*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194146-Weekend-with-Sky-18-Lesbian-Erotica
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2194146
I meet sky for a weekend of fun
PART 1

"next stop Stamford" I start packing my things into my bag and head to the doors as my train pulls in the station, I look for you, your stood there waiting for me with a rucksack and are clearly holding something behind you back. I smile wondering what you've got hidden but my thoughts are stopped as the doors open and I walk towards you. You hug me and ask how my journey was, "it was okay, very long though." You pull a stuffie from behind you back and say "does this make up for it?" I smile and take the unicorn of you hugging it "yes it does, I love it! Thank you." We chat about trivial things how the week was, how work is etc as we walk towards the bus stop. The bus pulls up, we get on and head to the back, you tell me to sit by the window so I do as I'm told. We carry on talking and once the bus leaves you smile. I look at you confused "what?", you don't say anything as u place a hand on my leg and stare at me. I tense up knowing exactly what your about to do I try to hold back a giggle and look at you pleadingly but before I can say anything you tell me to relax and be quiet. I sigh and nod my head, you lightly brush my leg slowly getting closer to my centre. You whisper to me telling me how much you have been looking forward to this and how much time you've spent planning this. I lower my head trying not to giggle. You finally place you hand between my legs and I gasp. You start to rub gently but stop suddenly "this is our stop" I take a second to catch my breath and stand up to follow you. We walk to the hotel and pay for a room and head upstairs. You open the door and we place our bags down. I stand there dumbly looking at the floor, you turn around and ask if I'm okay, I look at you and nod. You walk over to me and kiss my neck before biting my ear and without warning run you hand between my legs making me flinch. You giggle and walk away, you sit at the end of the bed watching me melt. You point to the floor by your feet and tell me to come to you, I slowly start walking towards you. "Crawl!" I stand there for a second before getting on my hands and knees "good girl" I crawl across the hotel room towards you. I stop when I reach you and sit back on my legs still looking at the floor. You keep me there kneeling beside you for a little while, you can see the anticipation rising in me. you get up and pick up your bag and bring it back to the bed, "kneel on the edge of the bed and face the wall" I get up and do as u say and craw onto the bed. You stand behind me and kiss my neck before putting a blind fold on me "we don't want you seeing what I have in my bag now do we!". I can hear u rummage in you bag as you place things on the bed next to me. I start wondering about what u have planned and giggle. "what are you laughing at?!" ........ "nothing" ......... "come on now u know you're not allowed to do that" I sigh and tell you that I'm thinking about your stories and what toy you could have in your bag and what you're going to do to me and it makes me "I pause for a little bit and lower my head, "it.... it makes me um .... wet" you get close to me I can feel you breast against my back and your breath on my neck makes me shiver, "It makes you what? I couldn't quite hear you" you bite down on my neck I manage to muster a quiet "wet" under my breath. You grab my throat hard and pull me backwards I try and reach for you thinking I'm falling as panic runs through me. "try that again!" I pause trying to collect myself. "wet...... you make me wet!" you sit me up and release my throat. "Good girl! ....... see that wasn't so difficult was it". You run your hands down my sides and back up under my top. Running them slowly over my tummy and up my ribs and to your amusement you find I'm not wearing a bra. You keep going up over my breast pulling my top up exposing my front to the cold. You run your hand back down and pinch my nipples pulling on them making me squirm. You let go and pull my top of completely and toss it on the floor. You start to run your hand down my body "cheeky, I wonder if you're wearing anything..." you put your hand down my joggers, you run your fingertip light in circles around my clit. "naught girl, not wearing any underwear!" I moan as you run you finger down to my entrance and back up "you really are wet aren't you!". I exhale sharply as you rub my clit. Your other hand plays with my breast and slowly you work your way up and lightly rest your hand around my neck. You kiss me neck as I moan and my breathing gets heavier, I throw my head back into your shoulder and arch my back as the pleasure builds inside me. "remember Chloe be a good little slut" your rub my clit faster and harder. I reach back and grab your leg and squeeze hard "please can I come sky......... please" ............. "NO beg me!" ........ I start to beg you to let me cum telling you how badly I want to...... *knock knock* we ignore it and carry on "please sky!..... I can't hold it in anymore" *knock knock* you get annoyed "I'm busy come back later!........ hold on just a little longer for me sweetie" I sigh in protest and squeeze your leg harder. I moan louder and louder as I can't take it anymore *knock knock is everything ok in there*" yes we are fine thank you, come back later please!" you cover my mouth "shush! Be quite!!" I nod my head "ok you can cum sweetie" your rub my clit faster and I tense up and shake, you hold me against you while I cum and you slowly stop playing with me *knock knock hello can you answer the door please* you march over to the door and fling it open "WHAT do you want!" you hear me sigh in the background, the guy asks if it's your car getting towed outside and u snap "NO I don't own a fucking car!" you shut the door and turn around to see me sat cross legged, my blindfold off, looking down at the bed. "I'm sorry you okay sweetie" I sigh and nod my head "yh" you get on the bed next to me and pull me tight. Do you wanna cuddle and go to sleep?" I rest my head and you "yh". You lie me down and go and get my stuffie. You come back and get into bed with me and hold me while I fall asleep.

