*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2186522-Willem-Dathromir-The-Prelude
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Dark · #2186522
An ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) RP Character Development
         "Yes...yes, I'll be fine." Willem raised his hand and dismissively gestured towards Typhus. He was setting out on what would later be a great adventure, and Typhus, being the worry-wart that he was, wasn't too eager about his cousin's departure. Willem suspected that it stemmed from the fact that he had murdered his own father as a peace-offering to Typhus. Willem thought that maybe Typhus still had a doubt about where his loyalties lay, but Willem fostered no ill-feelings. He simply wished to remove himself from this place. He shuddered, then sighed, as he glanced around the castle one last time. "I just want to be alone right now, and perhaps find myself...my true calling...out there.", he thought quietly.

         "Fine.", Typhus relented. "But do be sure to return 'fore long. We ought to fortify our new position, lest any enemy try to take what is rightfully ours. My Father, had many enemies....besides us."

         "Cousin, if there is one thing I am certain of, it is that you do not require me for that. You'll do fine." Willem thought for a second, then offered a quick nod towards Typhus. "My Lord." Willem raised his head and smiled, and Typhus returned it. They stood for a minute, looking into each others' eyes, before Willem turned and strode towards his horse. "I shall return soon, shan't be more than a few years."

         10 years passed, and Willem still travelled. Leaving their home, he travelled across the world, searching for his true calling. He was sure that it was close. And, one fateful night, he stumbled upon the beginning of that call. A dark seemingly empty cabin in thick of Grahtwood.

         Reining his horse to a halt, Willem surveyed the darkened house with red vampiric eyes. Vampires were indeed creatures of the night, and being so, their nightvision was spectacular. Seeing nothing at all, he sniffed the air. It was clear, aside from a few scents of woodland creatures such as wolves, and deer. "It seems that this would be a good place to settle for awhile." He looked at the satchels on his horse. They were nearly empty. "I must hunt and forage so I can replenish and move on." he thought.

         After tying the horse to a tree, he started walking towards the house. Suddenly, the wind that had been blowing grew still, and the woodland ambient sounds died with it. Willem halted in his tracks, he grew uneasy. A moment passed, and the wind resumed its gentle breeze. He listened as silence grew into the chatter of wildlife once more. Shaking his head, Willem cracked a smile and started walking towards the house again. A second later, that uneasy feeling came back as he glanced a shadowed form standing in the house's doorway. "What?!", he thought. The hair on his body stood straight, and his breath caught in his throat. Though it's not impossible to sneak up on a vampire, it's also incredibly hard to do, at least without magical means.

         "Greetings Willem..." With but a whisper, the Shadow spoke before dissipating into nothingness. "Who are you?! Where are you?!" Willem yelled out as he watched the spectre vanish. He spun around. Nothing. Once more, he spun. Still nothing. "A vampire? How intriguing.", the Shadowy voice whispered from the darkness. "I've met your kind before, though they do not dwell here. Why do you come?"

         "How do you know who I am, yet know not what I seek?" Willem asked, still trying to pinpoint the source of the voice. "Tell me who you are, Spectre!"

         The shadows laughed. "Spectre? I might've been. But I am so much more now." The wind grew stronger, and then a smell. "There.", Willem thought as he spun. As he turned, he gasped, both at the sight, and at the smell, of the once-shadowy stranger, now standing face to face with him. A woman, more specifically a female Bosmer, stood in front of him now. His eyes perceived her for the first time, and he felt revulsion for what he saw. Her skin was pale and sickly. Torn strips of flesh hung from her left side. The bones of her right arm and hand were visible as well. She reeked of death. "Was she vampire? No, she couldn't be.", he thought suddenly. "Vampires can heal their wounds, and she clearly hasn't."

         She eyed him as he took notice of her. Smiled, as much as her decayed flesh could, and laughed. Her voice had a slightly surreal sound to it. "You question what I am? I will tell you, if you do not react as I suspect you shall." She jabbed the staff she held into the ground, and muttered a word. Suddenly the darkness melted as an eerie blue light emitted from the head of the staff.

