*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2196196-LA-LA-CADABRA
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Haman
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #2196196
Chapter 0: The falling man
He was falling from the sky; a wounded man with fancy clothes, which seems to be ripped and stained with dirt and blood.

Scattered ashes all around the atmosphere.

His eyes were closed. The look on his face was calm; it tells many tragic stories.

At the main time and all of a sudden, a tune struck his head. He heard a familiar voice singing...

"La, la, la, la" The voice echoed. It was a female voice.

"Nyer!" The man said, in an inner talk.

"La, la, la la" She echoed again.

He said, "I can never forget this ideal rhythm. What a wonderful song it was... and yet it still!"

"A happy call..." She echoed singing.

"A happy call... for you." He replied, then he proceeded saying, "I want to listen to this song forever and ever."

"Wake up!" A voice interrupted them. it was a male voice.

The falling man said, "Oggy! is that you? am I dead?"

"No, you still alive. you have to wake up" The voice answered.

The falling man asked weirdly, "Why?! I don't wanna be alive."

The voice said, "You should be. everyone needs you. It's now your purpose to find them, to take care of them, to show them the correct path and to lead them to a great peaceful era"

"You're so wise. I won't be like you" The falling man said.

The voice replied, "You won't, cuz you were always better, and I trust you; we all are. It's time to take control"

After the inner voice finished his last words, the falling man opened his eyes and they were an extraordinarily red.

#CHRONICLE: there was a tree and then... everything else revealed.

© Copyright 2019 Haman (hamangg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2196196-LA-LA-CADABRA