with two bulbous eyes that were an angry mix of red and yellow. Those eyes slowly swivelled until It saw the one it had been waiting for.

The Ancient Columns once made up a grand temple that was built on top of a great expanse of caves. The Shrine that she'd tried to enter filled up most of it, but many of the smaller tunnels were void of architecture and life, save for one kind. The Chuchu, despite its feeble sounding name, was a dangerous servant of Ganondorf and the forces of evil. As Link fended off attack after attack from the hordes at his command, Ganondorf realised that the Chuchu had become nothing more than cannon fodder and wished to change that. Using his evil magics and all the power that had been given to him by the Triforce of Power, he experimented on many of the Chuchu and formed new breeds with power over lightening, fire and ice. These were good, but not what the Demon King wanted. Eventually he cracked the case and now he had a Chuchu of great intelligence and even greater power over its liquid body.

The Princess suddenly felt something touch her foot. She looked down and saw a blob of some kind of jelly resting on her foot. Immediately her scholarly instincts took over upon seeing the unknown substance and she bent down to look closer.



"What a curious find... I wonder what you could be..." Zelda mused in a soft tone, reaching down gingerly with her gloved hand to inspect it.

Then it lunged at her. She shrieked for help as the Chuchu stuck to her hand, refusing to let go as she slapped at it, only sticking to her other hand to in response. The Princess cried for it to 'let go!' and called for 'Help!' from her nearby protectors as the Chuchu slid up her arms, taking its time. It released her arms, coating them in a very thin film of slime that hardened at its will, locking them in place. Soon it had reached her face and paused as its eyes popped out, examining her face as if not sure what it wanted to pick. Finally, it settled on her mouth and slid between her soft, pink lips, wrenching them open despite the Princesses efforts to keep them closed. Its gel-like form quickly entered her body and soon nothing was left on the outside as it spread through her head and into her skull, slowly taking over control of her Hyrulean body.

Zelda's body shuddered and shook as she felt control being taken from her, falling to the ground, her movements now clumsy, quick and sharp. Her back arched and her eyes rolled back in her head before suddenly all movement stopped. She stayed still for a couple of seconds before her eyes rolled back, the emerald green now a glowing soft blue, the same blue as the body of the creature that now controlled her body. Her tongue slid from her mouth and lustily ran over her plump lips and left behind a trail of glittering slime as her hands, now free of the hard coating, roughly groped her chest.

'Zelda' rubbed 'her' legs together as a strange feeling occurred in 'her' stolen crotch. "Master Ganondorf will be pleased with me... But maybe I'll wait a while to tell him..." 'She' giggled as she stood up and composed herself as she saw three figures dashing towards her. One was tall, busty and muscular with her hard abs shining in the sunlight under dark skin and red hair flowing behind her; 'Urbosa' The 'Princesses' memories told her. The second was red and shared many features with that of a fish alongside those of a human female; 'Mipha.' The third was shorter than the first but taller than the second, a shoulder length head of handsome blonde locks blew in the wind as he raced forth with a courageous look on his face that made 'Zelda's' crotch flair up in arousal; 'Link.'

With a soft smile on 'her' face, 'Zelda' returned her eyes to normal and licked the slime off her lips before assuring that she was fine and merely slipped. Then she told the now confused group to move their camp up to this hill, knowing it had many Chuchu just like it in the caved below that were hungry for bodies of their own and these three would do just fine.

© Copyright 2019 none of your buisness (uraniumfreak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2179162-New-Possessor-of-the-Triforce-of-Wisdom