*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2203807-Chrysis-Human-Bonding-Part-1
Rated: 18+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #2203807
Chrysalis as a giantess meets a human.
And it begins....

Barracuda bay was named from a kind of seaweed and not from any particular presence of sharp toothed fish, yet the name in itself was enough to keep the general public from picking it for a swim. That was just fine to Joe... About 500 yards of prime sandy beach with dense, green vegetation surrounding it turned it into a kind of personal paradise, and without easy access with anything other than boat the chances of disturbance was close to nothing at all. It was the go to place for Joe when recording a certain kind of requested videos... His daytime job with its meager paycheck was barely enough to keep a proper living in his single room bachelors castle, so the extra 700 dollars from this session would be a great addition. The returning customer, some kind of rich dignitary in Britain, had almost become a kind of friend to him. He knew what she liked, and she trusted him to suit her tastes. For the last 3 hours, Joe had been planning out roads, building sand castles and placing out plastic soldiers from a cheap playset ordered from china specifically for this occasion and now in front of him lay the imaginary city of Bracington. All that was left was for the action to take place. Then , through the magic of post editing with sounds, cgi and slo motion, he would turn from a 6'' nerd into a 1500'' monster. Walking one last lap around the 10'' by 10'' miniature city he set the 3 cameras to record, kicked his flip flops off and took his place at the outskirts. Taking in the view he knew this would be fun.
"Fee, fi, fo, fum, motherfuckers!" he said gleefully before raising his right foot and let it plunge into the first of many homes. But as he touched the ground, everything suddenly shook. Enough for Joe to stumble but not fall. Regaining his balance he could see that most of the sand structures was still intact. One of the cameras though had toppled over. "Fuck" he thought. "But maybe I can still use the video?" Tremors was just a part of everyday life living by a fault line. But that one was a bit rougher than usual. Backtracking out of the city to not cause any more unwanted damage he walked over to the camera, raised it to its feet and brushed the sand of the lens with his fingers. That's when there is another tremor, and another one.... Suddenly there is a gurgling roar behind him from the ocean. Looking over his shoulder he has a hard time to grasp what is actually happening before his shocked eyes....


Meanwhile it is the morning at sunrise on the very distant planet of Equestria and, a winged horned horse like being of fifteen hundred feet tall with black fur, green eyes and dark cerulean hair and tail with bug like wings awakens nude in her bed with a yawn. She then unfurls the blanket from over her body and puts on her typical royal attire of a snug silk green two piece bikini.

After doing that she decides to visit a planet so as such she stands up and her horn glows as she snaps her fingers, making a fire like lime green portal appear before walking through it, unsure what is on the other side.

Once on the other side she finds that she is floating in what looks to be deep and very broad ocean waters at pre dawn, given that she can't see land for as far as the eyes can see, and given that her size gap is two hundred and fifty times the size of most creatures that she's seen in her several interstellar travels, and people on the ocean can see at most 12 miles, that means that she by her best guess is in the middle of a pretty wide ocean. Slightly disappointed by this, the big lady dives into the water and begins her long swim, or at least long to her.

Sure enough, near three hours after her swim started, she reaches the continental shelf. She then stands up surfacing with water cascading all down her bikini clad body. With a slow flap of her wings to dry those off, she wrings her hair the best she can and then casually begins to walk closer to land. As she walks though she sees a person on the beach with some good looking filming equipment. Intrigued by this sight, she waves in the smaller male's direction with a friendly smile hopeful to not scare him off. Given all her focus is on him, she particularly didn't care how any other people would react to her sight.


Completely flabbergasted, Joe just stands there. His jaw nearly touches his chest as a creature, bigger than anything he's ever seen, slowly emerges from the depths of the water. The shadow of it sweeps in over land and he soon finds himself in the shade. The rumbling sound of countless gallons of water returning to the sea down its fur coat is almost deafening. His knees give in and he finds himself sitting on his ass in the middle of the beach. He can almost feel the pressure as the eyes of the monstrous being lands on him. Suddenly its lips curl into what looked like a smile and a hand rises in a wave. "What the actual hell is this shit?" Joe thinks. "it's been ages since I did anything other than weed and alcohol." Stunned by the very weirdness around him he finds himself raising his own hand to meet the greeting.
"Uhm... Hi?" he mumbles...

Queen? Chrysalis? Morning? Changeling Empirical Territory? The words just whirled around in Joe's head. This was just to much to get a grasp on. Damn, she's big enough to be seen from the strip, yet she just stood there talking to him as if it was nothing out of the ordinary. The sun shimmered through her wings, creating a full spectrum of colors.
"Eh... Jim, my name i... Joe. I mean My name is Joe!" Even such a simple task as telling his name was made close to impossible. But then again, this was somewhat out of the ordinary.