PART 2


I wake up a few hours later, I try to stretch and move but I can't. confused I start looking round the room and quickly realise that I'm naked and tied down to the bed, still confused I pull on the restraints but then I look up and see that you are sat in a chair at the bottom of the bed smirking, watching me. " good your awake" you stand up and walk round the bed running your hand slowly up my leg, up my hip, my tummy my ribs my chest up to my face. You lean in and kiss my forehead and then place the blindfold back on me. you walk back away and return a few seconds later. And place something cold at my lips, "open" I do as you say and you place a gag in my mouth and tighten the straps "don't want you making any noise do we" I shake my head. "what shall we do first?" I can hear you messing with the toys on the table and you pick one up, "how about a flogging?" you land one hard hit across my chest, I pull on the restraints my groan muffled. My skin turns red and starts to burn, you run your hands over my saw nipples and pinch making me writhe in pain. You place it back down on the table and pick something else up. "hmmm what about this?" you run a hard tip of a toy up the inside of my legs and back down the other, there's a whoosh something hits the bottom of my foot and a sharp sting goes up my leg. You tap all the way up my leg and I squirm as you place the cane on my center and tap lightly slowly getting harder, you laugh as you watch me "you wanted the rattan not me stay still!" I stop thrashing and tense up my hands grab the rope and my knuckles turn white as the cane hits, you then work your way back down my leg and strike the bottom of my other foot. You keep doing this with other toys you have brought with you, once you have had enough of getting a reaction out of me you pick something else up and walk round the bed. I hear you plug it in and you turn it on. a buzz fills the room and you see me get excited. You tease me running the vibe over my nipples and over the inside of my legs I get frustrated and moan through the gag you give into me and place the wand on my clit. you place it on the bed and reach for something from the table. You tape the wand to my leg and sit back down in the chair. It doesn't take long for my orgasm to build, I keep moving my leg to get the vibe in the right place, eventually you get up and tighten the restraints so I can't move my leg at all and I sigh as the orgasm disappears. The pleasure takes ages to rise again and when it finally dose, I need it so bad I tense up and my back arches as I cum and waves of pleasure ripple through my whole body. Another orgasm hits straight after I'm thrashing trying to pull at the restraints. I shiver as your hands run up my leg and you take the vibe away and I relax into the bed. You undo my leg restraints and finally my arms. You sit me up and take the blind fold and the gag off. I let my eyes adjust and as soon as I can see my hands are all over you in a frenzy, I kiss the bottom of your neck and slowly work up I bite just below your ear. You stand up and walk to the chair and sit down, you click and point to the floor. I go to walk but I stop and get on my hands and knees and crawl to you, "good girl" you tell me to touch myself as you take you clothes of and you sit back down. I sit between your legs eagerly waiting for your commands. You stay silent a reach for a small pocket vibe. You turn it on and place it on your clit we watch each other play for a while. Both moaning and hungrily staring at the other. "please can I cum?" I look up at you pleadingly, you don't say anything you just smirk and keep playing with yourself. I stop rubbing my clit and just watch you, you look down at me "did I say you could stop" I lower and shake my head I start playing again as you watch me I can feel your eyes burning a hole in me I look up at you just as you closer your eyes and shake I watch as you cum getting wetter. I sigh and you look down at me remembering that I'm still touching myself. You look at me and smile "please me while u touch yourself" I nod. "yes sky" I kiss up the inside of your leg my kisses turn to bites as I get closer to your sex. I look up at you and smile, I kiss just above your clit I slowly run my tongue down to your entrance and back up taking your clit into my mouth and sucking before gently nibbling. I circle my tongue round your clit down to your entrance. You grab my hair and guide me to where you want me. your moaning a bucking against my face, I place a finger at your entrance and sink my finger into you and after a few minutes I add another finger and pump them inside you still sucking on your clit. you grip on my hair tightens as you moan louder. My own pleasure builds as I please you and we cum together, I remove y figure and lick up your juices not wanting to miss a drop, once you have had enough you push me away. I sit back and kneel between your legs, staring up at you I wait for you to come out of your daze. A few minutes you look down at me and smile, "you will pay for cumming with my permission, but I'm too tired I'll have to punish you tomorrow instead!" I sigh thinking I had gotten away with it. You get up and walk to the bed and get in, "come here then sweetie" I get up and join you in bed.

