*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2192373-One-Day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Other · #2192373
Read to find out
My husband and I had respectable at home jobs. We wanted to have enough time at home for our adopted son. We had our weird share of kinks but, one reigned supreme over them all. Feederism. Neither of us was feedees, meaning we were feeders. We needed a third party. My personal love for growing little boys we thought adopting would fulfill my fantasies. We found the cheapest adoption center and found our precious little boy. When we went there, the boy's looked so starved and tired. All but one. The one child was a bright child, cheeky, and everything. We took him, he smiled brightly at us as we drove him home. He was a chubby boy, his thighs spread out on the car seat, his stomach bunched up in rolls, his small boy boobs pressed against the fabric of the shirt and, his double chin and cheeks bouncing at each speed bump.

He had fallen asleep after the first couple of miles allowing us to buy all the food and clothes for him. He woke up when the last bag of food was put in the car. You could hear his stomach growling in agony, it must've been growling the whole time.

I fished some money out of my wallet, looking back at our baby I say, "Do you wanna eat some pizza?". Thank god we had been near a pizza place for our final destination. He nodded his face wobbled, the sound of skin slapping skin was almost therapeutic for me. I had ordered a slice for my husband and me to share and, a pie for our little boy. He tentatively grabbed a slice, submerging his teeth into the slab. His eyes grew big and, I heard a moan. My dick twitched, I looked up to see his eyes rolled back in pure bliss. He shoved more into his mouth, getting sauce and oil everywhere. He managed to finish half of the pizza, which made me very disappointed. I looked over at my husband, he looked equally pissed. But, I melted immediately he lifted his shirt to his man boobs. His stomach plopped out, it looked firm and, uncomfortable.

I tried scooting over but, my husband held me back, I was furious but, I understood. I couldn't get too sweet so quick, I sat back and, I saw him rubbing his stomach groaning in pain.

I called the waitress over asking her to box up the remaining slices, she glanced over at my husband, literal heart eyes she agreed eagerly. I stomped angrily, that bitch wanted my man. She can have him when I die, so when she came back I said plainly, "He's mine, ok," I lift my hand showing her my ring and, she looks down at my husbands ring as well, her face looked like a strawberry, I chuckled softly, while she ran away. His kind eyes glance over at me, his eyes have there own emotion, I could tell he was happy. I felt the table move when he got up, I called out for him "Markus?" Markus looked back at me, he said, "Don't worry baby, just using the bathroom. I'll be back," I nodded while smiling up at him. My baby called out for me, "Mommy?" I've already grown this important to this baby that he calls me Mommy.

"Yes, Ambrose?" He struggled to get up from the chair and, waddled towards me. His body literally jiggled, although his stomach was hard, just certain parts. I moaned, he looked so fat. Everything about him was turning me on.

I'll make sure he can't walk anymore. I thought to myself, he sat in my lap. I felt his bubble butt on my legs, then the rest of the weight followed. Goddamn, he looked fat but, he's actually huge. "Mommy, can you rub my stomach? It hurts." I groaned, he looked adorable on top of me. "I'm so sorry baby, you never finished your food." Ambrose looked sad, he wiggled in my lap. "Mommy, pleaseeeeee." He begged. I groaned in my mind, I wanted to help him so much. "Baby, I'm sorry. Daddy's mad because you didn't finish your food." Ambrose looked downwards and his stomach. "Daddy's mad? At me?" I nodded cautiously, "Mommy, I wanna eat more. I wanna make Mommy and Daddy happy." I looked down at Ambrose, he looked kind of excited. I opened the box and, I held a slice to Ambrose's lips.

He chomped down on it quickly. His hands were gripping my shirt tightly. The slices of pizza were destroyed by Ambrose, slowly. Markus was taking a long time, maybe he went and, got more food for Ambrose.

"M-m-mommy, can you rub my stomach now?" I moaned, "Yes, alright." I gently touched Ambrose's tummy, he groaned at the contact. I pushed down at all of the hard parts and, he burped whenever I did so. "Mommy, will you always love me?" I was kind of shocked by his question, "I'll always love you, forever," Ambrose smiled, he fell asleep in my arms. I tried to pull his already tight shirt down over his stomach. It struggled to stay put, it was stretching against his fat belly. Markus came back with a bunch of boxes of sweets. "He fell asleep. He also finished his pizza." Markus looked slightly surprised, "He finished it all?" I nodded. Markus smiled he looked extremely lustful, I whined he seemed very hungry, for me today. We drove home, the air felt very thick as each time there was a red light Markus gripped my thigh.

I put Ambrose in his new onesie, the material was once again tight against his fat belly, it made me tingly. Before I could even touch Ambrose, Markus was there for me.

"Come over here. I'm getting quite impatient." He looked slightly pissed but, he had a more lustful gaze. "Okie, Daddy." I rock my hips side to side, Markus's eyes were tracking my ass. It wasn't huge, it was just jiggly and semi-big. Once, I made my way towards, him he grabbed my waist and pulled me close. "Baby your such a tease. Come over let's go," He moved out of the way for me, I dart in front of him. He smacked my ass, I felt it jiggle. Once we made it to our bedroom, he pushed me onto the bed. I flopped onto the bed. He grabbed my dick running his finger over my tip, I moaned out his name, it felt amazing. Then he finally started to stroke my dick, after teasing me like crazy. I was like putty in his hands.

The feeling of his hands roaming my body, the sensation of his hot breath on my skin and, the sweet taste of his semen made me feel so passionate and bothered. I just had to ride him, he deserved it.

My ass fell back again onto his legs, with a sweet wet slap. I tied his hands so he couldn't touch me. He could on feel it not actually enjoy it. It took a lot of energy out of me, throwing my head back in ecstasy. I was at my limit, my hard cock bounced with me, pre-cum oozing out. It was flowing like a river. I could feel his dick in me pulsing, my moans grew louder as I grew closer. Markus was groaning underneath me, he finally came in me. But, I was still going at it, waiting for my release to happen. I ejaculated two minutes after Markus. "Ah... Markus. Goddamnit, why hasn't our sex been that good?" Markus was completely exhausted said, "Baby, I think it was seeing Ambrose, his stomach is so fat," I nodded it was very fat, I adored it so much.

"I just wanna fuck his stomach..." Markus's face looked confused but, then he agreed sincerely. I got off of Markus, cum oozed out of me. I fell back into the bed.

Tired and happy, that's how I feel now. "Come here, baby." I shuffle over to his open arms. We cuddle me, obviously being the little spoon. His heat was comforting as I was lured into sleep. I heard quite whimpering from the baby monitor I had bought. Ambrose was whining, I got up from the covers. I rushed into Ambrose's room. He was crying and clutching his stomach, "Mommy?" I swiftly grab Ambrose in my arms. "Yes, baby? What's wrong?" His brown eyes looked up at me, they held pain and discomfort. "My stomach hurts. I'm hungry, Mommy," I smile at Ambrose, hunger pains, "What do you wanna eat Ambrose?" His eyes grew big when I ask him that question, "I wanna eat pancakes, muffins, cookies, bacon, eggs and, orange juice." I was quite shocked when he listed out a whole feast for a family of 2 to share and still have leftovers.

I nod my head and, I hug Ambrose tightly, his belly pressed up against me. "Do you wanna go to the kitchen or do you wanna stay here?" Ambrose looks around at his room, "I'll stay here. Can I get a snack before breakfast?" I moan in my head as I imagine Ambrose ripping his onesie.
© Copyright 2019 Confused Child (spagetti-teddy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2192373-One-Day