*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2180386-No-Vacancies
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2180386
How to get a room when none are available.
"Sooooo.... Are we there yet?"

"No."

"...Are we there yet?"

"No."

"...How about now, are we there yet?"

"NO!"

"Okay, Jesus Christ dude, no need to yell..."

Richard growled as he turned to face the blonde man in the passenger seat, his thin, wiry body and shaggy hair contrasting sharply with Richard's own decent build and more well-trimmed brunette hair. "Look, you're the one who wanted to head to Bay City for Spring Break, I told you it wasn't a short trip, but you insisted!" With a huff, he turned his attention back to the road ahead, thankful that the late time meant there weren't any other cars they would have to worry about. "Be thankful I'm even humoring you, Adam. There are plenty of hot girls we could've used that thing on back home, we didn't have to drive all the way out here."

Adam huffed and pouted as he pointedly looked out the window at the landscape zooming by. "Well, sorry for being excited, I guess!" Shoving his hands into the pockets of his jacket, he tried his best to just... sit still and wait for the trip to be over. As he did so, his hands wrapped around something, a very special something that was actually the entire point for their trip. It looked much the same as any ordinary pocket knife, the kind you could pick up at any dime store in America. But as he pulled the knife out and flicked the blade out, it was revealed that it was covered in a number of strange, almost arcane-looking marking; markings that gave this one knife a very unique ability...

Some thirty minutes later, and the road before them finally began to lead somewhere different: an extravagant city composed of high-rise buildings, with bright, shining lights strewn everywhere, almost making it seem like it was still day despite the moon hanging in the sky. Neon signs and LCD screens adorned every available surface, advertising products, hotels, performances, anything and everything that could occupy your time here. Bay City, a place that was to adults as Disney World was to kids. Richard smirked as he glanced over to Adam, who was already pressing his nose against the window to take in the sights. "Yes, we're there now." Adam suddenly turned around and stuck his tongue out at his friend, though both teens laughed at the joke anyway. "Alright, we're in the city, now where we staying for the night? 'Cause there's no way in hell I'm sleeping in the car with you."

The blonde hummed as his eyes scanned outside. There were plenty of hotels, motels, and other such places they could stay at, but just any place wouldn't do. No, this was gonna be the best week of their lives, it had to be! And the best week required the best lodgings! Looking around wildly, he eventually spotted it: a massive, extravagant hotel, decorated in ivory and gold with lights glittering all along its surface, an equally enchanting sign standing in front of it with its name (though the fact said name was written in cursive kind of undermined that). Adam immediately pointed it out. "There".

Richard's eyes widened as he saw the place his friend picked out. "Dude, are you serious?! They'll kick us out the moment we ask for a room!"

"Dude, come on. They're not gonna risk that kind of bad publicity, not in Bay City! A single bad review can utterly destroy them!"

"If you say so..." With no small amount of trepidation, Richard began pulling the car over and into the fancy hotel's parking lot. "So, I'm the face, you get the girls?" Adam nodded enthusiastically. "Just like usual. Alright, let's go." Patting the steering wheel a couple times, Richard unbuckled and hopped out of the car, Adam following behind him as the duo made their way into the hotel. As the automatic doors slid open, the two were met with a blast of cool, sweetly scented air as they stepped into the lobby. Immediately, the boys' jaws dropped as they took in the sights. If the outside was fancy, the lobby was twice that, with a pristine, marble tile floor covered by an ornate, burgundy-and-gold rug, a massive crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling, and a gorgeous staircase leading to the upper floors.

Adam squeaked as he caught sight of something particularly interesting. "They have an arcade?!" he half-whispered, half-screamed to his friend. Indeed, right there, connected to the lobby, was an arcade, the screen of the machines situated within offering glimmers of the light in the darkened area. It was an odd sight, to be sure, but not an entirely unwelcome one.

The duo looked to each other and nodded, beginning to set their plan in motion. As Adam stalked off, Richard turned and began making his way to the front desk, a smile forming on his face as he saw a petite, black-haired woman on duty. 'Good, that makes things a bit easier.' Sliding up to the desk, he flashed the woman a smile before beginning to rattle off before she could even greet him. "Heeeeey there~! So, uh, I think I lost the key to my room, do you think you could hit me up with a replacement? I know I'll have to pay, won't I?"

