*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194208-HTF-Oneshots-Toothy-x-Splendont
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #2194208
Toothy just wants to be left alone but meets a red-haired guy and agrees to go with him.
I haven't written here before, this is one of the chapters in my pairings of happy tree friends. If you think this story is any good, tell me in the comments, criticize it, idk. Just be honest with me. And if my story is good enough for any of you, tell me and I might upload the rest of my stories. I'm not actually a good writer nor do I see myself as one, but I hope to become one.

Toothy is a beaver who never was one for having strong connections with others, in fact he always felt isolated from his own friends. He was at the school’s park with his friends. Well, the closest he had, they always chatted amongst each other. They were mostly his classmates, though they surpassed him in every other way in the course they applied to. One of them was already accepted to apply for a job, the others were on the way to that. But him? He never really thought about it, he was more of the guy who lives in the moment. He felt a tap on his shoulder, “Toothy come on lets go home” they said, he never really considered them close friends cause he never felt part of them. He always had to speak even when none of them were talking to him just to feel he belongs. “Nah I’m going to stay here for a while” said Toothy, “Are you sure? Its’ getting late though…” said one of them, feeling a bit worried. “I’ll be fine” was all Toothy could say, wanting some peace and quiet from the superiority of his own peers. “O-okay, just don’t stay out too long” they said, leaving him all alone.

“Finally” sighed Toothy, enjoying the sweet solitude he had, even if he knew it’ll last until tomorrow. He hummed to himself, closing his eyes and listening to the faint sounds of the trees and crickets. What he didn’t know was that Splendont was lurking about, he was a jock that mostly got in trouble for bullying nerds of the school. Unfortunately for Toothy his love for comics and superheroes easily qualified him as a nerd, and he was no different. Splendont saw him, grinning from ear to ear as he crept behind him. Toothy kept enjoying to himself, when he felt someone breathing on his neck. He sighed, thinking this was one of his friends pranking him. “Ugh, stop it Cuddles” said Toothy, too annoyed by his own peers to turn around. Splendont frowned, disappointed that Toothy didn’t get the hint that it was him. “And who’s Cuddles hmm?” asked Splendont, gaining Toothy’s attention. His blood ran cold, not because he knew Splendont but the attitude he exhibited to a stranger.

He turned around, greeted by a flame-furred squirrel, his blue shirt had hugged his frame just enough to leave for the imagination, he stood a few inches taller than him, he definitely worked out just by the look of his thick arms, he was definitely the definition of a jock as Toothy realized that he was staring too much and stared down thinking it rude to stare at his physical features. Splendont smirked, this was definitely a queer he had caught all alone. “C-can I help you?” asked Toothy, Splendont was disappointed from the lack of fear he was so used from the other students, “Don’t you know me?” asked Splendont, trying to confirm his suspicions, “No, uh, have we met?” said Toothy, though he was drooling in his mind thinking he wished he did, he saw him a few times but never really knew anything about him. Splendont decided to strike fear in a different way. “Yeah, I’m Splendont, how about you and me go to my place?” said Splendont with a friendly tone, Toothy’s heart skipped a beat, here he was, being invited to the house of a hot guy, was this a gift from the gods?

“Y-yeah, sure, just let me text my mom first” said Toothy, tapping on his phone telling his mom that he and his “friends” were going out for the night and pocketed his phone. “How far is your house?” asked Toothy, feeling ecstatic next to Splendont. “Oh not far…” he kept the façade, tricking this naïve student about who he really is. “Uh, I hope your parents don’t mind me in your house” said Toothy, worried that he might disturb his family. “Oh they won’t know. I live in my own place” said Splendont.

Both had arrived at his house, as soon as Toothy entered, Splendont closed the door, bolting the door and using locks on the door. The way he carefully made sure the door was secured, made Toothy feel uncomfortable and thought that maybe this was a bad idea. “Uh, on second thought, I kind of have s-some papers to pass tomorrow, maybe some o-other time?” Toothy excused himself. Splendont blocked hiim between the door, startling Toothy. Splendont liked the sudden change in tone, from the face Splendont was making, it was definitely a mistake to have come here. “It’s still early, what’s the rush?” said Splendont, walking closer. “S-stay back!” shouted Toothy, backing away, which encouraged Splendont to step closer.

