*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2185497-Her-Erotic-Fantasy
Rated: GC · Fiction · Adult · #2185497
This is a story about a fantasy that becomes reality
This story follows a young girl named Alexis Johnson (Lexi) and she is 21 years old. She lives on her own in a little suburban neighborhood, and pretty much keeps to herself. She can usually be found in her room writing if she isn't at work, or in the pool that she has in her backyard. However, that is all about to change, whenever, the new neighbor moves in. His name is Trevor, and he is 28 years old, tall, tanned and handsome. He has dark brown hair, blue eyes, and is everything muscular build. He has got Lexi's eye, and she soon becomes very consumed with him, and soon after that, fantasies start to occur. Things start slowly at first, and become more frequent. So frequent that she actually wants them to become a reality, and eventually decides to act on them. What happens when what was once a fantasy becomes a reality? How will their relationship be affected? Only time with tell....

Chapter 1: The First Meeting:

© Copyright 2019 butterfly (tanner14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2185497-Her-Erotic-Fantasy