The receptionist seemed a bit taken aback, but quickly recovered her composure. "O-Of course, sir! I just need the room number and the name under which your reservation was made!"

"That would be room... 268, and the name should be Miguel O'Hara?"

The receptionist typed the given information into her computer, which returned an error. "Um, I'm sorry, sir, but there isn't a reservation under that name for that room..."

"Huh... Well, how about Miles Morales?"

"Um, that isn't correct either."

"Peter Parker?"

And as Richard distracted the receptionist, Adam slipped into the arcade, hoping to find someone nice among the video game cabinets within. After all, the only thing better than a hot girl was a hot girl interested in video games, especially the classics! Walking between the rows and rows of video games, Adam's wish was eventually granted: there, standing in front of a Mortal Kombat machine, was a woman with long, bubblegum-pink hair that trailed down to her lower back. Strangely, she seemed to only be dressed in her underwear, letting her smooth, pale skin glow in the ambient light of the hotel arcade, particularly that of the rotund, meaty ass that was rocking around lightly as it swallowed up her blue panties, and of her thick, creamy thighs that were rubbing together.

A wicked grin split Adam's face as he shoved his hands into his jacket pockets, walking up to the woman while trying his best to project a 'casual' air about him. Popping up next to her, he gave the screen a glance before focusing on the woman herself. "Hey there! Rare to see a girl like you interested in video games!"

The girl squeaked in surprise, her hands falling from the controls for a moment, which was enough for the AI has the last bits of her character's health were quickly depleted. "Oh, damn it," she muttered as she looked at the game over screen before leaning down and picking up a light blue purse that had been resting on the floor, digging through it a bit before pulling out a few more quarters. Inserting the quarters into the machine, she resumed her game before addressing Adam. "Hey, uh... you?"

Adam chuckled as he watched the screen, impressed by how easily the girl was handling her artificial opponent. "The name's Adam, my friend Richard and I are staying here in Bay City for Spring Break."

"Oh, I-I see... M-My name's Cynthia..." With that, the girl resumed concentrating on the game.

For a minute, Adam watched her, marveled by how easily she dodged and blocked, hardly taking a single hit as she wiped the floor with the computer. But slowly, his gaze wandered back to Cynthia. Now that he was right next to her, he could more easily see her front: her face, like the rest of her skin, was smooth and flawless, with bright blue eyes and full, lovely lips that seemed to be begging to be kissed and sucked on. Not to mention her chest, lovely, full breasts, barely constrained by her pink bra. In all, she almost looked like she would be more at home doing porn work than playing an arcade game. Not that he was complaining, mind you. If it got a girl like this down where he could reach, he'd accept just about any hobby she could have.

"Well, Cynthia, if you don't mind me asking... Why are you in your underwear?"

"U-Um, this place... I'm spending so much just to stay here, they don't really care what you do, s-so long as it isn't illegal..."

" I see. Well, what about you, Cynthia? Do you live around here, or are you here for vacation too?"

The girl seemed to shy away from him at that, focusing a bit more on the game before finally answering. "I-I'm... I'm vacationing too..."

Adam nodded. "Cool, cool... You, uh, you here with anyone, or are you by yourself?"

"U-Um... I-I'm sorry, but I really don't feel, um, comfortable... Talking about that, with you..."

"O-Oh..." Adam's face fell and he turned away. "Sorry about that, I just...New city, new people, kinda excited to get to know everyone, ya know? I kinda figured, I'm just here with my bro, if you just had one other person, we could group up, you know? Four people together, gotta be better than two pairs alone, right?" He sighed as he turned away.

Cynthia's cheeks grew a bit red as she tried to split her attention between Adam and the game. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that... U-Um, well, if it makes you feel better, I am here with one another person... My roommate, Eliza..."

It was a good thing Adam was looking away, because a massive grin suddenly split his face at that moment. "Perfect, then you'll do nicely," he muttered under his breath as he stepped away from the machine and behind Cynthia, who had already returned her attention to the game. Pulling the knife out from his jacket pocket, he flicked the blade out, the silvery metal and intricate runes seeming to glow in the low light of the arcade. Twirling it around in his fingers, he gripped it tight, raised it up, and then plunged the blade into Cynthia's back.

