*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2196764-Trampa-underwater
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #2196764
This Is a story
This is a true story that just happened to me.

It's summer and it's hot, for that one goes to the beach either alone or with friends. In this case I have not gone alone, I have come with a small friend (10) years old, her mother, my mother and my brother. I always got along very well with young children and I am always with them. Today on the beach I was with the girl, my brother at her leisure and the mothers talking on the shore. I'm good at holding my breath and that's why I sink a lot under water, and once I sink face down, the girl (we'll call her Nai) gets on my back and starts dancing I tapped on my back, when it ends (I have not moved anything) Nai goes through my head and hits a jump. After that I dive again but instead of Face Down this time I do looking at the sky. And Nai climbs on again (this time in my chest) and starts dancing again, but this time with the difference that with one foot he always falls on my face, when he finishes he comes out of the water (because it was too deep for she) and I also go out, and I ask her what she was doing, with a friendly tone and explain to me that she was dancing I tapped on me. We don't talk about it until it occurs to me that I didn't understand it (because it told me it was a good wooden board) and it tells me that we go over to the shore, when we get to a less deep area, it tells me that I dive again, and she repeats the same thing again but this time I notice she has more weight (which I like) and ends with two jumps on my face.
© Copyright 2019 Adrialex (adrialex7722 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2196764-Trampa-underwater