*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2186852-not-so-phony-people
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by P
Rated: E · Monologue · Emotional · #2186852
you’ll eventually get it
Thats the value of people like us. We really try to see. See the things that that clumsy face of yours hides. All the secrets beneath that mystery of doomed youth. The things left unspoken. All the things that really do matter, and that will never cease to exist. You see, there is only a few people that are able to discover the big secret. Not many eyes play us them. Not many minds would think the unthinkeable. Those are the ones able to stop right in the middle of somewhere, to just look t something. They are the ones that get to leave & live with all those amazing memories. They are the ones that trully get it. At the end they know whats best. At the best thing is that they are so undiscreabable that you wouldnt even imagine them. Poor minds. With all the crap of this world they really get to survive it. Probably they have the most amazing playlists ever. And have the bests of times where you wouldnt even imagine it. Thankt you for that btw. Discovering music with them is priceless. Sharing books and quotes even better. I fight for them to have happy endings, like those in the movies. So that they are able to live this crazy life of ours, without changing how they feel about the world. They are also the ones that get to discover others like them. Inspire them like no tomorrow. The best things is that they get to live like ordinary people too. They get to be phony, to lie, to cry and to hate. Unlickily, they have to survive the shitty and boring thing too. Maybe it isnt so bad after all, i mean, being an ordinary one. There are also joys and charms about that life. You get to find some of the best friends for life and live with them the best memories. They make you happy. And happiness is a thing that even the special ones cant get for granted.
I will note the amazing things consider by this people.
The moon and the stars. They seem to never get bores pf the sky. It doesnt matter in wich state it is. Still, rainy days are the best. Wish they could live an eternity of that.
Tranquility and lonliness are very valuable. Getting time to breathe and thinknis essential. They enjoy the time alone.
Keeping their mystery. Its a burning for others, specially in a place where everyone is over exposed. They get to keep to themselves the most amazing things. How enjoyable.
They think different about ordinary life. Going to clubs, smoking, society, school. Fuck all that. They have to live it knowing there are more incredible things out there to explore.
Music is very important. Always. At all times. Specially when they dont want ro be bothered or want to enjoy of their own company. It is unrreplacablee. It gives them all the joy from the world. And they get all these mixed feelings that gives that little extra to life.
Thinking things the other way. Who knows. Appreciating every single edge of life. Things that are taken as ordinary. They would cherish the most little thing. All those secrets there are to whats life, and to why we exist.
Every talent, every move, every single thing is expected for them to be out of the ordinary.
They could be consider as either uncreasibly pessimistic/realistic or increibily positive. Thats so cool.
They are in love with the night. And with things in another language.
And would consider to have amazing friends, hopefully, that believe they are able to understand them. Its like that quote, they were pointed directly to heaven, but they got lost headinf the other way.
© Copyright 2019 P (phonies at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2186852-not-so-phony-people