*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2200017-God-of-War-Part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #2200017
Talon shrinks down and challenges an unaware giant Pantheon to fight! (Giant/tiny fetish)
God of War - Part 1:

(A quick picture reference for the macro (Pantheon) in this story: https://tinyurl.com/y28gpo9h)


It was a quiet evening in the Institute of War. Today marked one of the very few "Holidays" the Institute had, some vague Ionian celebration that foreigners could never remember the names of. As a result, the Institute was very quiet, most champions jumping at the chance to leave the Institute for a day. But among the quiet halls was an assassin, donning a cloak - Talon, the Blade's Shadow prepared himself. In his hand lay a small vial that, if Swain was to be trusted, upon consumption would shrink him down a tiny two inches.

Swain's words rang through his head, if he wanted to truly perfect his skill and join the council he would need to defeat someone in combat against insurmountable odds. This vial would put him in the conditions to do so, it would wear off within four hours which was a failsafe Talon had insisted upon. Uncorking the vial, Talon threw his head back and swallowed the potion, blacking out as the world swirled around him.

Talon woke up minutes later, sluggish and with a minor headache. He didn't recognise his location at first, but as his memory returned to him he realised he was still in the Halls, but at his new size these Halls might as well have been massive mountain valleys! Looking upon the open arch in the wall with a sign above reading "TRAINING ROOM" Talon headed forth, after a minute of running he panted as he walked along the dusty floors of the Institute.

As Talon passed through the arch he looked in awe at the now huge training room. Many times had he practiced his skills here, he thought he had known every little nook and cranny of the Training Room, but his size let him see things he could never have seen before. Talon's inner monologue was interrupted by the SLAM of something far away, looking towards the noise he gasped as he saw the titanic forms of Pantheon and Xin Zhao, they appeared to be sparring! Talon knew this would be a good chance to achieve his goal but, perhaps it would be safer to wait for someone else?

No, what better way to prove the strength of Noxus than by besting the Artisan of War himself? Talon dashed over towards the two giants who were finishing up, what would have taken him seconds at his normal height took a full minute in his new diminutive form! Reaching Pantheon who was topless and wearing just his helmet, shorts and sandals, Talon cleared his throat and yelled at the top of his voice,

"I Talon, the Blade's Shadow challenge you to a duel!"

But Pantheon didn't even look down, and before Talon could repeat himself, a deafening boom sounded as Xin spoke, practically throwing Talon back:

"BET YOU COULDN'T BEAT ME AT PUSHUPS"!

Shaken by the sheer power the volume gave the titan, Talon gave a hesitant step back before hearing terrifyingly loud laughter from Pantheon. The voices were so loud, so deep he could hardly make out words.

"HA HA HA YOUR CHALLENGE IS ACCEPTED!"

Suddenly the gigantic mass of Pantheon came falling down to where Talon stood, letting out a scream Talon flung himself to the ground and desperately raised his arms, hoping to stop the approaching wall of muscle, only to see it stop at well above the ground.

"READY... SET... GO!"

The voice rumbled from all around Talon as Pantheon suddenly lowered himself just inches from Talon, only to raise up again. This terrifying ordeal continued as Talon realised what was going on; Pantheon and Xin were having a push-up contest! If Pantheon lost then this monstrosity of rising flesh would crush him to paste! Talon tried to stand up to escape from underneath Pantheon only to be knocked to the ground as Pantheon lowered himself to the ground again. There was no way he would escape in time! Talon was never a man of faith, but he prayed to any deity for Pantheon to win this contest as Pantheon's stance got lower and lower as he got more tired. Now he could feel Pantheon's abs gently press into him whenever he lowered himself, and Talon felt the sweat coat him as it dripped from its owner's pores. Just as Talon felt the abs began to crush him, a massive THUD sounded to his right and the body above him gave out a hearty laugh. Pantheon rose back to his titanic height and Talon gasped for fresh air.

