*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2184780-Chapter-7-The-Game-Of-Chicken
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Documentary · Children's · #2184780
Woosh that was close
“Wait!” Wyatt who had been silent for the longest time motioned to the couple leaving, “Not all of us had rides you know!”.

Tayla and Retnuh luckily owned a minivan so everyone jam packed in it. Except for Andrew.Since Andrew was on a wheelchair the crew had to hoist him up on his wheelchair on top of the roof.

One by one the stops went, until it was just Retnuh and Mark (they forgot about Andrew on the roof of the van). “My house was back that way.” Mark said pointing to his street. “His house was back that way!” Andrew yelled from the roof of the car. “I know!” Retnuh Voicecracked while putting the pedal down as far as it could go. 50mph 70mph 90mph “HOLY SHIT WE’RE IN A SCHOOLZONE!” Andrew yelled as kids were jumping outta the way of the car.

They finally hit the only kid with Down syndrome and he rolled on the roof and started licking Andrews toes. “I can’t feel this because I’m paralyzed but I’m uncomfortable.”

Back in the car Mark was frozen with fear. “So… you like stealing other people’s girlfriends huh?” He asked Mark as if this was a normal circumstance. “You hit a Downs girl, I guess she has upsindrome.” Mark said hoping Retnuh would laugh and stop the car.

It worked like a charm “I couldn’t kill someone who makes such good jokes” Retnuh laughs. He car comes to a stop and Andrew is nowhere to be found. On the way back to Mark’s house. The two men notice a wheelchair tipped over in the middle of the road with a raccoon trail leading into the forest...


(Chapter 7 heads towards the exit)
© Copyright 2019 Brian writes (narkumarku at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2184780-Chapter-7-The-Game-Of-Chicken