Toothy ran upstairs and Splendont gave chase, grabbing his foot and making him trip on the stairs. Splendont started pulling his victim to whatever he had planned, Toothy kicked his face, making him reel in pain. Toothy ran inside a room, a bedroom to be exact and closed the door, locking the door and closing the deadbolt on it. He could hear Splendont banging on the other side, he backed away, he was safe for now. The banging stopped, breathing a sigh of relief, Toothy took out his phone, contacting one of his friends to pick him up. “Come on come on come on” said Toothy, he was so tense he tapped his foot on the ground repeatedly waiting for his friend to pick up.

He heard footsteps, not outside the door but the window. He could hear the roof clanking with footsteps, and he came to the realization that Splendont was going to come through the window. He immediately unlocked the bolt and door but stopped himself, instead of running downstairs, he left the door open and hid under the bed. He covered his mouth and lowered his phone’s brightness, he saw Splendont search the room in the dark, Toothy was afraid his heartbeat would be heard as it went faster and faster each second. When Splendont left the room, Toothy breathed in quietly, he had bought himself more time. “Hello?” said the voice from his phone loudly, he forgot to adjust the volume and hung up the call immediately. He hoped that Splendont didn’t hear that. He heard stomping as Splendont entered the room, opened the lights and locked the door. “I know you’re here” said Splendont, opening a closet, Toothy didn’t want to risk it and came out of his hiding spot and ran to the open window, managing to put one leg outisde. Unfortunately for him, being part of the football team made Splendont much faster than him, pulling him off and throwing him onto the floor, straddling him so he couldn’t escape.

“Where do you think you’re going!?” shouted Splendont, “Help! Somebody!” shouted Toothy, hoping somebody would call the police. “Help! He-“ he was cut off by a sharp slap from Splendont. “Shut the hell up! No one lives here but me so you can quit your bitching!” spat Splendont, ripping apart his clothing. Toothy was afraid, he felt stupid for coming in the first place. Splendont looked at him, who was trying to cover as much of his body as he can with his arms, “Tch, what are you ashamed of your body?” said Splendont, honestly speaking it was true, he was ashamed. “Move and I will make this more painful than it should be” threatened Splendont, who began taking his own clothes off, Toothy closed his eyes, shivering and mentally telling himself this was just a dream.

Splendont just got dumped by his girlfriend that day, and he thought how lucky he was to find someone to replace. He wanted to fill the void of being cheated on and Toothy was the nearest person he had found. He was now in nothing but his jockstrap, glad that he drilled it into him to stay still. “Get on the bed” commanded Splendont, Toothy crawled and got on the bed, staying on the bedpost and cowering far away from Splendont. Splendont kneeled on both knees in front of him, “Come here” said Splendont, Toothy reluctantly did so and Splendont pulled him in for a rough kiss, tongue trying to force its way into his mouth. Toothy was too afraid of him to return it, so Splendont squeezed both of his cheeks, forcing him open his mouth and shove his tongue inside, exploring his mouth like it rightfully belonged there. He pulled him forcefully with one arm around his waist, and another one on his head. Splendont purred in pleasure, loving the sense of dominance he had over the smaller boy. The way Splendont rubbed his back, biting his tongue when he tried to avoid his, and his smell was too much for Toothy to resist, feeling his dick harden.

“See!? You do like this!” shouted Splendont, breaking the kiss. Toothy didn’t want to admit it but he was right. He didn’t know why but he did, the roughness turned him on somehow. Toothy looked at Splendont’s semi-erect cock, straining his jockstrap, giving a peek at what he had to offer. He saw Toothy staring and smirked, “I see you staring! Don’t deny it! ” said Splendont, pulling his head down to his jockstrap, making his nose come in contact with it. “Smell it. This is the cock that will fuck your brains out soon” said Splendont, Toothy was getting dizzy, not only by the rough manhandling but the smell. In truth, he liked being treated roughly, but this was by far the roughest he had experienced, and the scariest. He sniffed on the musky jockstrap, breathing deeply the pheromones emanating from Splendont, making him press his groin against him harder, making him dizzier and breathe harder. Toothy unconsciously grabbed him by the ass and pulled him against his face, longing for more of the musky smell. Splendont moaned, he wasn’t expecting this one to be more submissive than the others. He removed his jockstrap, allowing Toothy to have access to his balls, breathing deeply, he gave them an experimental lick, making the ginger pat and stroke his head in appreciation, he took them in his mouth and sucked them, Splendont put his hands behind his head and laid down, and enjoying the head he was being given.

