*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2189250-Marriage-of-a-girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by A girl
Rated: E · Other · Adult · #2189250
Its about a girl facing a problem
Marriage?
Why it's such a big deal in our society specially for a girls. When u are around age 22 everyone start thinking about ur marriage not only your parents but as well society.. Might b they think u are their responsibility..
Both girls and boys are provided with education facilities but i don't understand why it's important to provide education to girls wen at the end she is just forced to get married even without accomplishing her goals..why was she given education when she wasn't even able to accomplish her ultimate goals...
Boys can't get married unless they are independent and capable why the same not for girls..why she is only seen as a marriage material only..can't she achieve her goals? Can't she be an independent n live her life as she want?

I also want to do something in my life..I don't think i was just born to b someone's wife... I am me n i have my own identity..i want to achieve my goals..i want to earn for myself n fulfill all my dreams..
© Copyright 2019 A girl (a.girl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2189250-Marriage-of-a-girl