*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2187169-Fuck
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by CHASEO
Rated: NPL · Other · Tragedy · #2187169
IdontKNOWWW
This is where the story starts. at the beginging like they alllll fucking do.

Why does the sun shine?

Do you know who built your house? Wher are you fucking from?

Everyone, has family, pretty much.... do you like your family. or is it the one where you didnt' get to choose like all the stupid fucks say?

A family is love. a family is reliable. a family is fucking shitty. Enjoy your family. always always always. But rem. you are you and thats what makes you you. right.?????

Read. and Write things. Create what you want. In this world people create things that give you joy, make you sad, and make you FUCKING MADDDD .

When nothing is left. are you gonna want what otherpeople made- or shouod you want the shit you made FOR YOURSELF?

stfu- my voice doesnt matter. no one does. ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD YA? the stuff that matters to you doesnt fucking matter at all to the guy looking at you threw the window standing on the otherside of the road next to the curb holding the roadkill raccon you ran over last week. yelling but you cant hear him becuase its actually you DUMB FUCK!

He smiled at youuuuu :) i think he likes you. Waht do you want from him? does he turn you on, do you want a knife i have in my back pocket? He is mean isnt he.... GO!

ahahahahah :)

put a smile on your face and tell yourlself to leave please now maybe when he wants tomorrow?

stopppppppp making the dumb rich and start smoking joints bitchhh


im boring this is boring. we will start again another day. until then just eat fish and turn the FUCKING RADIO LOUDDDD . peace mf


© Copyright 2019 CHASEO (chaseorlando at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2187169-Fuck