*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2179476-Insight-and-Inherent-Existences
Rated: E · Poetry · Philosophy · #2179476
Insight meditation paves the way to all spiritual pursuits.
Insight meditation is the way of liberation. Through insight meditation ignorance, the cause of all conflicting emotions and misconceptions, is ultimately removed.

An Ignorance mind believes that phenomena exists inherently, this view generates conflicting emotions such as lust and hatred. Lust, the belief that an object will grant pleasure, exaggerates positive qualities and ignores negative qualities. The reverse is for hatred; hate generates a aversion to a object believed to cause pain or obstruct pleasure.

In these false beliefs, actions are taken. In these actions, results take they're given form. Giving way to an endless wandering of many lives.

Does this disturb you? That you may be subject to endless suffer and plunge others into endless suffering.

Oh what folly!
© Copyright 2019 Dorothe Charis (dorothecharis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2179476-Insight-and-Inherent-Existences