*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2198930-STRONG-PEOPLE-ARE-LIKE-LOTUS
by CMC
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #2198930
#inspirational
Everyday everyone experience struggles in their own lives. Be it at work, with love, family, friends even with self because painful moments are meant to be around for a reason. It polishes and builds us to becoming persons. Yet it is not easy to always find the reason of the many why's. We often get lost and dwell in the pain of unmet expectations.

Most people are by nature self seeking. We love to receive, again, be it a promotion at work, attention from the people we love etc., etc,. Thus, experiencing an opposite of that expectation can really be hurtful.

That is not the case for strong people.

These people thrive through pain and become the best version of themselves when they are faced with challenges. They are like the lotus who do not get eaten up by muds and dirt of their surroundings. They silently and gently recover and bloom to bring joy, hope and inspiration to those who sees them. They are one of the many miracles in life. They are those who bring the true message of being alive. They are great symbols of a brighter horizon and that pain is meant not to disappear but to teach you a lesson or two. They make use of their struggle and turn them as grounds to become the best version they can be.

Strong people are beautiful. Beautiful as the lotus.
© Copyright 2019 CMC (carren.marris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2198930-STRONG-PEOPLE-ARE-LIKE-LOTUS