"CLOSE HAHA! PERHAPS NEXT TIME"

Suddenly Pantheon feet twisted to Talon's direction.

I'M HEADING OFF TO THE SHOWERS, GOOD SPAR!"

Suddenly a massive BANG sounded as Pantheon rose a sandaled foot and slammed it to the ground, he had taken a step towards Talon. The massive BOOM sent dirt flying into the air, along with Talon who let out a yell as he rose into the air. He gasped as he landed on hard surface it was oddly... warm? Looking up he saw a massive tanned pillar disappear into a strange black material. Suddenly he and whatever he was on flew into the air at high speed before falling back down, with a cry of horror Talon realised he was in between the toes of Pantheon!

The smell was musky, and reminded Talon of the scent of a changing room, the smell of sweat. The flesh he was trapped in was horribly moist, that and the massive speeds he found himself going at made him want to vomit. He began pounding on the skin, trying to alert Pantheon to his presence. Strength of Noxus be damned, he wanted to shower for hours and forget this ever happened!

The foot stopped again, but was this just Pantheon stepping forward with his other foot, or did he finally get Pantheon's attention?

As Pantheon once again raised his foot, Talon realised that Pantheon hadn't noticed him; he was simply too small, too puny for Pantheon to notice. Exhausted from his ordeal, Talon stopped struggling and resigned himself for now. He would have to wait for Pantheon to stop moving. As his nauseating ride continued, Talon looked over his captor. At his new size, Talon saw details he would never see normally, the dead skin coating the feet, the beads of sweat leaking from the skin, the dirt accumulated after a day of heavy exercise, if he was scientifically-minded he would be fascinated, instead it just reminded him of how weak he was.

The scenery changed as Talon noticed white tiles and a steamy atmosphere. He immediately recognised it as the Men's Changing Room, and along with Pantheon's previous mention of "Shower", Talon realised he might not have so much time after all. Suddenly Talon was flying much higher and his world shook as the foot came to a rest. Looking down he saw the brown of the wooden Changing Room benches, Pantheon was taking his sandals off. Leaping at the chance, Talon struggled against his foot captor, and pulling against the thick strands of sweat he crawled off the foot and onto the bench. He was exhausted from the effort but he was off just in time as the sandaled foot lowered back to the ground. Gasping for breath, Talon didn't notice the now bare foot hovering over him as Pantheon moved to remove his other sandal.

Without even time to gasp, Pantheon's foot slammed down onto Talon. The thick, calloused feet took his breath away as the pressure suddenly increased tenfold. Pantheon was crushing the life out of him. With his arms pressed to his sides, Talon began thrashing as best as he could, struggling to breathe as Pantheon unknowingly crushed him under tons of cheesy, sweaty foot flesh. With no other choice, Talon took a deep breath and nearly vomited as the pungent aroma overwhelmed him. As if to taunt him, Pantheon's foot twitched slightly, and as Pantheon removed his other boot, he twisted his other foot slightly. While only a short distance for Pantheon, for his tiny prisoner his world shifted as the pressure became unbearable. With the strong swivel force, Talon could hear a POP and cried out in pain as his shoulder dislocated. He could tell that his body would be badly bruised by tomorrow, that is if he even made it to tomorrow. With that sobering thought, Talon hissed in pain as the foot lifted off him, looking up to see Pantheon looming over him, looking like a deity imposing judgement on a subject.

Realising that this was his chance to notify Pantheon, Talon tried to leap up, but found himself stuck to the bench, held down by sweat which stuck him to the bench, further efforts to rise left him groaning in agony as he provoked his shoulder injury. Glancing up he saw the still looming giant suddenly move, the sheer size difference causing Pantheon to appear slow and sluggish, as the skyscraper sized titan moved above him. Talon watched as Pantheon hooked his thumbs (which were car sized to him) into his shorts and gasped as Pantheon slid the black shorts off, leaving only a pair of tight briefs on. Talon knew what was coming next, and couldn't muster up the heart to call for help anymore. What would Pantheon think if he noticed Talon now? That he was a massive pervert and creep? What if he just squished Talon in disgust? Hell, he had almost done in a mere minute ago, completely unintentionally.

