*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194734-They-want-you-pt-1
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2194734
(Joining the akatsuki)what will happen now that both your partners fell inlove with you
You huff quietly. The leader pein talks in his normal tone of voice and says " you will be partners with Hidan and Kakuzu. It does not matter if you like it or not. Now go." You sigh 'perfect, those two idiots' you walk away only to find them waiting outside the room. Pein clearly already must have discussed this with them. Kakuzu just huffs and hidan walks away annoyed. " why do we have to be stuck with this fuckin' asshole." Hidan says crossing his arms and pointing at you. You get irritated 'im right here..' kakuzu just huff's and says " shut up hidan. Pein decided this. We dont have any choice in this." Hidan then groans clearly upset " we deserve to have a choice!" You are sick of them already. 'I wonder ifni could convince pein to change my partners. "Okay guy's listen." You say. " if you guys are going to be my partner that means you have to respect me alright? That is aimed more towards you, hidan" hidan crosses his arms and says " i can do whatever i want. So that means i can disrespect you all i want." You sigh 'welp...this is gonna be awful.'...(five weeks later) you have been getting kinda used to them. Sure, hidan is crazy and kakuzu just care's about his money. But they seem to atleast consider you their partner now. Well kinda anyway, you walk to your room which you now share with the two and only kakuzu is there. He is busy counting his money. You huff, its probably not the best time to talk to him. Afterall he does tend to get kind of irritated when he loses count. So you walk over to your bed and flop down onto it. Your last mission was exhausting. You wonder if this is gonna get any better any time soon.. (end of part 1. It will get more interesting next time i promise~)
© Copyright 2019 Kooshisenpai (kooshisenpai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194734-They-want-you-pt-1