"A-Ah...?" As the blade pierced her skin, a shock coursed through Cynthia's system, her entire body seizing up like it was cramped as a strange sort of tingling sensation passed over her. As the tingling faded, she felt... empty? Almost like she was hungry, but... your legs couldn't feel hungry, could they? Or your arms, or your... head? She felt something in her back move as Adam pulled the blade down, cleanly slicing her open. "A-Adam...?" What was going on? She could barely even speak! She wanted to twist around, to ask Adam directly what was happening, but not even her fingers would respond to her! All she could do was watch as her character was beaten relentlessly on the arcade screen in front of her.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw movement. Were those... clothes? Someone was stacking clothes on the arcade cabinet? "Adam, wh-what... What's going on?"

"Just getting ready to enjoy my Spring Break~!" Adam leaned forward into her field of vision, allowing Cynthia to see that his chest was completely bare- and, if the pile of clothes next to her was any indicator, so was the rest of his body. "Don't worry, this'll all feel like a dream for you~." And with those less-than-reassuring words, Adam reached out and pulled open the slit in Cynthia's back, revealing that the woman's body had become completely hollow, like it was some sort of suit or something. Placing the knife on the pile of his clothes, Adam lifted his leg and began putting it inside her.

Cynthia whimpered as she felt something... enter her? What?! "P-Please, d-don't..." Whatever it was pushed further into her, she could feel it press down on the inside(?) of her butt before something else began to join it. The two whatevers pushed inside, sliding down until they were fit inside her legs and- "Ah!" Cynthia gasped as a pleasurable tingle ran through her legs. All of a sudden, they didn't feel empty anymore... And it felt so good! She hardly even noticed as her toes wiggled on their own before her legs began to swing about, squishing and unsquishing her thighs together.

Adam groaned in content as Cynthia's legs came under his control. All it took was sliding his own inside them, just like putting on a pair of pants... But there wasn't a pair of pants on Earth that felt even half this good! He pushed his arms inside her next, sliding her own arms over them like a pair of gloves. More gasps rang from her as he flexed his new fingers, enjoying how soft and smooth they felt. And now there was only one part left... Adam chuckled darkly as he ducked his head under and shoved it into the slit, the low light of the arcade instantly being replaced by the darkness of Cynthia's insides for him.

"No... No, no..." All Cynthia could do was weakly protest as she felt Adam's head bulge up her throat, her hand moving on their own as the came up and pressed against her face. Some part of her wanted him to continue, to rid of the unbearable emptiness, but something else was telling her it would be bad if he did, so she continued to resist the best she could. "No, please, doooooaaaaahhhhh~!" She was cut off as Adam managed to slot his jaw inside hers, wiggling it around and sticking her tongue out before clamping it shut. And with that, there wasn't anything else she could do as the rest of Adam's face lined up with hers, the slit in her back sealing shut as unconsciousness suddenly overtook her.

For a moment, her body stood there, completely frozen apart from the steady rise and fall of her breasts from her breath. Then, slowly, her hands lowered from her face as she rolled her shoulders back, a low groan escaping her as she ran her tongue over her lips. "Mmmmmm~." Her hands ran down her body, running over her breasts and giving them a quick squeeze (eliciting a small gasp from her from the shock of pleasure that resulted) before moving over her pudgy stomach, to her wide, chunky hips, before finally reaching back and feeling up her fat ass. "Hell yeah, I knew I chose right in you~." Cynthia, or rather, Adam in Cynthia's body chuckled wickedly as she leaned down and picked up 'her' purse, beginning to stuff the clothes and knife inside it. Slinging the purse over her shoulder, she began making her way out of the arcade, an unsubtle sway in her step as she rocked her hips back and forth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir, are you... Are you just naming Spider-Men?!"