Suddenly a massive shadow covered Talon, and he let out a scream as Pantheon almost crushed him again, Talon was reaching forward to attach the shorts to a hook, his brief-covered package almost making contact with Talon as he shuddered, that bulge was the size of a small town to him. A faint smell of musk lingered as Pantheon leaned back. Realising what was coming next, Talon tried to look away, but found himself unable to look away as Pantheon removed the final barrier to his manhood. As the briefs slid down, Pantheon's beast was freed, and Talon watched as it flopped down, swinging like a pendulum as Pantheon took off his briefs. It was at least 5 inches and this was flaccid! Pantheon's dirty jokes about his second deadly "Spear" haunted him, this beast was thicker and longer than Pantheon's favourite combat spear at his new perspective. Underneath the "Spear" lay two truck sized spheres, covered by a thick scrotum, as Pantheon's low hanging ball-sack swung in time with his dick. As Pantheon leaned forward again to hook his briefs up, the beast swung towards Talon like a dragon, just barely skimming Talon.

As Pantheon turned around, Talon leaned back as far as possible, getting ready for Pantheon to leave for the showers; but to his shock Pantheon simply stood there with his ass facing him, the shaven muscular globes looming over him, and to Talon's horror he saw the two globes lower in slow motion, approaching him as Pantheon lowered himself onto the bench. Knowing how useless any attempt to contact Pantheon would be, Talon simply grimaced and took a deep breath, he had come this far, he would not die now!

Perhaps fortunately, the two ass-cheeks just barely missed Talon, instead he looked up to see a massive scrotum fall upon him, mushing him into it as Pantheon adjusted himself for comfort. The soft skin of the scrotum enveloped Talon, as the hot, sweaty flesh covered him in the universal scent of musk. It was almost pitch black, with only dim glimpses of light reaching Talon. He could hear a distant THUD... THUD... THUD... which was unmistakably the sound of Pantheon's strong heartbeat. A new noise emerged, as he could hear the muffled sound of voices, the only thing he could make out was Pantheon's godly voice emerging from all around him, the pitch was simply too low for him to make out any of the words. Whoever Pantheon was talking to, Talon prayed he would finish soon, he was quickly running out of breath and unlike the foot there was little air for him down here. However, as half a minute passed, Talon gasped and involuntarily opened his mouth to breathe, but instead he found his mouth full with the disgusting scrotum flesh covered in musky sweat. Convulsing he struggled to breathe, but no air could enter his jammed mouth. Talon's convulsions slowed as he began to suffocate, his vision turning black as he realised that this would be his grave. But just before he could breathe, his world shook as Pantheon stood, with more power displayed than an earthquake, Talon's world was one of BANGS and confusion.

Opening his eyes, all Talon could see was the tanned flesh of Pantheon's scrotum. With immense pressure removed from his fragile body, Talon pulled his head away from the sticky embrace of the sweat covering Pantheon's balls and gasped for air. Colour returned to his vision as oxygen filled his lungs, Talon could feel his heart pounding as he tried to recover. He wasn't sure if it was the oxygen deprivation, but it felt as if the world was getting bigger! Strands of pubic hair were going from house sized to virtual cliffs, even worse Talon could see things that he couldn't before! Small holes formed underneath him, they seemed to be oozing liquid of some kind, even with his lacklustre biology knowledge Talon realised he was staring at sweat pores, but this made no sense! The potion should have shrunk him to 2 inches exactly, Swain made sure of that!

But what Swain did not account for was the massively increased heart-rate giving the potion an even more potent effect, to Talon's horror he dwindled further and further in size, barely visible sweat pores transformed into golf ball sized holes. What felt like hours was only a couple of seconds as Talon finally stopped dwindling in size and looked to see those previously miniscule pores had now transformed into plate sized holes. He couldn't be any larger than half a millimetre!

