*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194656-Kennan-the-Conquerer-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #2194656
Kennan becomes more Frightening
2 years later, Kennan became more agressive and satisfied to any of his Powers. Ann is very concerned of what he is doing. Kennan was now longer the small version of himself 3 years ago. His normal Height is now 25 ft. But he kept on maintaining the 6 ft. Height again. Cause he knew I'm scared of him. But now is different. Due to his powers Controlling it everytime just to not be tall. Kennan is hurt inside. Some energy is telling him to let go and not prison himself. He always had nightmares.Sometimes he kept on dreaming he was big and taller. I restricted him to use his growing abilities and I never let him flew out of space it is dangerous.

It's his birthday today and he is now 21. I baked a Birthday cake and prepare stake for the two of us. We don't have enough neighbor so it was just the two of us. I sang him Happy Birthday. Just before he blow his candle. I told him. ' Make a Wish Babe'

'I wish my wife won' t be scared of me anymore and no more pains'. Then he blew the Candle.

'Ken, do you still feel any pain?. Nightmares?'?.
'Yes Ann. There is something in me that tells me to let go and just let my powerz lead the way. If I try to contain it just like my normal sized for me now. There would be pain. But I can' t do it cause you're scared of me being that gigantic'

I felt pain in my heart that I am the reason qhy he is in pain. He did this all for me and all I really cared is how I' m scared of Kennan

'Well. If that' s what you need, then I'm letting you do what you want and feel normal. '
' Are you sure Ann'
'Yes Ken. It' s been 3 years since you're holding that what's inside you. You need to know what you can do. And I'm Ready to see it even it frightens me. '
' Okaay... That's why I love you so much Ann. But before that. We need to go outside'
'Why outside?. I think the ceiling is high enough for your' Normal' Height'.
'Oh no. Ann.' You have no Idea'
'Okay. Come on'
I am both excited and scared of what he will do
'So Ann, Just stay right here'. I was standing few feet from the balcon. He starts to take a step away from me. Then 'Ann. Just stay there okay?'
'
' Okay'
Then it happened again. The ground shook a bit and I saw Kennan closing gus eyes. Feeling sometjing. He is having big breaths. And now. He is starting to Grow. From 6'4, His legs kept on expanding His shorts is now ripping. He can make it grow if he wanted to. But not just the shorts but also his T-shirt. It's stretching. He was now 12 ft. Double my size. He reached the half of our house then I thought he would stop at Fifteen but he keeps on growing and growing. Closing his eyes. His Beautiful Lids. And I can feel he is relaxed. His Pecs are so big. I can see his rock hard Abs. He is the true definition of Superman from Cartoons. But he didn't stop there. He kept on Growing then I raised my Head and took a step backward. Now he is same level as our roof. He was just stamding there naked. But with Expanded Boxers. Wow. I can't imagine that something is hiding there the same size as me. Then the shaking stopped. And Kennan opened his eyes. With a Smile. I can't get rid of the Charm of Kennan the Handsome Boy. He then watched me. 'So??? How do I look like down there Ann?' Come on tell me.

I was awestruck. I tried to not let him know I'm bit scared. 'You' re..... You are... ummm. Tall. And Handsome. And You're so... '... Just before I finished my Sentence. He said "HOT?"....' Am I hot Ann? '. Then I said' Yes........ ' And I just realised' What?? Noo. No' You're Huge '.... I feel my cheeks blushing.

"You know I can read Minds right?. I can say that with your body Language. You are blushing' Haha I like being this tall Ann. I really wanted to show you more but..... '

But before he finished I told him.' Stop Kennan. I have something to tell you'.
" What?" He kneels down then sits in a squat position. He crossed his Legs like he is doing Yoga. And then he grabs me and cupped my whole body using his hands. And I am eye leveled to his Mouth now. 'What is it my Love?'
'I' m pregnant'
I can tell he was shocked. He didn't speak anything. He just looked at me with his wide eyes. 'Really?' Now he was Smirking.
'Yes'.
'I' m going to be a daddy?'
' Yes Kennan'
Then with a sudden move He stands up Whil me is cupped in his hands Now I can see the View Up here. The House is too small for him. He was so excited. 'I can' t believe this Ann'
He brushed his hair and it makes him more handsome. He is crying. 'I' m so happy'
'I know.'.... 'But. Can I show you something more Ann?'
'Yes?'
'But First We need to get to the Cliff. Hang on'
Then I can feel he's flying and floating. I looked down And saw the Green Field and my small House. So this is what he is destined for. To be bigger than anyone. We reached the shore And I can see the Crushed Hill now having its own life by Grass growing. Then we stopped. He puts me down near me and he stood to his full height while looking at me. I am only as tall as his knees. Then he crouched down.
'Listen Ann. Whatever I will do tonight. Is who I am. So don' t be frightened no matter what hapoened. I'll make sure you and my Baby will be safe here'
'What are you doing Ken?'
'Just wait. You' ll see me'
Then he just jumped of the cliff. 'Nooo!' Then I watched below. He's not here. Probably he's flying. But then I realized. Nothinh could kill him that easily. Then An Earthquake is starting. Rocks are falling one by one and splashin at the Sea Below. I know what these Earthquake means. "He's doing it again" I thought. Then I tried to find him everywhere When Suddenly....