"Wh-What?! No, of course not!" Richard chuckled nervously as he quickly averted his gaze. What was taking Adam so long?! He was starting to run out of Spider-Man characters to use as fake names! His eyes wandered over to the entrance to the arcade, where he'd seen Adam disappear into, only to catch sight of the fat-assed beauty walking out of it- and 'she' seemed to catch sight of him too, as she winked to him before heading down the hall to the elevators. Richard blinked, confused, before realizing that had to be Adam. Seems he'd scored quite the body, and Richard hoped he could get an equally good one for himself. But for now, he had to go. Turning back to the receptionist, he feigned a sudden realization. "H-Hold on, wait... This is the Marriott, isn't it?"

The receptionist gave him a blank look. "No sir, it isn't."

"Ooooooooh!" Richard began nodding rapidly. "Yeah, yeah, that would explain it, yeah!" He put on a sheepish smile as he began backing away from the counter."Well, I guess I shouldn't be bothering you anymore, I'm sure you've got plenty of work cut out for you, so I'll just be going now! Ciao!" And with that, he dashed out of the hotel's entrance.

The receptionist scoffed as she stepped out from behind the counter. "Weirdo..." Furrowing her brow, she headed into the arcade, her heels clacking against the floor. She wasn't sure what that guy's friend (they really thought they were so clever, didn't they?) could be up to in there, but if he wasn't gonna pay for a night, he could do it somewhere else!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam couldn't stop grinning as he walked down the hall to 'his' room. How could he, when every shake, shimmy, and shimmer sent his new, stolen, plus-sized body jiggling around like a bouncy castle? Especially this ass! He made a mental note to pick up some short shorts and thongs sometimes tomorrow; Cynthia was absolutely blessed, and he'd be damned if he didn't show her off this week! But for now, he had to focus on getting his friend an 'outfit' of his own. Walking up to the door to Cynthia's hotel room, he fished the keycard out of her purse, swiped the lock, and stepped inside.

The room was... Well, it was actually pretty basic, given how fancy the rest of the hotel had been up to this point. The carpet was nice, sure, and the TV was a flat screen, but apart from that it seemed pretty...average. Average mini fridge, average tables, average lamps, average beds... But was decidedly not average was the person lying in the bed farthest from the entryway. Like Cynthia, she was only wearing her underwear, though unlike Cynthia, her panties and bra were both red. Her hair was also shorter than Cynthia's, only coming to about the base of her neck, and was red, while her ass seemed even bigger and bouncier than Cynthia's. This must've been the roommate Cynthia had mentioned, Eliza.

Eliza must've heard the door open as she turned around, her face lighting up as she saw 'Cynthia'. "Oh, hey girl! Finally ran out of quarters for those games~?" She chuckled lightly as she turned back around to whatever she was doing.

Adam nodded as he bumped the door close with his hip, walking into the room. "Y-Yeah, those things are just... total quarter munchers, you know?" He chuckled nervously as he lied his purse on the unoccupied bed while fishing the knife out of it.

"I hear ya. I don't get how you can deal with them like ya do."

"Oh, well, it isn't so bad..." A wicked grin began to spread across Adam's face as he approached the unaware Eliza, knife in hand. "For example, I met a guy today~!"

"Oh, you did~? And what'd y'all talk about?"

"Just, you know, this, and that... He said he needed a place to stay for the week, so I offered him to stay here." He was on the bed now, practically on top of Eliza now.

"Oh, really? I... don't think the hotel allows that. Where is he, anyway?"

"We're gonna go see him!" And with that, Adam struck out, stabbing the knife into Eliza's back and slashing downward. The girthy woman immediately froze, a small thud quickly sounding from the floor as she dropped whatever she'd been holding. The familiar slit formed in her back, and Adam's grin grew even wider as he grabbed her and pulled her to the center of the bed. "Alright, hon, just stay calm, and this will go smoothly~!" Reaching down, he forced his hands into the slit and opened it, revealing her empty innards to him. He didn't want to waste any more time, and eagerly began putting on Eliza as well.

First was the legs, and Adam was happy to find it was easy to slide Cynthia's into Eliza's. This wasn't his first time wearing two girls at once, but it was his first time wearing two sizable girls like this! As Eliza's legs fell under his control and he wiggled her toes freely, he was already putting her arms on, the surprisingly thin limb gliding on like a glove before he flexed her manicured fingers. Soon enough, just like Cynthia, there was only one part left, and Adam was ducking down and shoving his head and bubblegum-pink hair inside of 'his' roommate. The slit sealed up, and Eliza stood up with a groan.

