*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2191705-Alexandra-and-her-lovelife
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Adult · #2191705
Alexandra moves to town and meets Cheryl and Toni and they become a poly-relationship.
“Ahhhh,” Alexandra said as she tried to tame her bed head.
Alexandra walked her skinny self to the bathroom. Alexandra stripped down and stepped into the shower. The water beaten down her tattoo’s and her backside. Alexandra sighed as the water relaxed her body, fixed her hair, and her calmed her nerves. Alexandra finished her shower and,she stepped out of the shower wearing a light blue universe robe. Alexandra walked to her room and plopped down on her bean bag chair. Alexandra shook her head, dropped her robe and walk towards the closet for her clothes for SCHOOL!. Alexandra picked out a black and gold belted dress, black and silver heels. Alexandra got dressed and sat at her mirror/desk and started to braid her long silver/white hair in a beautiful two braids. Alexandra head down stairs after braiding her hair to get ready for school. Alexandra grabbed her coat and bag, headed to the bus stop corner. Alexandra waited a few minutes for the bus, as she waited Alexandra pulled out her Iphone Xs. The bus speed down the street and stopped in front of Alexandra.
“You must be new and a serpent,” a girl with ginger hair said as not turning her head from talking to her friend.”Oh you are, I am Cheryl Blossom.”
I waved and turned pink and said “My name is Alexandra Cooper” twirling my phone in the right side pocket of my coat pocket.
Alexandra walked to the back of the bus and waited until the bus reached the school. When the bus reached the school Alexandra hauled herself out off the vehicle and walked to the front doors. Alexandra walked through the halls of Southside high to find the guidance counselor, Ms.Evida. Alexandra walked a room that said “Office”, Alexandra walked inside and stood there and shock, Cheryl from the bus was exchange papers on me from the school.
“So new kid get your stuff your coming to Riverdale high for the next two years!” Cheryl said demandingly typing away at her Samsung phone.
Alexandra grabbed her stuff and followed Cheryl out of the school and the school courtyard. Once Cheryl called a limo to come pick them up, Alexandra called her mom.
“Hey, Alexa,” ma said tiredly.
“Hi, Ma I need a favor” Alexandra said as she and gingy was getting in the limo. “Who are the blossoms”
“The Blossom’s are a high rank a authority and are in 2nd spot to the Coopers. Now bye sweetheart” mom and Cheryl aka Gingy said as Alexandra told her ma good night and a goodbye.
Alexandra and Cheryl drove up to a foggy hill with a mansion on it. Cheryl walked up to the door and knocked. Cheryl told her not to but she still did it. She heard feet on the other side but before she ask Cheryl who that was she answered “That my mom,Penelope.”
Alexandra walked in the foyer room and sat on one of Cheryl’s luxury bean bags. Cheryl handed Alexandra a diamond ring with a gold symbol in the ringhole saying “Cheryl and Alexandra. Alexandra let out a loud yell and cried. Cheryl tried to keep Alexandra under control but she couldn’t because Alexandra was throwing the bean bags around the foyer. Cheryl turned her head to ask her mom for help but when she did her mom,Penelope shook her head and walked up the stairs to go to the dressing room. Cheryl calmed down when Alexandra stopped pulling on her Gingernut hair. The next day Alexandra walked down the hallway biting her lip everytime she eyed a guy she deemed worth of her time. Veronica,Betty,Jughead, and Archie stared at The Blossom pendant on her chest along with a purple Southside Serpent jacket on, earning her Southside points from Jughead and the other Serpents. Alexandra stood in front of her locker grinning before Reginald aka Reggie walked up behind her and started to pull of her Serpent jacket. Alexandra slapped Reggie, then ducked when Reggie tried to punch her but before she could she saw a blur of red and dark black, next thing Alexandra saw was Cheryl on Reggie´s back.
¨Do not touch my fiancée!¨ Cheryl acclaimed before she backhanded the shit out of Reggie.
Reggie gripped his cheek as Cheryl wiped the blood of her hand. Alexandra saw the principal and vice principal storm towards them fuming with clear anger, Before Alexandra could talk Reggie pinned the blame on her and Cheryl. Alexandra walked in front of Reggie and jumped and then roundhouse kick him which knocked a few teeth out.
¨Do you have any idea why you kicked him,¨ The principal said twirling his fingers in a anger manner.
¨Yeah,¨ Alexandra stated with her head towards the the glass window.
¨Why,¨ Weatherbee started to asked.
¨He lied on me and Cheryl,¨ Alexandra stated as Cheryl grabbed her slender hand.
Cheryl stood and said ¨Then he should´ve lied. Let's go,¨ pulling Alexandra up and walking out the door.
The next week, Alexandra and Cheryl was lying in the same bed because Alexandra´s parents kicked her out because of what happened with Reggie. Cheryl and Alexandra talked about everything a couple would talk about. Alexandra sat up and asked Cheryl if they were a couple.
¨Cheryl are we a fling or a Actual Couple,¨ Alexandra asked as she sat on Cheryl´s stomach.
¨Yes we are¨ Cheryl said as she swung her legs over the bed, pushed Alexandra off her and went to the bathroom.
A few minutes later, Cheryl and Alexandra got dress. Cheryl was wearing her spider blossom pendant, was wearing a black and red pantsuit, and had her hair hang over her shoulder. Alexandra was wearing one of Cheryls pendants and wear a zebra striped dress, and had her hair in pigtails that she dipped in red and blue.
“Ready,Cheryl,” Alexandra said Coloring Toni’s nails.
“Yeah, Alex,” Cheryl said as she pulled Toni’s hair into two long braids.
Alexandra stopped doing Toni’s nails and kissed her instead of Cheryl. Cheryl stared at Alexandra with betrayal. Alexandra and Toni left Cheryl like a girl in a black and white story.
“Cheryl, Earth to Cheryl,” Toni whispered in Cheryl’s ear which caused Cheryl to blush.
Cheryl looked between them and smiled a sweet and innocent smile before passing out on the floor.
© Copyright 2019 Lucifer Morningstar (lucifer12345 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2191705-Alexandra-and-her-lovelife