Strong waves are crushing each other Sea water level is Rising and some Island are covered alreadt with the tsunami like Waves... And at the Center of it where the Moon touched the Surface of the Ocean, A Big Dome was forming. The Surface Tension was very Hight. It didn't explode yet. Then It keeps on rising. I can hear the Roar of the Nature as if some strange Creature will come out. And It is true. Cause after the Bid Gome finally loses it's hold from the Waters I can see His Hair. All wet and. and. and Humungous. It keeps on raising Higher as if Kennan is ready to leave the Ocean and Dry himself. Then after that Humungous Hair. I can finally see his skin. His non Wrinkling Forehead. Then his CLosed Eyelids. I realized he was not Growing yet but he is rising from the deep Ocean. He opened his Eyes The Ocean surface revealed his Face and his Neck. Then Something Big is Coming Now. After Kennan's head filled the Entire Moonlight. His Shoulder Begins to come out. It was no Longer Shoulder but A Mountain of pure Bones and Muscle. It was wide And I can see his eyes are now Glowing Yellow. His Shoulder rose and rose then his Pecs come Out. The Sea Level keeps on Rising. It covers the Entire Lower Mountains. No shore and Bays Can Be Seen anymore. Then I looked at my lover again. He was smirking just like he was satisfied. His Eyes is fixated on me. The growth didn't stop until his torso came out of the ocean. I was thingking Each of his abs were as big as a football field. He was hot and Huge. He fill my vision of the Moon. I just realized my Husband was a Mammoth full of Muscles. He was like the Greek Entity Chronos as what he is described in the books. Kennan is still growing the Shake is not yet over. Then I can see his Boxers All wet. Touching his skin. Even if he expanded it I can tell it is still tighter that his Bulge was so Big. I think it can swallow me. Then his Legs and Knees came Out.

I thought it would stop their. But Not. As what I taught is finished He was no longer rising from the Ocean but Growing. And Growing hi Torso Rose High His Head hit the Clouds. Then his Abs passed thr Clouds and I can tell the air he was breathing is nof the one we were breathing here. But the Glow of his two Eyes shone even Brighter. He kept on growing then his Knees reachesd the Clouds I can no longer see his Face. His Sheen then climbed the Clouds. And his Ankle was just the same level as the Sea.
I just realized he's nearer than me before. I looked down and the Sea Level was reachinh to top of the Cliff I'm standing. He's now the definition of Power and the growth Stop. The shaking Stopped. It was silent then a Shine of Light came to me. It was very B
Bright that it looked like Morning. That's when I saw his Mouth Smirking and Smilig. I realized he was crouching down. He utters the word 'WHAT DO YOU THINK ANN?' It was an echo coming from the sky. It was like the end of worlds. 'I'M TOO POWERFUL FOR THIS PLANET. I NEED YOU TO SEE ME BEFORE I FLEW OUT OF SPACE AND CONQUER NEIGHBORING PLANETS. WHAT DO YOU THINK AGAIN ANN?'.....

"Kennan?. Is this how far you can get?"
"FOR NOW YES. BUT WHEN I TRIED TO MOVE MY FEET. MAYBE THE ICE IN THE ANTARTIC MIGHT BREAK. AND WASHED AWAY OUR COUNTRY. DO YOU WANT ME TO DO IT ANN?".

"" You' re Inhumanly Powerful Ken! '
"AND HOT" He chuckles.....

"One Thing. CAN I SLEEP WITH MY NORMAL STATE?"

"Okay"
"WHILE YOU' RE WITH ME?"
That sounds dangerous but I gave him a yes.



'
© Copyright 2019 Pepper Chloe (pepperchloe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194656-Kennan-the-Conquerer-3