         He gasped at the full sight of her in this light. She chuckled again. "My name is Amethys Sorrowleaf. I was a powerful sorcerer in life, as well as...". She stopped and looked at her right hand. She focused, and as she did, her hand grew hair and her fingernails elongated into claws. She waved her hand around and then it went back to the way it was before. "...as well as a powerful Werewolf." Her face turned from a smile to a grimace. "I met my end near here, but fortunately for me, an inept necromancer raised me into Undeath and attempted to control me for his own dastardly purposes." She looked up at Willem and grinned. "It was a simple spell for me to break, and then to maintain it. And that's why I'm here. Like this." She motioned to her body. "And now, tell me why a Vampire, and not just any ordinary vampire, but a Dathromir Vampire, is here at my doorstep on a night like this?" She glanced up at the rising full moon. Willem followed her gaze, then looked at her. And then the sudden realization hit him as she chuckled again. "Soon, lest you tell me quick." She stared at him coldly.

         She listened as he spoke to her, of things about his past, and his travels, his hopes and his dream. She nodded, periodically lifting her gaze to the moon, as its pull grew ever stronger. She began to feel the power it held. She turned her eyes back to him. "..and that is why I have come.", Willem finished. He also had been keeping a tab on the Moon, knowing at any moment, the undead woman in front of him would turn. He hadn't actually fought a werewolf before, so he was uncertain if he could overpower it, or it overpower him. He also wondered if she could perform magic as a werewolf. Werewolf sorcerers were indeed a rare breed. Willem laughed at that thought. "Whatever is so humorous, dear Willem?", Amethys asked. She didn't give him pause to explain, as she grinned and looked at the moon. "I believe your coming wasn't for naught, I believe we can help each other. But for now, we shall spar. Are you prepared for this?" Her transformation began before she had finished speaking.

----

         Morning came, and Amethys awoke, lying on her back, naked in the mud. She opened her eyes and sat upright. Scanning the trees, she saw Willem standing nearby. "Oh good, you're still alive." She grinned at him. He shook his head and bowed it. "Not without some wounds. I was worried if I could stand my own against you though, but it seems that was for naught. You're formiddable, I'll give you that." He looked up and returned her grin. He noticed something just then. Her skin wasn't decaying. In fact, it looked like perfect living skin. It even glowed a normal hue, not the bluish-tinted hue of Undeath. He twisted his face in a confused scowl, searching her body with his eyes, first her bosom, down her stomach, and finally resting his gaze upon her naked sex. He was amazed at her beauty. She kept her gaze upon him, realizing his confusion, and not caring that he was looking at her.

         The wolf's power let her feel his emotion, and she felt his longing to take her for his own. "It is within my power to keep this appearance if I wish, I just had not deemed it necessary until now." She smiled at him. "Do you like what you see?" Willem immediately blushed and quickly averted his gaze to the ground. She laughed out loud. Willem stammered but then responded, "You were beautiful." She corrected him, "I am beautiful. We are both creatures of death, Willem. Illusion or not, I am just as beautiful as you." She smiled at him, her body quivering, nipples erect, and her sex moist. Willem felt it, the attraction to her was real. She was right, and he did indeed want her. His pulse quickened and quickly a bulge grew in his trousers. Amethys gasped at him upon seeing it. He walked over, stripping along the way, and when he was upon her, he was nude. They embraced each other, passionately kissing before laying down with her right there in the mud.

----

         After a passionate lovemaking, the two lovers finally got up and bathed in a nearby creek. Undead, unholy creatures of the night, they might be, but dirty animals they were not. Well, mostly. Amethys giggled at Willem as he danced for her amusement while bathing himself, causing his manhood to twirl around and around. She smiled and looked around the area scanning for any dangers, and then looked down at her stomach. Being a sorcerer and a werewolf had its perks sometimes. She smiled slightly, not enough for Willem to see though. She bore his child, and planned to hide it from him for now. Whispering an enchantment, she warded the developing fetus against his senses.

         Later, Amethys and Willem would set out to continue on his travel, and they would travel for many years together.



© Copyright 2019 W.Dathromir (wdathromir at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2186522-Willem-Dathromir-The-Prelude