*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2186308-Midnight-Journey
by Dwyerz
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Other · #2186308
About Dreams, Love and Death

Darkness, isn't it beautiful?! imagine you diving deep into the intensity of the darkest color, follow the mist wondering where it's taking you until all you see is darkness surrounding you. Now open your eyes, you are floating, far above in the sky the word is a quietly place, and looking down you can see the light from windows of little houses in the edge of the ocean, only yellow dots from up here.



In a glance you see clouds coming, being slowly carried with the wind, now feel the cold in your skin and let the air in your lungs, stop and hear your heart pulse for a second, just to know you're still living, and then keep floating and floating until the wind changes, until it's too much.



Now the air is too cold and you are too heavy, you're falling fast to the ground, racing into the dawn, see your body hitting this infinity mirror, see your dreams fading, disappearing even faster now and nothing can hold them, it's over and finally you can breathe again, but it's too late and this memory is becoming only a whisper in your head telling you that you don't belong in reality.

© Copyright 2019 Dwyerz (sirdwyer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2186308-Midnight-Journey