*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2182888-The-Ritual
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #2182888
Trick or treat?
I met her on Halloween night.

In the midst of drunken celebrations, my costume was rapidly deteriorating. Searching for my rubber nose, I stumbled through the dancing crowd as the deafening music swelled in a techno crescendo.

Someone tapped on my shoulder.

Awkwardly turning, I glimpsed a painted sugar skull waving the lost accessory.

"Looking for this?" The skeletal face mouthed, words drowned in the shrill club soundtrack.

Nodding eagerly, I reached out to claim the fake nose.

She snatched my hand and guided me away from the writhing masses. Once we were outside in the smoking area, the stranger handed back the slightly squashed appendage.

"I didn't want you to lose it again," She explained with a giggle. "You look like a sorry excuse for a werewolf."

I sighed and agreed. The thick hair on my face was falling out in clumps, face paint I had carefully applied was smeared and the red contacts were beginning to irritate my eyes.

Losing my nose was the final straw. Now I looked less of a fearsome beast and more of a dirty demonic hobo.

The woman before me was the complete opposite. Her Dia de los Muertos makeup was perfect, the flowery skull blooming around her dark eyes and mischievous lips. Clad in a black silk dress, the fabric lovingly clung to her slender form.

I was entranced.

For some reason, my terrible jokes and shabby appearance failed to scare her away. Either I was very lucky or she had terrible taste.

After finding a quiet place to talk, we discovered there was more in common than we'd expected.

I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

She smiled, shaking her raven hair at me.

"So Mona, I have to ask... Out of all the freaks and monsters here, why did you decide to help me?" I asked curiously.

Tilting her head, she pondered the question.

"I dunno," Mona shrugged. "I just had this feeling that you were different."

"How so?" I asked, peeling a strip of fur off my cheeks.

"Maybe I'll tell you after a hot shower." Winking slyly, the mysterious woman stood and vanished back into the crowd. I sat there, thoroughly confused.

Was she teasing me or did I just get an invitation?

Looking down at my haggard appearance, I decided it must have been a passing interest. Someone like her was merely humoring me out of pity.

Sighing, I rubbed my face and regretted it instantly. The greasy brown paint clung to my fingers like an unpleasant memory.

Wiping them off on my torn jeans, I heard a familiar voice call out.

"Are you going to sit there all night?"

It was her, the skull faced goddess. Clad in stylish long coat, Mona extended a graceful hand and pulled me to my feet.

I blinked in astonishment. "I thought you were joking."

She laughed, a musical sound like silver bells chiming. "I'm sure you did. Follow me and try not to get lost, wolf-man."

Mona grinned impishly and turned on her heel.

This time, I shadowed her steps as she parted the drunken rabble with ease. Several men stared at me with envy, while a few flashed a knowing thumbs-up.

I walked past them in a daze, unsure of what I'd gotten myself into.

Before my stupor wore off, I was in a strange apartment. The heavy scent of incense wafted over me as Mona pushed me into the bathroom, howling like a wolf.

"Time for the beast to transform back into a human!" She cackled with glee.

Eagerly, Mona watched me undress. As I removed my tattered shirt, she bit her lip with growing desire. Shyly turning away, I stopped stripping and began detaching the fake hair glued to my face.

"Guess I can't let you have all the fun." Mona purred, effortlessly slipping out of the silk dress.

The glossy garment whispered as it slid off her lithe form, revealing luscious lace undergarments. Leisurely, she raised her arms and twirled before my enamored gaze.

"Like what you see?" Mona raised an eyebrow coquettishly.

Swallowing, I nodded wordlessly.

She drew nearer, hands softly stroking my burning chest. An exotic aroma radiated from her skin, some expensive perfume conveying carnal impulses. I drank her in, inhaling the sweet fragrance.

Shedding the remnants of our clothing, we stepped into the shower.

Steam curled as we panted, consumed with thirst. Shades of paint dripped from elated faces, baring our true nature.

Mona slowly lathered soap on my feverish body. Her tantalizing hands danced around, adding fuel to a blazing fire. I caressed her sensuous curves, relishing in new discoveries.

Stopping my impatient advances, she murmured that we should continue this in the bedroom.

Energetically, I washed the remaining suds away as Mona slithered out. When I gave chase, she tossed me a towel with a smirk.

"The only one who should be wet is me." Mona quipped, hips swaying exquisitely as she sauntered away.

My heart raced, nervous anticipation pumping adrenaline. Everything felt so surreal. But there was no time to dwell on this good fortune as aching fervor took hold of my senses.

Discarding the damp towel and all rationality, I succumbed to insatiable passion.

A ring of candles encircled the bed where she laid in wait.

Spellbound by the naked beauty before me, I willingly entered the halo of flames.

"Hecate, hanc accipere donum..." Mona sighed in an unfamiliar language. I didn't question it, more interested in heaving breasts than strange words.

She groaned in ecstasy as I mounted her. "I am the chalice, you are the athame..." Unsure of what to say, I simply agreed.

Gently, I thrusted deeper while her svelte legs wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer. We squirmed, twisting in mutual bliss. My hips melted into hers until our consciousness united with animalistic lust.

Pain jolted my being, a slight twinge mixed in the thrilling delirium.

Ignoring it, I kept the momentum of our erotic dance. The stinging was only a slight irritation and Mona didn't seem to notice anything wrong.

She kissed me, tongue snaking into my gasping mouth. I began to feel tired, but there was no time to rest.

Then her perfect teeth clamped down, splitting my lip open. I winced as Mona greedily licked the oozing blood.

"What the hell?" Frowning at her, I tried to pull away but her legs gripped me with powerful strength.

"I'm not done with you yet, wolf-man." She breathed hungrily, rolling over. Looming above me, she gyrated her hips as I moaned in agonizing euphoria.

"Give it to me..." Mona hissed. "Fill my womb with your soul."

Dark veins formed around her genitals, pulsating with each stabbing ache. My limbs began to feel weak, drained of energy.

Laughing as I struggled, the succubus rode me harder. "Come, my sweet. Come to me."

Helpless against the waves of deadly pleasure, I could only watch as the terrible beauty sapped my strength.

The moment of climax drew near as Mona drove my throbbing manhood within her poisonous mound.

"Yes," She cried. "Yes, give it all to me!"

I screamed as the life force ejaculated out from my withering body.

Mona shrieked as spasms racked her unholy figure. Sweat glistened as she convulsed, features bulging and contorting.

Her breasts flattened, hips shrinking while muscles swelled beneath her skin. My vision began to fade as I witnessed her transformation, petite frame growing larger and stocky.

A handsome man grinned back at me, wiping moisture from a familiar brow. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Your face is a real lady killer."

Standing, he stretched and admired the athletic body.

"Not bad. I can definitely get used to this."

Leaning over my rasping carcass, the incubus kissed my crumbling cheek. His words echoed in my ears as I fell back into the netherworld.

"Thanks for the fun, wolf-man. Say hi to Charon for me, will ya?"

© Copyright 2019 Ray Scrivener (rig0rm0rtis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2182888-The-Ritual