The giantess smiles in mild amusement as she could tell by his body language that she had flustered him. She nods "Ok... maybe I should have gone one piece of info at a time. I kind of wanted to shortcut past the usual confusion I get as a reaction and take the initiative to tell the relevant info off the bat. My sincere apologies Joe!" She then blushes, a tad bit embarrassed by this development
It was hard to tell with the sun from behind, but Joe could have sworn that the giant horse like woman blushed. It made even a creature of that size look kind of cute.

"Uhm.... don't worry about that... I was just a bit.. uhm ... surprised? Yeah, that´s the word. I was surprised!" He says with more gusto than he actually had. Regaining some form of composure he slowly raise himself up on two feet again, brushing sand from his shorts. Far in the distance there was a faint sound of wailing sirens. Not sure if it was from the tremors or from the appearance of the giantess itself, Joe found for good to try to keep the conversation going, however stilted it could be.

"Well... Feel free to fill me in, uhm... Chrysalis.. Did I say that right?" Constantly wavering in his voice he's prod to even be able to speak at all. "For example, who are you actually and what are you doing here? If you don't mind, of course..."
Yeah, those were definitely sirens...

The giantess could tell that there were sirens, and she knew exactly what kind they were too. Thunderbolt T-1000's. Powerful fuckers. She knew that she was likely spotted and in due time the military would be on her tail. Though she wasn't wavered by this aspect of the situation. She knew she had the upper hand should worse come to worse. However for now there is no reason for concern and as such, her tone remains calm as she replies "Yes, you did say my name right. As for who I am actually, I said who I am actually but to slow it down for you... or rather I guess in this case risk overloading info again...."

She sighs and then resumes "I'm Queen Chrysalis. Queen of an expansive land on the far away planet of Equestria called the Changeling Empirical Territory which borders up to the main territory on the planet called Canterlot. I am a Changeling and this is my base appearance."

The giantess then winces softly and says tentatively "I hope that clears up your major inquiry... but I know it'll likely prompt more questions, which I am happy to answer."
Somewhat calmed by the tone of her voice, Joe began to get a faint grasp on reality again. After all, if she had been wanting to hurt him, he would probably already have been a smear under her foot already. "Damn that the cameras are pointed elsewhere. This would make awesome footage!" The thought was subconscious, but it was still there.
"Then, uh.. My Queen. There certainly are many questions arising. I think you can understand that as well. The main being Why are you here?" Damn. Joe didn't know shit about what to do in such a situation. In the movies it was more like "take me to your leader". He had unwillingly and unprepared become the representative for the entire world. Looking around himself, the semi destroyed city and the still rolling cameras are the only things on the beach. "This must look kind of strange to her as well, even if she's never been here before" He thinks.
"And of course you can ask me anything as well. I might not be the brightest one around, but I am the first one at least." He shouts with a nervous smile

The towering woman smiles and says "Well I'm primarily here to relax and unwind. Maybe have some fun along the way. Of course if I were to be attacked by forces here, then I could always just flip my notes to just taking over as part of the Laws of the CET Article 5 section 1 which states and I quote "Should a member of the empire be attacked with intent to harm or kill, that member has full authority to wage war on the planet. If the member in question is the Queen herself then she can on the spot declare war. If its a lower member, then it comes down to the House of Change, or a group of thirteen upper ranking members of the territory. This vote must be unanimous for war at this level to be declared on an official governmental level."

She then looks at the film equipment and was tempted to ask about it, but thought better of it. After all she just volleyed a fuckton of new info for him to digest.
Joe's jaw dropped again as he understood the basic principle in the info he had just received. First, She was the Queen. Second, If the queen were to be attacked, she has the right to wage war. Third, Humans, when faced with a threat, tend to try and fight it of. Last, If they tried to attack her, she would fight back.

What the hell were they supposed to do against a 1500'' behemoth like that? How long had those sirens been going? How long time did a helicopter need from Vegas to here? Joe had a feeling that this was about to go sideways. Clearing his throat he simply says:
"I see...." What else could he say that made any difference? He did see what was about to come, yet he could do nothing about it. His world had suddenly shrunk to the beach of Barracuda bay.

The royal lady nods and carefully sits down. She then says, still keeping her casual tone despite the seriousness of her prior statements "Yeah. Its quite the difference in processes. However, that's primarily due to well me being the queen and knowing when war is right and when it isn't so I don't particularly need to await that process when I also could get a second opinion from my right hand men and women. However with some other random lower changeling, say on an expedition of their own, they might kneejerk it and risk the empire either way.

