*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2198428-Bus-9
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2198428
Matt starts driving a school bus with a secretly enchanted drivers seat.
Matt rolls over and shuts off his blaring alarm clock at 6am on this warm Monday morning in August. It's the first day of school, and his first day driving a school bus in the morning for the local school district. He works in an office during the day, and was happy to help out his roommate who is the transportation director for the school.

Still groggy from the earlier-than-usual wake up call, Matt stands up and stretches. For an on-looker this would show his lightly tanned, chiseled midsection and strong, slightly overdeveloped chest and arms. His whole body, while a tad bit disproportionate, is really well maintained. After a good stretch, he walks over to his closet to pick out his clothes for the day. Knowing that he'll have to head into the office right after the bus route is over, he picks out a nice pair of jeans and a polo that emphasizes the size of his chest and arms.

Matt went downstairs to find that his roommate had already left for the day. He whipped up some oatmeal and a banana, and wolfed that down before heading out the door himself.

Matt arrived at the bus barn and met all of the drivers he will be working with, then went out to his bus to get ready for the route. The whole thing was really exciting, he liked being in control of such a large, brutish vehicle. To Matt, it felt like taming and controlling a wild beast.

Of course everyone knows it's not that hard. You are just driving, after all.

The first day, and the first week, went off without a hitch. Everything was going fine. But on start of week two, Matt started to notice that he was feeling hungry after finishing his route in the morning. He usually kept a really tight reign on his food intake, but by third day of this he decided that he needed to do something. He decided to pack a snack to eat after his route was over on the drive to his office. It was just one granola bar, what could that hurt?

What Matt didn't know is that the driver he was replacing in the morning, (the one that still drove that same bus in the afternoon) was Paul, a very large man weighing in around 350 pounds. What neither of them knew about was the spell that a factory worker had placed on the driver's seat of that bus when he was installing it on the assembly line. The spell is what caused the older driver to break into obesity. It was the source of Matt's hunger after driving in the morning.

By the end of week three, Matt wasn't satisfied with just one granola bar. If he were to be completely honest, it was as if his stomach didn't even know it was there. He tried simply upping it to two, but that didn't work either. After growing frustrated with being hungry all morning until lunch, he decided to increase his breakfast size. Breakfast expanded to a couple eggs and bacon on top of the banana and oatmeal. The morning snack still wasn't satisfying him, so after a few days of the larger breakfast, he also increased his snack again. To wash down the 3 granola bars, he would drink a quart of chocolate milk.

This carried on for another couple of weeks. He had gained a couple pounds that went completely unnoticed. When mid October rolled around, things really started to change.

It was just two weeks before Halloween. He let the kids off his bus at school and was driving back to the bus garage. He was hungry, and his stomach didn't just rumble, it roared so loud that it startled Matt. He continued on with his ritual of having his snack on the way to work. His stomach rumbled again.

Frustrated, Matt whipped into the McDonalds near the office and picked up two Sausage, Egg and Cheese McGriddles. After wolfing these down in the 3 minutes he had before arriving at the office, he was finally satisfied... but not for long. His stomach was rumbling an hour before lunch. Even after eating double what he normally would at lunch, his stomach was rumbling when he got of work again. After work Matt stopped at the McDonalds again and got two Big Macs with fries and a large Dr Pepper to eat on the way home.

Matt still didn't know why he was hungry, and didn't really care. He just knew he needed to keep eating to stay sane. After arriving home and watching the news for a few minutes, his stomach rumbled again. "Fuck this," Matt though, "I'm going to to the buffet and eating so much that I can't possibly get hungry again tomorrow."

The spell was working perfectly. Matt's appetite was becoming insatiable, just like Paul's did.

Matt arrived at the buffet with his stomach rumbling loudly. The host seated him immediately (he had heard it too) and brought out a quart of chocolate milk while Matt was loading up his first plate. He started with the pizza bar, wanting something he could eat easily, and loaded his plate down with 4 layers of 4 slices each. He was hoping this would do the trick. After wolfing those down like they were nothing, he hopped out of his seat and went back for more. This time was going for more filling foods, like chicken alfreda pasta, garlic bread, and ravioli. All this went down just as quickly and easily as the first plate and he was showing no signs of slowing down. Matt decided on pizza again, he figured if he's gotta eat this much it might as well not require utensils. After the third plate he was starting to feel like he was about done. But of course, you are never done until you've had desert. He grabbed two desert plates, one loaded down with a huge helping of bread pudding, the other with pie and ice cream. He ate this a bit more slowly and savored the sweet, filling substances. Finally, with his tight stomach arching out in front of him, he decided he was done.

Matt crashed hard that night and woke up hungry the next morning. Fortunately it was Saturday and he had nowhere to be. After splashing some water on his face in the bathroom, he got a good look at himself in the mirror. He noticed his abs weren't visible and there was just enough fat on his stomach to make it stick out about and inch. He didn't care. He was hungry and wanted to eat.

What ensued was a few weeks of non-stop gorging. Matt would stuff himself at breakfast, lunch and dinner, with plenty of snacks and shakes in between. Because of the effects of the spell, it was normal too him and he having to buy bigger clothes didn't upset him at all. He was actually excited about sizing up. It was at this point people at work and bus garage started to notice his growing stomach. He enjoyed the comments he got about "filling out" and looking "more manly."

By the end of the school year he had gained 50 pounds and, because Paul would not be able to drive at all the next year, committed to doing the route morning and afternoon. That would pay more than his office job, so he decided to quite that and just drive the bus. That would open up more time in his day to feed his ever-increasing appetite, and his ever growing stomach.
© Copyright 2019 BrotherBear1989 (brobear89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2198428-Bus-9