*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2195730-Warrior-of-Light--Darkness-DxD-sample
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Sample · Action/Adventure · #2195730
The Warrior of Light & Darkness is transported to the world of DxD
I was told that time between the first and the source differentiates oddly.

Did so many years pass in Eorzea that everything changed?

Are my friends still alive? Did they....?

No!! I cannot think like that! I have to reach civilization before I jump to conclusions.

I can see smokestacks just above that hill which means there are people here! YES!

Getting close to what seems to be a small village is relief to my heart. Maybe someone could explain where I am.

From what I could see is that the people in the village had ears like mine but slightly different. Maybe one of the miqo'te tribes had their ears change over the years?

Anyway, as I approached the villagers seemed to be getting nervous. I hope I don't make a bad impression.

As I get closer to a villager to introduce myself there's a long silence before I greet them.

"LALI-HO!! Do you know where I can find the closest aetheryte? I'm a little lost?"

"I have no idea what that is sir."

Oh right, maybe they don't have one here.

"Sir, what type of nekomata are you? I've never seen your kind in the many years I have lived?"

Neko...mata?

"Uhhh, I don't think I'm from that tribe, but I'm just a miqo'te like you. Do you know where I'm currently at?

"You're in the underworld within youkai territory."

......So......I'm not.......in Eorzea?

© Copyright 2019 Joseraph0 (joseraph0090 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2195730-Warrior-of-Light--Darkness-DxD-sample