*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2185020-At-Attention
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #2185020
Cody and Sasha find themselves 3 inches Tall. Warning:Giants, Shrunken and Cock worship
Cody woke up to his girlfriend shaking and yelling his name

"Cody! Cody! Wake Up!" Sash had a frightened tone in her voice. Cody sat up, wondering why his girlfriend woke him up. He looked at Sasha, she looked frightened and.. naked?

*Why is she naked?* Cody thought. There's no way she woke him up for sex, Luke was in the same room. Cody looks down to discover his boxers were gone. *Maybe Sasha took them off of me?*

"Cody! Listen, I don't know how but we've shrunken down to 3 inches tall." Sasha said

"Babe, you've obviously are still a bit tipsy from last night. Relax and go back to sleep." Cody went to readjust his pillow, only to realize it was gone. As he searched his surroundings, Cody came to the realization that he was on top of his now massive pillow . Sasha gave him the I told ya so look and helped him to his feet.

"Come on we need to go wake Luke." Sasha began leading Cody to the edge of the air mattress where two beds met. "If he wakes up on his own while we're this small he might think we left or worse he'll..." Sash pauses for a bit " Come on hurry up." They arrive at the crochet blanket overhanging their bed. Sasha quickly makes her way up the blanket while Cody struggles a bit behind her. "Hey!" Cody looks up, seems like she already made it to the top. "I'll wait for you up here, just hurry." Cody suffered his way up the blanket, careful not to loose his footing and fall down. Not that falling on an air mattress would kill him but at his new size he didn't want to take that chance. Cody finally made it over the horizon of the expecting to be greeted by Sasha, only to not see her around.

*She must have gotten tired of waiting and moved on up ahead* Cody began making his way to the tallest point of the bed in order to get a better vantage point. As Cody made his trek "up hill" he could here Luke's breathing. *I don't think we'll be able to wake him at this size, we could barely do that when we were normal.* Cody makes it to his vantage point and surveys the land, to the north he can see the giants face and maw opening and closing and the land in between them rising and falling with every breath. *Where is she? Sasha couldn't have gone far.* Images his lost nude love began to cross his mind filling him with worry, and filling his lower head with blood. Cody was on Luke's knee, he panned the area until his eyes were met with Luke's crotch and the bit of movement he say coming from his manhood. *Must be having some nice dream for it to be moving so much. I wonder how big...* Suddenly movement from Luke's Member shook him from his thoughts and caught his attention. *That is not coming from Luke I wonder...* Cody began making his way off the hill and into the valley towards Luke's pride.

The Closer he got the more the air was filled with Luke's musk. Cody was disgusted at first and tried to cover his face to hide from the smell. But the smell was so overpowering there was no stopping it s he gave up. After a while he got used to it *This isn't so bad. It's kinda nice too.* Cody couldn't believe what he was thinking. *But I would preferred if the smell wasn't here at all* Cody tried to reassure himself, hoping that as he walked closer he would get used to the smell. Instead the smell just got stronger, clouding his mind even more. He reached the source of the pleasant musk and for a second he thought his eyes deceived him. Thru the blanket he could see Sasha nuzzling her face with the head of Luke's member. Cody didn't know what to feel, the musk removed all common sense from his mind. He should feel betrayed, sad, or even angry but instead he felt jealous. It should be him and Luke's cock together, she doesn't know how to really pleasure a man not like Cody. *Wait what am I thinking*

"Mhmmm." Cody's thoughts were interrupted by Sasha's moans and he could see that she was fingering herself why making out with the slit of Luke's cock. He couldn't take it anymore, he slipped through the blanket and got to Sasha. She opened one eye to look at him while never breaking contact with the massive beast. She motions Cody over and he complies, she moves out of the way and Cody is not face to face with the eye of Luke's massive cock. Cody would normal not be here, he has a girlfriend, he's not interested in guys so why, WHY is it so hard for him to move away. He could feel a pressure on the back of his head, Sasha was tired of waiting and motion his head to towards the oozing slit. Cody took in a mouthful of pre-cum, it was sweet and he couldn't get enough of it. Cody began massaging the head as he sucked all the pre-cum from Luke's hose. Sasha not wanting to be left out moved underneath Cody and started to lick him from the base of his cock up off the head and quickly catching it in her mouth before it fell. This added sensation of pleasure just made Cody work harder, in his mind if he's feeling this good so should Luke's godly cock.

He felt the member being to pulse, then it suddenly started to twitch. Luke was about to cum, Cody could feel it, and instead of moving his head away he kept licking and slobbering all over the slit, now addicited to the taste of Luke's pre-cum. One final pulse and Luke was erupting, Cody tried to swallow all of the thick paste but was unable and he quickly gets bombarded with a pulsing wave of cum hitting his face. Once Luke settles down Cody can finally savior the taste of Luke's semen. It's better than the pre-cum, his attention is then brought to Sasha who is also covered in Luke's cum. She embraces Cody with a kiss and he quickly realizes what she's doing, she had a mouth full of semen and was feeding the cum, another man's cum, LUKE's cum into his mouth. Cody embraces Sasha back and he ejaculates from the pleasure.

© Copyright 2019 Robobert (robobert at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2185020-At-Attention