*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2181897---TBD--
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by JDowls
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2181897
A (very) short erotica story I wrote the other day. Needs a title
Stacy stepped in front of the mirror and smiled. Her long blonde hair hung over her shoulder, which was a stark contrast against the dark blue blouse. She pulled it over her head, and tossed it into her closet, then grabbed a black tank top from the dresser. After she slid it over her head, she shimmied out of her tight, knee-length skirt and slid into a comfortable pair of sweatpants. She stepped in front of the mirror again and fixed her hair and her breasts under her shirt. She turned around and closed the closet door, and took a deep breath. She opened her bedroom door, and headed down the short hall.
As she entered the living room, she found him looking at the books on the shelf. She stared at him a moment. He was a tall man, 8 or 9 inches taller than her. He was wearing a light gray dress shirt and blue jeans. He had short, brown hair, and matching color on the stubble growing in on his cheeks and chin. But of all his physical features, his blue-gray eyes had been what pulled her to him. They were mysterious to her, having never seen eyes that lightened as the evening wore on.
“Anything you find interesting, Alex?” She asked as he pulled a book off the shelf. He jumped a bit, obviously startled.
“I’ve never seen such an eclectic collection of books.” He said, waving the book in the air.
“There’s not much I won’t read.”
“An avid reader – I learn more and more about you every minute.” He paused as she smiled. “And something else. Just how good you look in a tank and sweats.”
She blushed. “Thanks. But you still never answered my question.”
“And what question was that?”
Stacy scoffed. “Typical male,” she thought to herself. “He can’t remember something I asked him ten seconds ago.”
“What?” he asked again.
“I asked you if you had found something that interested you.”
“Oh! The book.” He said as he held up the paperback in his left hand.
“Of all the books on my shelf, you pick up Fifty Shades?”
“Hey. It’s not my fault you spent money on this.”
They both laughed. Stacy walked over to the sofa as Alex put the book back on the shelf. He then joined her and slid up close.
“So, what movie do you want to watch?” she asked.
“What are you into?”
“Movies.” She answered.
“Thank you Captain Obvious.”
She interrupted him. “My move tastes are as eclectic as my bookshelf.”

After agreeing on a movie, they cuddled into each other on the couch. She laid against his side, his arm draped over her shoulder. He lightly caressed her arm as she nestled into him. She loved his light touch which sent chills through her, and he laughed as she shivered and goosebumps covered her arms. He continued to caress her arm, straying closer to the inside of her arm. Her body trembled as his finger caught her nipple, which made him yank his arm up. When she relaxed back into his side, she moved her arm down her side, offering him her a clear view of her chest. He laid his arm back down on her shoulder, and his fingertips continued to tease their way closer and closer to her now rock-hard mound. She could already feel a warming between her legs, and there was no way she was going to let him leave without finishing what he started.

She adjusted again, leaving her arm free to rest on his chest. She started drawing small circles and he slightly tensed his shoulders back. She smiled. Knowing she now had his attention, Stacy added pressure to his chest, sliding over his rock solid abs. She could only hope that his cock was just as hard. She could see the slight bulge in his pants, and she wanted it. Alex moved his hand down Stacy’s arm, this time, making purposeful contact with her nipple. She let out a small moan, and he knew that she wanted more. Using the back of his hand, he made several passes over her erection, all while she reached down to fondle him through his pants.

Stacy couldn’t wait any longer. She slid her hand up, and unbuckled his belt. After she unbuttoned his pants, she unzipped, reached in, and pulled out his cock. She shimmied down the couch, and, in doing so, took his head into her mouth. He was large enough that she couldn’t take all of him in before it hit the back of her throat. He grabbed her hair at the back of her head and moved with her motions.

After a moment, she stopped, rolled off the couch, and kneeled on the floor in front of him. He leaned forward, taking hold of the bottom of her shirt. He pulled it over her head and carelessly let it fall to the couch next to him. He grabbed her face, leaned down, and kissed her softly. She smiled as she pulled away, returning her lips to his member. He returned his hands to grip her hair, but this time, taking full control of her movements. She tongued his head, and then slid it into her mouth. She continued to use her tongue on the underside of his shaft as he pushed her head down as far as she would go before pulling her back up. After a moment, he plunged her head back down, then up, not letting her have any rhythm. He continued to control her assault on him – moving her head up and down on himself.

