*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2186445-Unaware-Dejanea
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #2186445
You are shrunk aroun a 16 year old balck gir with a big and stinky booty
You were in your science class when all of a sudden you shrink lucky that it was just you and Dejanea you we’re about to ask her for help but she was wearing a black mini skirt that goes above her knees she bent over to get somethin out of her bag but you couldn’t help but notice her fatass so screw getting help you thought your’re gonna have some fun so she went back to her desk you climbed her chair and went to the back of her panties her white panties was wedged between her bootycheeks class was over and she got up to go home she got in her car and drove home on her way you we’re humping and likcking her bootycheeks and butthole she felt this and said “ugh wtf is in my booty damn bugs all up in my booty and shit you won’t find no food in there but my farts” with that she farted right your face” haHA bet you don’t wanna be in there no mo don’t chu”
To be continued to chapter 2
Funtimes with Dejanea
© Copyright 2019 Nigel2002 (global.com at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2186445-Unaware-Dejanea