*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2196218-What-now
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Documentary · Action/Adventure · #2196218
a story about our lives
There was a time when things in life were not all that I wanted them to be however they were still good over all. Then came a time that would be described like darwin's collision and the earth's creation story while this impact was expansive it was not the totality of this situation. From there came a delusion of history as the writers at the time sought to change the dynamics of our family tree. What has now been linked to a wrinkle in time or a time lapse in the matrix is akin to parasite transference similar to how the cuckoos birds do when they lay eggs. My family slowly began to be consumed by the wants and desires of others pretending to be family. It changed the entire family dynamic from authentic to synthetic. Mixing technological control with the facade of normal everyday life. While on the surface all seemed normal what was beneath the skin chipped away at the minds and mentality of many.

While the passion and drive I had was to live my best life possible and make a way for others or at least reach back to assist others who seemed to be in less fortunate situations the ignorance of discernment as to whom was honest in their request for assistance and who was shall we say being 'intentionally deceitful' proved to be the lesson I became faced with as I ended up in situations that lead to being put into very toxic and chaotic situations that created exploited situations that took away our rights to life libirty and our ability to pursue our happiness. My passion was my family unit and purpose was to evolve and help other star seeds evolve into their divine self.

What was created on top of that like an iridescent layer was a parallel reality adhered to by some whom turned everything inside out upside down or backwards. Their entire existence was opposite of that of biological normal nature and was something like a quasi reality based on warped farytales that had very bad endings for all. It became like trying to eradicate a virus that ended up being a fight for our lives coupled with identity theft lies manipulation and charter defamation like the erosion of the liver by way of disease that eventually impacts my ability to live as well as impacted other parts of the body like my kidneys and other vital functions.

It impacted my ability to study remember and learn as well as earn a living or keep a job our mental health physical health and social well being we all affected in some way or another. It was so impactful on us that it hit us in ways we had yet to imagine. Meaning any thought imaginable became like the reality of the movie minority report or viewed by others and turned into the worst level of itself. It wasn't always like this there were once protectors whom valued our purpose and watched over our minds and bodies as if they were caring for a handicapped person such as a fool or a child. This all changed when the others took the minds of many. Their intentions were to steal our family identity and children through various means of technological sabatage body and mind. What changed? The Goddess lost her way and as a result sought out to destroy all other goddesses when the others invaded them. When the balance of the feminine energy became so displaced among women of strength it changed the balance of the world. My strength was always in grace forgivness and respect for others. The opposition to that had strength in hatred anger and disgracing or humiliating others in a constant perpetually addictive mindset. When this strength is great many are impacted both in good and bad ways depending on the wield of the power coupled with this strength spoken of. The wield of this power was to be shared amongst certain families for the protection of humanity but as with most stories power in absolution brings about greed in absolution. So to hide the intent of their agenda they used my name for the creation and consumption of their greed. The intent was to destroy us all and in doing so making it look like they had in deed righted a wrong. One in which I my living being or true self never partook in or created.

The balance of women is and was essential for helping aide in the balance of man and humanity as a whole for when the divine feminine is displaced all of humanity suffers a slow death similar to that of the vast decay we have with climate change or the social economical impacts that sprawl urban decay.Thus protecting the healers and forerunners who assist in returning balance of the vibrational frequency to the collective whole was and is vital for we are bigger than the illusion of this holographic dimension that we call earth. The fact that over the last ten years there have been major plantery and star system alignments that have never once happened in the history of earth and as they did happen over these past ten years they impacted and effected the plant earth as well the the surrounding cosmos. The earths magnetic field can not be supported by a synthetic frequency and the star seeds and other's born with a certain potential were to assist in maintaining balance as technology permeates our everyday lives this prophecy was changed so that every thing natural became all about sex and exploitation in the dark corners of the world again aiding in imbalance. If the truth is continually made subjective or turned into lies the earth will continue to destroy itself along with the help of man kind's actions as the creation and use of so many products and corporations use of destructive pratices to create their products from the beginning to end product they are assisting in the speed of the earths destruction.

While numerous governments elect policy changes with the intent of slowing down climate change and global warming that is only one drop in the bucket of macro change assisting and preserving the micro invloves protecting earth's spiritual healers. This is inclusive but not limited to the indigenous healers and the stuarts and protectors of mother earth. Their are some whom for the dependance of their own self sabotaging agenda perpetuate lies and false hoods and attach themselves to others and or their friends and families for their own survival. This is not who we are or what we are about.
© Copyright 2019 handyhandle (gotahandle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2196218-What-now