Toothy stopped sniffing and started to take Splendont’s uncut dick inside his mouth. He dipped his tongue in the foreskin, teasing the head and circling around it. Splendont groaned in pleasure, his penis pulsing inside Toothy’s mouth. Toothy started sucking on it, splashing his tongue with precum, occasionally grazing his teeth lightly on the tip, making Splendont sit up from the tense feeling. He put his hands on his head, “No teeth” warned Splendont, now more out of authority than the predatory voice he had before. Toothy gave a disappointed moan but obeyed like the bitch he was, continuing the now consensual fellatio he was giving. Toothy’s hands roamed around Splendont’s body, caressing his body and feeling up his biceps.

Splendont felt himself getting close, pinning him down on the bed, he started thrusting hard against his head, one hand on Toothy’s head and one on his ass to support himself. “T-take it all!” shouted Splendont, releasing his seed in his throat. Toothy tried swallowing as best as he could. Splendont released his seed for a while, and when he finally let go, Toothy was coughing up his essence.

“If you don’t want this to hurt, I suggest using the lube on my nightstand” said Splendont. Toothy decided to make the best out of the bad situation and did as he was told, squirting some of it on his hand and applied it to his ass. The intrusion of his own finger was unhindered with the lube he used, But Splendont wanted to see for himself, grabbed the bottle and squirted some. He grabbed Toothy’s feet and raised them till they were on either side of his head, “Hold them” commanded Splendont, at first Toothy didn’t know what he meant until he realized that he was talking about his legs. With full access to his ass and with a lube coated finger, he started inserting a finger, making Toothy mewl in discomfort. Once Toothy got used to it, he started rapidly fingering the hole, adding fingers each time, “What a naughty boy, making so much noise with just a few fingers, what a slut” commented Splendont, this dirty talk made Toothy drip precum on himself. “I-I’m close” warned Toothy, making Splendont stop.

Toothy was sad that he denied him the orgasm he wanted, Splendont gave the lube to Toothy, “My turn” said Splendont, Toothy knew exactly what he meant, he sat up and with the lube, coated Splendont’s dick and started stroking the organ. Splendont pulled him close in a sideways hug, Toothy returned it with one hand, his palm making a squelching sound as he stroked Splendont, while Splendont occasionally kissing him on the neck. Toothy giggled in delight at the amount of affection he was getting, maybe this wasn’t a bad idea after all, stroking it more as they French kissed, the tip of their tongues dancing together as the two let their passion out against one another.

Splendont was close, so he decided it was now time for the main course. “Lie down” said Splendont, Toothy gladly did so, returning to the previous naughty position Splendont gave him. Splendont rubbed the head against his anus, not entering just yet. “Do you want it?” teased Splendont, “Y-yes!” begged Toothy. “Louder” demanded Splendont, “I want your dick!” begged Toothy harder, “I can’t hear you” teased Splendont once more, “I WANT YOUR DI- AHH!” exclaimed Toothy in surprise when Splendont suddenly shoved himself inside. “Mmph, harder!” shouted Toothy, his eyes rolling back as pleasure overtook his whole body. Splendont hugged Toothy, trapping him and preventing his arms from moving, not that he wanted to get away anytime soon.

“Say you’re a slut!” said Splendont, when he got no response, he stopped thrusting. “No! Please keep going!” begged Toothy, “Say you’re a slut!” said Splendont, “I’m a slut! All I’m good at is taking dick! And I-I can’t live without your cock, nobody else can satisfy me but you!” said Toothy, feeling he might go insane if Splendont did not continue the rough sex. Splendont thought it was better than he expected and continued ploughing him to the bed, he started getting close, with each thrust and squeak of the bed, he neared climax. “I’m going to fill you up!” shouted Splendont, “D-do it!” said Toothy, daring him to fill him to the brim as he came on his own chest.

“Here I come slut!” said Splendont, hilting himself inside Toothy and filling him with his seed. At that time, Toothy came, feeling warm liquid shoot inside. Toothy let go of his legs and splayed himself with Splendid joining him on top. “You’re mine now, uh…” Splendont did not even know his name. Toothy smiled, “Toothy” he told him, “From now on, you’re mine Toothy. I better not catch you whoring yourself out to anybody or your ass will be more sore than it’ll ever be” said Splendont, pulling Toothy close by his ass and shoving a finger inside. “I-I won’t big guy” said Toothy, kissing him on the cheek. “Good, cause you’re not allowed to” said Splendont, pulling the covers and sleeping with him.

Toothy thought how much has happened just by his decision earlier. Welp, at least he now had a boyfriend, albeit a rough but sweet one, provided he learns to tame this beast… and how he’s going to explain this to his friends.
© Copyright 2019 Ugandantenno (ugandantenno at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194208-HTF-Oneshots-Toothy-x-Splendont