*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2183965-The-new-girl-caboose-x-reader
by Hoodie
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Fanfiction · #2183965
(y/n) The new blue meets our favorite regulation blue armor wearing dork he falls for her
Key
(y/n)= your name
(e/c)= eye color
(h/c)= hair color
(f/m)= favorite movie




(Author note) the links below are Wikipedia articles explaining the rvb characters
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Red_vs._Blue_characters








(Caboose's pov) i heard we have another girl joining the blue army today. I hope she's a nice girl not a mean girl like tex she was really mean to me, and I also heard im going to show her around yay

(your pov) i was heading to blood gulch outpost alpha blue base i was told to look for a man named Michael j caboose I kinda like his name its funny I can't wait to get there

(caboose's pov) i watch as she walks closer then i garb the sniper and watch through that and i see she has her helmet off I blush when i see her she's beautiful soon tex walks over and asks "whos that caboose?" "That is the new girl mrs. McCrabby.!" "fuck that name stuck" tucker walks over "yes it did bitchpants mcCrabby" church walks over and gets slapped by tex like usual and i jump down and run up to the new girl

(your pov) i see a boy wearing regulation blue run up to me and say "hi i am caboose its nice to met you, whats your name?" I giggle at his mistake. "Im (y/n)" "that is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I blush "thank you caboose" "your welcome, would you like to begin the looks around" i nod still blushing a little. He walks to the base and walks to the flag "this is the flag i once gave to a red thinking he was our general" i ask "how did you get it back?" He responded "churches ex tex came and got it back" "thats cool" then we moved on to the living area where we stopped in front of my room "this is your room if you have any questions im next door to the left no right no left no right no left no right yea im to the right" "thanks again caboose for showing me around" "your welcome (y/n), goodnight" "goodnight caboose" and i walk into my room.

(cabooses pov) i like the new girl shes nice to me and shes pretty and I'll introduce her to the others tomorrow i look around one last time before i fall asleep

{time skip brought to you by grifs cone }

(your pov) i wake up get in my armor and go to wake up caboose as i walk up to his door he opens it wearing all but his helmet when i see his face I blush he has blonde right swipe hair with blue eyes and he waves "hi (y/n)!" I wave back "h-hey caboose" he seems to not know he doesn't have his helmet on " ready to meet the others?" I say "what about your helmet?"

(cabooses pov) i forgot my helmet "its fine everyone knows what I look like" she responded "ok im ready then"

(your pov) as we were walking he stopped i look back "are you ok caboose" he replies "before we go in i need to tell you to not piss off tex she is very violent and I don't want you getting hurt please promise me you wont anger tex" i blush "ok I promise i wont anger tex" he goes up to me "thank you" when we walk in i see a freelancer and the freelancer looks at me and shouts " hey there new comer im tex whats your name" I respond " i am (y/n)" tex walks up and says "nice to meet you" i nod "nice to meet you too"

(cabooses pov) i am confused tex is being nice i walk over to church and tucker and say "are you seeing this tex is being nice" church looks directly at tex "yes i am" tucker responds "that is weird" sister walks over "whats going on" "tex is being nice" "that is different" (y/n) walks over "tex seems cool" church is still staring and tex flips him off "the old tex is back" (y/n) looks and says "oh now i see why you said that" I chuckle "yea thats her" tucker says "yea bitchpants mcCrabby is back" (y/n) laughs and we hear tex shout angrily "god damn it"
© Copyright 2019 Hoodie (hoodieisme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2183965-The-new-girl-caboose-x-reader