"Jeez, her ass really is fatter than Cynthia's!" His hands immediately clapped onto those stolen cheeks, squishing and squeezing them a bit. Unfortunately, the same couldn't be said of her chest. If Cynthia was an hourglass, with a killer chest and ass, then Eliza was more of a pear: her chest was still above average, but her ass could absolutely knock anyone out of the park! Feeling up his own ass a bit more, Adam eventually pulled his hands away as he hopped out of the bed. He would have plenty of time to feel Eliza up once Richard was wearing her, after all~.

Padding across the floor in bare feet, Adam grabbed Cynthia's purse and slung it over his shoulder before heading out into the hall. Just like before, nobody was awake to bother him, giving him a smooth path downstairs and into the lobby. Even the receptionist was gone! What luck! Wandering outside, he looked around the parking lot until he found Richard, pacing back and forth off to the side- well away from any prying eyes that could see what was about to happen. "Hey there, tiger~!"

Richard jumped as he turned around, seeing an absolutely gorgeous redhead standing there smiling at him. "Whoa! Hey, uh... A-Adam, is that you?" The redhead nodded excitedly. "Jesus Christ... I-Is that chick... m-mine?"

Adam smirked as he placed the purse on the ground. "She's all yours. Get ready while I slide her off, okay?" Richard nodded as he began undressing himself as fast as he could, not wanting anyone to possibly see him standing around naked. Meanwhile, Adam reached to his back, feeling around a bit before... "A-ha!" The slit suddenly reformed under his fingers, and Eliza's skin was once more loose around his figure. With some difficulty, he managed to extract himself from the hollow woman before spinning her around so the slit was facing Richard. "Here you go~!"

The now-nude Richard gulped as he grabbed the edges of the slit, Adam letting go of Eliza once his friend had a good grip on her. As Adam set about gathering up Richard's discarded clothes, Richard set about putting on the fat-assed woman he'd been given. Lifting one of his legs up and putting it inside her, he slid it down, her girthy skin seeming to constrict around the limb until it was snug inside. Suddenly, the warm feeling of her insides was replaced by the cool night air and the hard concrete ground. "Oh jeez..." A blush crept into Richard's face as he lifted his other leg up and repeated the process, sliding it in until both of Eliza's legs were his. Now that they were under control, he was acutely aware of how thick they were, as they rubbed against each other even as he stood still.

Gulping slightly, he continued on, pulling his waist and chest into the woman-suit before beginning to slide one of his arms inside. They were thinner than her legs, thinner than his own arms, even, but despite the size difference, there was no difficulty in getting inside them. He only had a moment to appreciate the glove-like tightness of her skin wrapping around his own before the magic made her arms his. Flexing his stolen fingers, he began running his hands along his arms, appreciating how soft and smooth this girl's skin was. But there would be time to appreciate it more later. Now, though? Now it was time for the finishing touches!

Ducking his head, he pushed it through the slit and into Eliza's body. Immediately, he noted just how warm it was inside her, almost suffocatingly so. But despite the heat, he pressed on, pushing his head up and through Eliza's neck. Soon, the darkness of her innards was pierced by a few pinpricks of light- his goals. Pressing his face forward, he reached up with Eliza's hands and pressed down on her face, trying to line it up just right. Eyes to eyes, nose to nose, tongue to tongue... For a brief second, it felt like an uncomfortably tight mask around his face, and the next... 'Eliza' breathed in as the slit in 'her' back sealed up. With a smile, she looked down, taking in the sight of 'her' body: how wide her hips were, how meaty her ass was, and how much fun she could have with it all~!

"Oooh, lookin' good!" 'Eliza' turned around to 'Cynthia', who made no effort to hide that she was checking her friend out. Smiling wide, the pink-haired girl extended a hand out. "Well, come on, now! Let's head up to our rooms and kick this Spring Break off right!" Eliza grinned as she took her friend's hand, letting herself be lead back into the hotel and up to their shared room.

Oh yeah, his would be a week to remember~.
© Copyright 2019 Serefin (serefin99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2180386-No-Vacancies