As careful as she might have been, the waves around her were still several meters high. Joe is flung backwards as a mini tsunami washes in over the beach. Only containing sea water it does no big harm to him, but as the water retracts again the mini city is completely eradicated and the cameras are completely soaked.
"Fuck!" He exclaims without thinking about it. "I mean, shit. Oh sorry! It's just that I was in the middle of something. Not that it matters now...." Looking around himself, he couldn't help thinking about the ruined equipment and setting, however weird the situation was. Perhaps it was the brain trying to process something it could understand in an environment as crazy as this.

The giantess seeing what she's done droops her tail and wings in disappointment and says, her tone now carrying the same disappointment "Damn. I'm sorry Joe... I didn't mean to ruin.... whatever it was you were working on there. Looked like a great film setup too. Ugh...." Her face now says all that needs to be said. She felt terrible that her actions ruined this human's project.
"Ah, no! No need to worry yourself about that. " He says while waving his arms in a dismissive way. "It´s just a silly thing some of us humans do.." He blushed. Perhaps that was an understatement as his cheeks turned red as traffic light. How quickly a mind could adapt. Here he was with a real life giantess that had appeared merely minutes ago, and he was almost about to showcase one of humanity's strange quirks. It was almost as if they were beginning to form the first outlines of some kind of friendship

. The lady blinks and says in a surprised tone "Honestly that didn't look too silly to me. It was a big time setup that likely required a lot of work to pull off, and well I come along and ruin it indirectly from me sitting. I personally was quite curious as to what it was all for but if I had to haphazard a guess I'd say you were planning a photo shoot or film or something."

"Well, you are on the right track, Queen. It was meant for a kind of movie...." Realizing it is probably not fully appropriate to tell about fetishes and macrophilia to a newly met queen, Joe angles it towards the theme of Kaiju movies in stead.
"You see, there is a special segment in the movie industry with giant monsters attacking cities. What I had here was a setting for such a movie, and uhm... I was to be the monster...." Lowering his head he stares at the sand. Damn, this was still embarrassing.

The giantess nods "Oh! Like Godzilla and all them? Huh neat! By coincidence I am a kaiju film star too. Though its on a trial bases with limited release on Earth and full release on my homeworld of Equestria as a way to spread the word of these famous beastly actors there. Kinda got inspired to go through with that idea after my cartoon series dipped its toes into the whole giant monster aspect and got training from Godzilla and King Ghidorah... wait are you familiar with those two, or are you more of a Kong guy?"

And now was a new moment to get flabbergasted. The thought that kaiju movies had made it´s way even to other planets hadn't even crossed Joe's mind.

"You actually know about those?" He asks incredulously. "And you're a kaiju actress? What movies did you star in? Oh you know that scene in Godzilla when the claws come in through the window? Neat, huh? And that old Gamera movie with the paper models? Oh, I love kong, but he´s too small, you know. I mean..." A new wave of embarrassment. Talking about his favorite genre always turned him into a motor mouth, and now he was rambling in the face of some kind of intergalactic queen.

"Sorry... It's just that I have always loved those movies, and wanted to be one myself, I mean, be in one myself....."
The gigantic equine like lady smiles "Oh like I said, it was a super limited release on Earth. Only a handful of theaters on Earth showed it as part of the agreement. It was called King Ghidorah vs. The Changeling Hive and as one might suspect I was the big villain. Though I hope we get together for more films as Ghidorah is a great guy. Well... uh set of guys if you count all heads as a different entity. Though I have heard rumors that Anguirus is trying to get a film going where he goes up against me.... and I love Anguirus. That spikey man. He's so fucking cute!!! I mean for a kaiju anyway."

Now look at her. Now she's the one rambling! She realizes this and blushes hard, her cheeks red as a berry.
To say that it was an awkward silence would not be entirely correct. They were silent, yes, but it was more like the echo of two bells resonating with each other... Snorting something close to a laugh, Joe says:
"You don´t mean to say tat those kaiju are r...." Not able to finish the sentence Joe is abruptly interrupted as two helicopters comes roaring, sniffing the treetops. Fuck, fuck, FUCK, he wheezes through closed lips. He had completely forgotten the situation. Sweeping around in a quick circle the two helicopters assess the situation. However, at 300 mph the massive creature and the frenetically waving man on the beach was all to easy to misinterpret. Meanwhile on the ground Joe was shouting at the top of his lungs for them to go away.

"Don't shoot! For the love of God, don't open fire! Go home again. Everything is fine!!!" From their orbit the gunner of chopper 1 reported back to base in great detail what he saw. And in return he got the fateful order: "Clear to engage, repeat, you are clear to engage. Secure that individual and neutralize the threat." That the threat was a 1500'' girl probably didn't get through to the commanding officer. Shocked, Joe could do nothing as he watched the bright flashes from the tubes under the helicopters and the white streaks of smoke trailing towards Chrysalis...
© Copyright 2019 GiantessRainbowDash (macrobrony94 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2203807-Chrysis-Human-Bonding-Part-1