Stacy reached down with her right hand to help with the tension building within her. She noticed that her sweatpants were getting moist. She slid her hand under her clothes, and moved her middle finger over her clit. She moaned hard over top of Alex’s erection, making him shudder with pleasure. After he regained his composure, he noticed what she was doing, and pushed her head down as far as he could. Her face made contact with his abs, and he held her head there for a moment before he pulled her head straight up and off his member, precum dripped from her mouth. He stood up, his hand still entangled in her hair, and she scrambled to her feet. He let go, then motioned her to the couch. She obliged, and he knelt in front of her. He slowly slid his hands up her inner thighs. His left hand added pressure as he reached the apex between her legs, and she pressed herself down against his hand. He continued to move his hands up, and grabbed the waistband of her pants. He took hold, and she lifted her hips so he could pull them down her legs. Her lacy bottoms looked to be painted on, and he admired them for a second before removing them as well.

He took a finger and slowly moved it to the top of her wet folds. She shuddered, and he returned his fingers to her opening. Thrusting his two fingers inside her, he moved his face to the top of her slit, caressing her clit with his tongue. He quickly buried his face into her pelvis, at the same time, quickened his pleasuring of her pussy. Stacy couldn’t hold back the pulses that raged through her. She gave out two short, loud moans before explosions ripped through her body. Alex didn’t let up on her until her body finally relaxed and her moans faded to heavy breathing.

“Oh my god! That was amazing.” Stacy said between heavy breaths. After a moment, Stacy sat up, taking Alex by the hand. She led him into her bedroom, and pushed him down on her bed. She climbed on top of him, kissing him deeply. Their tongues danced. Stacy reached behind her hips, taking hold of Alex’s member and guided his tip through her wet folds. This made Alex moan. Stacy kissed him even deeper, suppressing his noise. Although this was meant to tease him into submission, it was bringing her closer and closer to another orgasm. She knew she couldn’t wait any longer, so she positioned his head just right, and slid down around him. She relaxed, resting her weight on his hips. After a moment of adjusting, she began to slowly raise and lower her hips. His moans merged with hers. She wanted to keep her movements slow, but her body wouldn’t allow that. Her pace quickened, and she began to feel another orgasm build. It didn’t take long before the floodgates opened. His moans grew louder. Her rhythmic motions turned into convulsions. She managed to relax her body, and after a moment of deep breaths, she continued to ride his cock. A second orgasm quickly built inside her. She did her best to suppress it, but it was no use. It ripped through her body - more intense than the last. When she calmed again, Alex slowly removed himself, and pushed Stacy down on her side. He positioned himself behind her, then rolled her onto her hands and knees. He grabbed a hold of himself, and swiftly entered her. He bottomed out, and began his slow recoil, then slammed his hips against her ass. Each thrust made Stacy squeal with pleasure. Alex picked up speed. He was nearly knocking Stacy’s head into the headboard. Her squeals turned into long moans, which quickly turned back into squeals. Orgasms were coming quicker for her, and as soon as one ended, another one started. Her quick, successive orgasms electrified Alex, and he quickly removed himself from her before he orgasmed.

Stacy, in the final stages of her last orgasm, rose to her knees and pushed Alex on his back. Before he could adjust, his member was being swallowed whole. Stacy forced herself to take as much of Alex in as she could before rising completely off his head, and plunging down again. After a few seconds, she could feel him trying his best to hold back. She took hold of his testicles, and gently massaged them.
“Oh my god!” came out as one word, and he lifted his hips into Stacy’s face. Her nose pressed into his thrusting hips, and she felt his hands push on the back of her head. She did her best to push back, but to no avail. She threw her hands under herself, and pushed herself up, and gasped for air. After a breath or two, she smirked at him, and pushed her mouth down over his cock again, holding there as long as she could. His hips shook, and she started to rise off of him. His cock still in her mouth, she flicked her tongue against the underside of his member, and felt a stream of semen hit the back of her throat. She quickly flicked her tongue around his head, blocking another load as she swallowed. She grasped the base of his twitching organ, which only made his orgasm stronger. A third and fourth blast of his cum filled her mouth. Before she could swallow again, a fifth stream overflowed her lips and began to run down his still twitching member.
Stacy finally was able to consume what little stayed in her mouth, and she began to clean up what had escaped her lips. Alex, recovering from his orgasm, reached down and pulled Stacy’s arms toward him. She lay on his chest, and he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lips. The peck turned into lip biting, which then turned into making out.
“You really are good with your tongue,” he said as he relaxed his head to the bed.
“You’re not too bad yourself.” She retorted as she slid off him. They chuckled together. Stacy relaxed and placed her head on Alex’s chest.


When Stacy awoke, the sun was beaming in her bedroom window. She reached to the other side of the bed only to find it empty. She sighed. “Another hit and run” she thought to herself. She rolled over and swung her legs over the side of the bed. The clock read seven after nine. After sitting there for a moment, she stood up and it only took a step or two to realize how stiff and sore she was. “I guess it was as good as I remember it being.”
© Copyright 2019 JDowls (kurioscowboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2181897---TBD--