*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2180332-The-Aliens-Project
by Adul
Rated: E · Short Story · Sci-fi · #2180332
Aliens want to help us humans. But why?
My name is Adul. I now believe I have been connected with aliens of another world for many years. I say this because I know things that no other human being probably is aware of. Things about our universe and new possibility for world improvement, here on planet Earth.

First off, I know that the non-physical realm of the universe is far more important than the physical realm. The physical only exists to support the non-physical. You see, story, belief, information and communication are the primary purposes for our universe.

The #1 objective is to understand what might be the absolute truth about all that is and all that will emerge.

The output product of the objective is basically a story of what might be absolute truth. The story of course includes disagreement. Perhaps the most important aspect of the story is awareness of all possibilities that the story presents.

The story MUST include everyone - everyone here on Earth - past, present and future - as well as everyone in the entire universe. Yes, there are others with intelligence and understanding. Perhaps even greater understanding of what might be absolute truth.

The aliens want to help us because they need our help too. They need our help to improve their understanding of what might be the truth.
© Copyright 2019 Adul (aduladul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2180332-The-Aliens-Project