*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2192244-Revenge-of-the-Individual
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Psychology · #2192244
Free yourself from the worms who walk from among you.
Fears and silences left unseen and unspoken (by the one who hides behind the government) shall spring from the shallow embrace of a hidden hell. A day to pay will show you the way (to suicide) as your inner demons reveal themselves for all to see. The worms of a great and noble species will face judgement as laws and lies are vanquished by those worthy of life. For nature has said "the weak will perish" and so they shall. Yes, so they shall!

Fears and silences are rising like a layer of scum on the surface of your welfare cup. A glorious run of strength and truth reveals what you truly are.

Fears and silences behind your assistance existence cannot hide from the Rise of the Individual. Masquerading into the night, hide from the sight; may you pay back every penny purchased by the blood and tears of others you have sucked, you coward piece of shit.
© Copyright 2019 inviolable (inviolable at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2192244-Revenge-of-the-Individual