*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2179728-Dear-Me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Inspirational · #2179728
A letter to me
Dear Me,
I know I've been short tempered and broken over the last year but there also have been some great moments that I can't forget, not in a million years.
Last year was horrible for me because it was my entire fault; I let people hurt me and break me into pieces. I was surrounded with people who didn't have faith in me or didn't believe in my dreams.
So dear me, I want myself to know that I am not alone. I am not scared, I am not broken, and I won't let other people haunt me in my dreams.
I will live my dreams no matter what it takes, I will sacrifice and make through it because I am not lonely. Deep down in my heart, I know that I have the best partner anyone would wish for and he'll be there with me and that he is all mine and he loves me more than anything. His love for me is unconditional and that will give me wings to fly.
I know I've been hurt, I've been cheated not once but more than once, in spite of each and every step where people made me cry, they've actually made me stronger for the future ahead.
I have to work even harder now, not to show people that I'm worth it but to show myself that yes I am worth it. I am my own lightning bolt. I am my own future. I am my own meaning of perfect.

I won't let myself cry because of others, I won't let other peoples' opinions to judge me or bring me down.
I won't judge myself. I won't compare myself to others or get hurt.
I'll live my life without anyone's interruptions. I'll think before I speak.
I'll set my own goals and will work hard to accomplish it as soon as possible with positive and right intentions.
I'll try to be as much happy as I can, and when I'm not I'll make sure to do my gratitude journal which will keep me happy and bright. I won't hurt people; I will be helpful and will not think about bad times or hard times to ruin my future happiness or stop me to reach my goals. I will make sure to be who I am inside and out. I'll write more and more to inspire me and even the people who read my work and tell me to never stop writing. I will write novels and novellas in 2019 to inspire those women who think they can't do it. Especially for those who think they aren't worth it or feel upset about their presence or regret their mistakes.

I want to inspire people and tell them if I can then why can't they.
So, dear me, I want myself to know that I can and I will! And that I am proud to be who I am!
And I want myself to know that I love myself and I don't regret my mistakes.
So dear me, it's time to see what I can do to test the limits and breakthrough!
With love,
Me.
Words: 528

© Copyright 2019 falak (falak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2179728-Dear-Me