*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2202184-Surprise
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #2202184
Passion and love

............Sarah lay on her stomach naked in bed. Her face was towards the window. The sunlight penetrated the blue silk drapes and spread on the carpet in a long narrow line. Blue was her favorite color.
She smiled as she heard him walk in. Jonathan had told her to keep her eyes closed; he had a surprise for her. Sarah liked surprises; she ran her finger on her ring finger and smiled again. The ring resting on her finger was Jonathan's last surprise.
She closed her eyes as she felt him step into the room. He sat on the bed and slid the beige silk sheet off of her. She felt the rush of air as the sheet hit the floor. Her naked body was now covered with goose bumps. Sarah buried her face in the bed and waited.
He got up and stood between the bed posts and ran his eyes over the soft curves of her back.
Sarah heard his shirt hit the floor a moment before his pants did.
The goose bumps on her skin were now accompanied by a sense of longing; she felt his nakedness. He climbed into the bed and spread her legs with a gentle touch....... She moaned ever so lightly.
Anticipation ran through her veins as her heart began racing. He was climbing her body without touching her. He stopped abruptly and moved closer. She felt his breath on the nape of her neck and then........
Penetration came with an ascending rush through her loins and she moaned in utter satisfaction. The rhythm of his movement pushed him further inside her forcing her to clench her fists; she lifted her head and moaned again with half parted lips.
As waves of pleasure ran through her body over and over again, much like a disturbed sea, she began feeling a dull pain between her thighs; she knew what came next and before it happened, she wanted to see his face and steal a kiss. Slowly she moved up and rested on her elbows. Sweat was beading across her body and the pain pulsated inside her. Sarah lifted her right arm and twisted her body.........
There was a knock on the door. She gasped and opened her eyes; there was a second knock before she walked in. Sarah looked up at her mother standing over her with a glass of water.
"Are you alright Sarah? You cheeks are red?"
Sarah waved her hands dismissively and grabbed the glass of water. She turned her head towards the window. The sunlight was dancing on the edges of the shut curtains as if waiting to be invited in.
"It's nothing; it was just a dream."

© Copyright 2019 A. Gazerani (eelanlogthorn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2202184-Surprise