With a world-shaking THUD, Pantheon took his first step towards the showers. What was a short, uneventful walk for Pantheon was a scene for Talon that would not be out of place in the apocalypse. At his small size all of Pantheon's movements seemed slow and drawn out, whenever Pantheon's feet hit the ground a shockwave of energy rippled up through the leg, unnoticeable to anyone but Talon. The constant movement of Pantheon caused a light sway of his balls, a very slight movement; but to Pantheon's tiny prisoner the movements reminded him of an intense thrill ride. The massive g-forces pressing on his body made it seem as if Pantheon's balls were trying to take him back again and smother him against them, Talon knew it was ridiculous to personify an inanimate body part but the sheer power and dominance it displayed over him made it difficult not to.

When Talon was just a couple of swings away from vomiting he came to an abrupt stop. Pantheon had arrived at the showers. Talon realised that if he was stuck to Pantheon while he showered, he would be placing himself in mortal danger; he had already dodged death no less than five times today, he did not want to make that six. Talon had one last resort, he still had a dagger in his pocket, the one he had planned to use to duel Pantheon with. Talon face contorted into a gritted smile, it seemed he would draw blood against Pantheon after all!

Talon unsheathed his dagger, the plan was to stab Pantheon and force him to examine his balls, yes this would undoubtedly be one of the most humiliating experiences of Talon's life and he would never be able to look Pantheon in the eyes again, but anything was better than being drowned to death while Pantheon took a relaxing shower! Adjusting the dagger, Talon calculated where the thinnest layer of skin around him would be, one sharp stab would be enough to get this God's-- Talon almost choked as he realised what he just thought, this ended now, with a cry Talon slammed the dagger into the skin

When his hands suddenly stopped several inches short of where they should be, Talon looked at his blade. Not only had he failed to penetrate the layer of skin in the slightest, but when he lifted his dagger he saw the edge of the blade was warped and bent. This couldn't be happening, this was one of his finest blades, he had practically spent all of the previous night sharpening this and preparing himself for the duel. With broken desperation, Talon took his now useless blade and hit the flesh over and over again, surely even a god-like figure like Pantheon had to feel this, right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pantheon could not wait for his shower, following his spar with Xin Zhao and subsequent victory over him in their little push-up contest his body was practically soaked with the sweat from a day of hard work. Entering the shower, he was pleased to find it empty, today was a day off for most champions, and most of his fellow champions chose to spend it off the Institute, which would explain the almost ghost-town atmosphere of what was typically a very packed room.

As Pantheon dropped a sponge onto the shower floor and grabbed a soap bar to begin lathering, he felt the faintest of itches on his ball. It was so small he simply absent-mindedly lowered a hand to give the area a small itch, more of a rub really. With the sensation gone, Pantheon with one turn of a knob turned on the shower, and lost himself in the relaxing sensation of the shower as he hummed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A massive shadow draped over Talon. By the Gods, he had done it, Pantheon was investigating the feeling, he was saved! As Talon turned to see his salvation approaching, he was unnerved to see a massive obelisk of flesh fast approaching. At his small-size this mere finger transformed into a skyscraper of encroaching doom. Talon tried to calm himself, Pantheon was just here to pick him off and take him to safety, right? But suddenly he watched as the skyscraper lowered and the house-sized nail dug into the sweaty flesh of Pantheon's balls. Unlike with his dagger the flesh gave way under it and at Talon's miniscule size he could see layers of dead skin flake off as it was ripped away by the sheer power of Pantheon's digit. This same digit was slowly approaching him, leaving a trail of destruction in its path as it destroyed the dead skin to allow new skin to flourish beneath. A simple process, one that is carried out thousands of time a day on everyone's body. But this same process threatened to kill Talon right now, if he didn't get out of the way, he'd join the flakes of dead skin falling from Pantheon's balls, forgotten and discarded.



© Copyright 2019 Anonymous (usernameinuse9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2200017-God-of-War-Part-1