*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2198297-Identity-Connections
Rated: E · Short Story · Friendship · #2198297
This title is based on an actual friendship that is awesome!
Good friends are hard to come by, t's just simply amazing that I've found myself one. A good connection was made by two people; having a lot in common. An aura surrounds itself around this kind of commonality. We understand each other, and that's why I feel that I've adopted a new sister; I'll call her Dr. Ann.

Dr. Ann and I talked about doing a duet together, and singing at a karaoke would be so awesome. Around the planets, the stars are circling about in perfect alignment. For this to take place, singing on the television show, "The Voice", would be the perfect setting for this. Of course, it would take lots and lots of practice, but, if you put your mind to it, dreams have a way of coming true; you just never know until you try.

The first time Dr. Ann attended a guitar class, HER instructor said that she was ready to take the advanced guitar class. It was precious to see the excitement on her face. Dr. Ann's excitement grew even more when she told her story to an Uber driver. She found out that he was the owner of a music store, and that she was a prodigy. This could be a sign of good luck, because all this happened three times in a row, on the same day. This could be a sign from above, that Dr. Ann has an exciting adventure just waiting to happen.

Learning how to play the saxophone would be an exciting thing for me to do; for quite some time, I've had a burning desire to do this. It sounds like Dr. Ann and I could start our own music group; it would be a whole lot of fun to sing, dance, and play our own instruments.

It's time for singing in the band;
It's time to reach out for that hand;
It's time to dance, and a time for a lifetime of romance to blossom into a world of flowers for Dr. Ann.


Written By Anna Marie Carlson
Saturday, August 3, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Anna Marie Carlson (annamc.poet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2198297-Identity-Connections