*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2196249-A-city-with--the-two-faces-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Eren
Rated: E · Short Story · Dark · #2196249
Lett me know what you think how may story goes.
It'sonly a short story. I can't express my thought directly so I am using this story to express my thought. Let's start with introducing our character Ray. He is a small town boy living with his family. He grow as a young man.

For living he shifted to a big city with a lot of dreams. He got an job with a fine salary. As for his age it is normal to desire and have some physical needs. He listened from his friends about online dating. He also started to search for people. He met a girl name aisha. He went to meet that girl. As they met online so ray doesn't know much about aisha and she agreed to meet in first time so he doesn't have an idea what will be going to happen next.

For a boy of a small town, watching and listening such noises are normal but going through that is a new experience. He has always seen this city as a dreamland where he can work hard and complete his dreams. He is overwhelmed and dreaming of his first date.

He went for the date after two days as decided. He saw aisha, such a beauty. He never think of that such a girl will ever meet him. The date goes well and they had a physical relationship during first date. Ray doesn't understand what happened it was so fast for him.

At morning when he wake up, he found his naked pics aside of him and a letter which says be ready for a new journey. He didn't understand what does that mean at that time. He is bewildered by such a situation

After few days, he got an email with his pics and a address given below. After his work he went to the address and find a villa there. He enters in the villa and welcomed by a buttler. He went inside the villa what he saw, shocked him, brutal treatment with men and women as dogs and toys for sex. He enters into a room where a lady sitting on a bed. Lady called him in sign. He is scared and nervous. He is shaking from the fear.

In evening as he came home, he is in stress and can't sleep the whole night. As he closes his eyes brutal scene of that villa come into his mind and conversation with the lady making him more stressed. Just after two days he went again to that villa. What happened next...........

© Copyright 2019 Eren (vinay13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2196249-A-city-with--the-two-faces-1