*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2187710-Exposed-to-a-Monster
Rated: GC · Short Story · Personal · #2187710
a true story of something that I went through
Driving home from what I thought was going to be a good day turned into one of my biggest nightmares. All I can picture are his hands around my throat. squeezing tighter with ever "NO" I scream at him. I remember seeing that small knife tucked in his left boot, as if he was going to use it at any given time. "Be a good girl, then maybe you can go" that was the first thing he said as he removed his hands from my throat. He had a smirk on his face when he said it. that smirk that to this day still haunt my dreams. I can remember trying to fighting him off with everything I had, but failing every time. he grabbed his belt and used it to bound my hands together. he forced his hands down the front of my leggings. he then made himself present inside of me. I knew I couldn't fight it anymore. I wasn't going to escape from him. the only thing I could do was lay there until it was over. he takes his hand out, and rips my leggings off, then my shirt. I was exposed to a monster. his left hand is back around my throat, while his right hand I can feel hitting me. one smack across the face, then two, then three. then he moved lower. my breasts now red every hit creates another mark. I can see them start to bruise. I can hear myself crying and screaming out for help, but he had shoved my underwear in my mouth to try mute me. he pushed himself deep inside of me, first taking his time. then harder, still had one hand around my throat the other still hitting me. I blacked out at this point. the pain was to much. when I came to he was gone. just a note that said "our little secret."
I was scared, and alone. I didn't know what to do so I just left. I got in my car started it and left for home. I couldn't tell anyone. I felt no one would ever believe me. I drove in silence. that's when I noticed a bridge just up the road...
© Copyright 2019 katenydo (notnewnotgood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2187710-Exposed-to-a-Monster