*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2184694-Chapter-4The-Surgery
Rated: XGC · Non-fiction · Children's · #2184694
Mark undergoes surgery it's pretty scary
At the hospital Conor was making coffee in the cafeteria, he awaited to hear the kind doctor's words on the matter. Conor went back to the waiting room and handed Tayla and Wyatt their much awaited coffee.

"This tastes like shit!" Tayla yelled as she spit out her coffee which was perfectly timed and ended up hitting a burn victim right on his burns.

"Sorry!" Said Conor using the power of his mind to numb the pain of the man who's life was already tattered to shreds.

The doctor who had sustained 2 broken arms on the way over came to meet the group. "Hey guys, so about your friend he sustained an injury to his eye and is awaiting treatment!"

Wyatt's new enlightened self was happy to hear his disabled friend was getting the treatment he deserved,

"... Yeah so were ripping out his eye and replacing it with a baseball." The happy doctor chimed.

Everyone who wasn't listening said "Yeah cool!" but before the armless doctor left Conor asked his name, he wanted to know the name of the man who was going to save his friend. "Leo!" the doctor said "Leo Boucher!"

In another 15 minutes Mark was weeled back in his eye hole he had a baseball with a very feminine eye drawn on with a blue and black sharpie.

"That's hot." said Wyatt who has never seen such a work of art.

Mark got up, the doctor tried to sit him back down. "Conor thanks for being the friend I needed when I needed you!" Mark said with a meaningful glance and a small tear falling out of his baseball eye

The doctor put a check mark on his clipboard "yup he can cry good work boys." he called back to his colleagues .

"And Tayla," Mark continued "I love yo-" Mark was swiftly inturrupted by Tayla's ripped 9'5 boyfriend

"BABE! You said you'd be home for dinner!!!" He screamed angrily

"The FUCK you saying little man!" He glared at Mark

(Chapter 4 concludes)
© Copyright 2019 Brian writes (narkumarku at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2184694-Chapter-4The-Surgery