*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2201931-SUPER-SMASH-CRUISE-pt1
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2201931
A few of the smash bros characters go on a 2 day cruise and lets say it doesn't go well
Zelda, Palutena, Samus and Daisy were in one of two cars both on the way to the dock to board their cruise and set course to their holiday resort. 5 solid hours passed and they finally arrived at the dock where they met up with Lucina, Eight, Banjo and Kazooie. They all showed their tickets to the captain and boarded the boat. Upon entry they were greeted with luxury there was quality smoothies, an all you could eat buffet and a gigantic swimming pool. They had all this to themselves then after they had some time to look around the captain notified them of departure and the floor started moving.

The gang split up with Lucina, Palutena, Banjo, Kazooie and Eight going to the buffet and the others staying to admire the deep saphire ocean. Samus, who was famous for flying her hyper speed jet was looking a little pale she had one hand over her stomach and was moving side to side and then Daisy (Samus' best friend) approached Samus and suggested they go for food as she looked hungry. At the mention of food Samus' eyes widened, her cheeks puffed out and her hand darted to cover her mouth.

She turned round and threw up over the side of the boat and everyone slowly and awkwardly left slowly as to not make Samus' seasickness worse. They all (bar Samus) met up at the buffet to see Lucina, Eight, Banjo, Kazooie and Palutena stuffing their face with mexican and chinese alike. The amount of bean burritos on Palutena's plate was worrying as it was enough to cause some problems later on in the night but they let her go. This was her one time off, might as well let her enjoy it.

The night was drawing near so everyone returned to their rooms. 4 bedrooms each containing two beds with doors connecting each other with one toilet for all 8 friends to share and at 4am distaster struck. Palutena's excessive amounts of Mexican food was starting to get to her. Her stomach began to rumble and every movement she made moved the now liquid food around her body with a loud slosh sound. Palutena began to let out long, loud, wet farts waking Zelda causing Palutena to blush deeply. Zelda suggested Palutena go to the toilet to which Palutena bolted up to her feet releasing a long wet fart and she ran to the bathroom with one hand on her stomach and the other covering her large buttocks and letting out farts the whole way, she arrived at the bathroom door.

The bathroom contaning no sink, only a bin and toilet was invaded by Palutena as she smashed open the door and without even closing it she yanked down her pink panties and unloaded her entire stomach into the toilet bowl and the sound she made both with her mouth and her ass were so loud they could have woke a hibernating bear. Midway through Palutena's waterfall Samus rushed through the unopened door hands over her mouth and her cheeks were bright green with seasickness yet again and realised that Palutena was not only using, but destroying the toilet so she ran for the bin, bent over and began vomiting in the bin.

About 15 mins later, when Palutena and Samus were done they looked up out of the door and were greeted to Kazooie and Eight infuriated that the two had been woken up by the commotion in the bathroom and Daisy and Lucina Jumping around with their hands between their legs blushing a bright red needing to pee and Zelda with a hand over her stomach and the other over her ass releasing squeaky farts indicating her need of the bathroom.

Palutena and Samus, embarrassed by the commotion they caused stepped out of the bathroom presenting the toilet and bucket to them. Lucina bolted toward the toilet first, pulled down her leggings and panties and let off a sigh of relief and Zelda pushing Daisy to the floor making her relieve herself on the ground went for the bucket letting out loud farts and the days dinner in large amounts with a large plop of the waste making contact with Samus' vomit which made Daisy and Lucina almost throw up.

The whole night Palutena, Samus, Lucina, and Daisy were in and out of the bathroom blowing up and Banjo slept through it all. Somehow and this was only day one.
© Copyright 2019 Magic2309 (magicmonkey230 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2201931-SUPER-SMASH-CRUISE-pt1