*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2187707-Needed-to-get-out
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #2187707
Just thoughts
Why is this heavy chain around my neck. Why when you say it’s done I feel like we just started, do I not get it. What will it take for me to see the truth, the light, the writings on the wall. It is so easy to let go but so hard to hold on. When something is slipping it has already begun it’s process of leaving what will it take do I have what it takes? Will happiness be the answer even if it brings loneliness. Do we even want the same things anymore do we have the same vision, are we on the same path that we pictured us both on. At times I feel like I’m walking alone hoping to look back and catch a glimpse of you in the sun lighting your beauty from within. We wanna make the right choice but think with our hearts. Sometimes we fear seeing what’s right in front of us and choose to see past it. I wish I was enough I wanted to be enough but at what cost do I give up myself for something that isn’t and wasn’t right. Or do I choose myself and protect my heart what to do so I sit and wonder why.
© Copyright 2019 Wondering why (mattb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2187707-Needed-to-get-out