*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2185527-The-Pregnancy-vore-and-inflation-hunt
by Sup1
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Writing.Com · #2185527
a muted girl with each breast 5 times larger than your head and going on a crazy adventure
When you walk into the room you are imeadietly sat down on the bed and injected with 3 syrums of 3 different colored liquid 3 of the same colors of green teal and red colred syrums injected all 3 of the same injections went into your breasts belly and butt and the 3 different colors was green teal and red in the same pattern of your breasts belly and butt the your let go but first you see a lizard with a bulging belly constantly growing at a speed you think is too fast and the bulging makes you think... before you knew it the lizard latched its tounge into your unknotted belly button and the lizard started rapidly inflating more and as the bulges stoped and became kicks when the lizards belly reached a size looking like it has about 1 million eggs in it and when you look overdue with 200 sets of nontuplets the lizard's belly started inflating with the overdue 200 sets of nontuplets rapidly its belly started rapidly pumping all of the children into you as soon as it ended your breasts started inflating with milk until you could walk out, as soon as you walked out you had a feeling that you could eat someone or steal there kids or inflate them and to your luck 10 women that had 10 sets of nontuplets walked to you and started rubbing your belly fasinated by your large children and you got the idea as soon as all of the women came to you you inhaled and exhaled and as soon as you did that once 10 tounges shot out of your belly button and started pumping each 100,200 children into each women and added it to their litter you startted drinking your own breast milk like a vaccum and your bust line expanded rapidly 10 times off the size chart and swallowed the women up absorbing their pregnancy into yours slowely you huriedly sat on a bench as then the pregnancy exploded into yours.
© Copyright 2019 Sup1 (sup1445767 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2185527-The-Pregnancy-vore-and-inflation-hunt