*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2179768-Him
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #2179768
No names are added, just emotion through him and her
         As she couldn't keep her eyes off of him, she kept staring as if she knew what this was. Only that she really doesn't know what all of this means. She starts to gaze over everything as he whispers everything she wants to hear into her ears. With him pushing her hair at the back of her ear to see more of her face; she gets swept up off of her feet from her when she stared into his eyes. Closer to him more than any other girl has every been, mesmerized by his beautiful brown eyes she just couldn't keep her eyes away from him. His smell was strong but never has she ever smelt something so amazing it was almost like home but there was something greater she couldn't get over, his heart beat against her chest. The beat speeds up as she grabs onto his lower jaw for a few seconds as she doesn't know what he wants, she feels lust but she also feels like he isn't sure on what he wants or she thinks that maybe she doesn't know what she wants. As she feels him hands squeezing against her bare arms, it's so tight like he doesn't want her to leave. She feels his breath on her neck, making her feel excited, shooting tingles and goosebumps across her body. She then finally gets the right time, the right moment, heat of the moment time; she kisses him but it's not just any kiss it's one of those kisses where everything just disappears into thin air and that him and her are the only two people in the room. She stepped back and smiled while her checks got so rose that even he had to kiss her one more time. She stared into those beautiful brown eyes again before she woke up. It was all a dream, she never got to see that boy again. He fucking used her but she didn't realize it until he left her broken like she woke up from a dream. But this time she wasn't disappointed that the dream was over she was fucking grateful.
© Copyright 2019 UnknownGirl (meunknowngirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2179768-Him