Part 3

I lie down next to you and lay my head on your chest "sorry". You wrap your arms around me "I know you are"., you hold me all night making me feel safe, I can hear you heart beat and feel your chest rise and fall as you breath. We are both exhausted and fall asleep almost straight away. You wake up before me in the morning and try and get out with out waking me. you get up and have a shower and get dressed. You walk over to the bed and sit on the edge next to me. you kiss my head "time to wake up sweetie" you see me smile but I don't move, "come on" u shake my arm and i groan and roll over pulling the duvet over me. "come on chloe" u hear a small groan from under the duvet "noo" you sigh and threaten to pull the duvet of me but I don't move, you get up and walk to the bottom of the ben, you grab the duvet and warn me to get up. I don't answer you and you pull the duvet of me. I curl up into a little ball "I don't wanna" you sit back down "we are going to meet Michael for food" I sigh and sit up "FINE!" you look at me and smile "good girl" I get up and get ready to leave. You walk up to me with a wicked smile on your face and whisper in my ear "time for that punishment!" my heart drops as you hand me an egg and tell me we are leaving in 10 mins. I head into the bathroom and return a few minutes later with my head hanging low. "ready" I nod my head and we leave the room. I don't really talk much on the way to meet Michael. We walk into the cafand sit down opposite him we talk for a while before ordering food. After we have eaten you place you hand om my leg warning me what you about to do. You turn the egg on and I flinch. You and Michael keep talking like nothing has happened, every time I get comfortable and start to relax you turn the vibe up 1 at a time. I look at you pleadingly as I can start to feel my pleasure rise. You just smile and keep talking. I lower my head and try not to give anything away. This goes on for a while until Michael asks me a question and I can't find any words and just murmur under my breath. He asks if I'm okay and I just nod dumbly, you place the remote on the table for Michael to see and he just laughs. "it's her own fault" I go back to staring at the floor as you and Michael make jokes and comments about what else you could do to me. I start getting flustered a giggle which only eggs you on more. I start getting grumpy and annoyed so you stop. Michael says he has to go to work and leaves us in the caf You turn towards me "now we can have some fun" you turn the vibe up several setting and I gasp covering my mouth so no one can hear me. you place you hand back on my leg and smile. I crab the edge of the chair and close my eyes trying to block out the busy caf You lean into me and bite my neck which only turns me on more. You just sit there and watch me rubbing my leg every now and again reminding that you still paying attention. My breathing gets more erratic and a quiet moan escape. You see me open my mouth to talk and before I say a word you turn the toy of. "Now that is too easy sweetie! It wouldn't be a punishment If you enjoyed it, and we both know you enjoy getting off in public! So instead I'm just going to let you get excited and work yourself up and then I'm going to stop, and we are going to sit here until you learn your lesson. This isn't the first time you came with my permission but It will be the last" you grab my leg hard, "do you understand?" "Yes, sky I understand" you let go of my leg "Good!" you order us both another drink and we start chatting about random things and when you feel like enough time has passed you turn the egg back on and tease me but just before I climax you turn it off. You repeat this for a couple hours until you see that I'm exhausted, I can barely talk and my legs are shacking. You turn the egg back on and I whine "please sky not again" you look at me and softly say that this is the last time and then we can go back to the room. I nod my head and it doesn't take long before im moaning and and bucking. i try to speak " c...c...can I..." you lean in and kiss my head "yes you can sweetie". I tense up and grab the chair as I cum and you hold me till I come down. We sit there you holding me until i recover. You help me up and we head back to the hotel. You help me through the door and sit me down on the bed. You take my clothes of and you feel how soaked my underwear is. You walk into the bathroom and turn the shower on. you get undressed and help me in the shower. You hold me till I can stand and wash me down. I lean against the wall as you have a wash and the wrap me and a warm towel. We go back to the bed room and you dry me of and put me in bed. You get dry and get in. you pull me close to you and kiss me on the forehead. "You did good today sweetie, I'm proud of you!" I smile and fall asleep.



© Copyright 2019 Peaches03 (peaches03 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194146-Weekend-with-Sky-18-Lesbian-Erotica