*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2190528-The-lost-sister--the-mystery-warehouse
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Horror/Scary · #2190528
this is a story of two sisters getting lost
The lost sister and the abandoned Warehouse

Chapter One: The Abandoned Warehouse and Annabel's Disappearance

Rosie (big sister) and Annabel (little sister) went for a walk in the woods but little did they know it was the haunted woods.
When they went in to the woods they noticed something big and mysterious in the distance so they decided to go and explore when they got closer to the mysterious object they noticed it was a warehouse Rosie said to Annabel "lets go and take a look inside" so they both nodded and off they went. When Rosie and Annabel was inside they spotted a dark stain on the wall Rosie and Annabel went to see what it was when they reached the dark stain they noticed it was blood Rosie and Annabel looked at each other in fright Rosie knew that Annabel was scared she said to her "don't worry Annabel its going to be alright its probably just some old red paint I hope it is anyway" but before she could finish Annabel had ran off in fear but what she didn't know she is in great danger...
"ANNABEL..ANNABEL..ANNABELLLL WHERE ARE YOU!" screamed Rosie in fear. Rosie went to look for Annabel further in the woods but she actually didn't know she was a lot closer than she thought. Annabel was running away from the warehouse trying to escape the woods while she was running she saw a sign that said BEWARE THIS IS THE HAUNTED WOODS DEATH WILL OCCUR WHILE IN THESE TEROTORRIES! When Annabel saw the sign she was so frightened that she didn't see what was ahead of her...
Annabel started to loose concentration of where she was running and when this happened a man with a chainsaw stood in front of her she stopped but she shouldn't of because the man knocked her out cold and when she was unconscious he brutally wounded her arm Rosie heard the chainsaw and followed the noise she could hear it lead her back to the warehouse where she saw her sister laying on the floor knocked unconscious with blood pouring from her arm but her sister only had one question...
Is she still alive? No one ever found out.






© Copyright 2019 Ambers_Books942 (ambersbooks94 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2190528-The-lost-sister--the-mystery-warehouse