*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204239-The-Muscle-Dream
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2204239
Two friends want to become more muscular and in doing so become more friendly.
Let’s start with a brief description of the two friends:
Louis aged 16 is outgoing around those he knows and is quite sporty. He is straight and has a very athletic build with some muscle at 5ft 8 inches.
Ronnie on the other hand is not so confident, he has been bullied at school for being gay and it really affected him, but they are both good mates. Similarly he is of the same height and age with a similar athletic build.
I’ve the recent months Louis had joined the gym and gained noticeable muscle with his abs also starting to show. Being gay this came to Ronnie’s attention, causing him to want to join as well. Ronnie has always had an interest in muscle, he had a six pack himself, but he wanted more.
So now they both went to the gym together and both slowly made progress, each day they went they would take it in alternate turns to go round each other’s house. Now together over the past few years they had spent some time together, sometimes naked at their houses. They both liked there body free. So they was often used to seeing each other’s manhoods. Ronnie sported a fine 5 inches flaccid, growing to about 6.5 inches when erect. Louis in the other hand was more of a grower, having 5 inches flaccid himself but when at full mast he reached 8 inches. Ronnie loves Louis’ cock and occasionally they would wank off together, wankinng each other off.
On this day after the gym, they were both pumped and their muscles were felling good, it was Ronnie’s turn to go to his house and he had a surprise. When they got there Ronnie told Louis he had a surprise. Ronnie returned after getting it and it was a pot of pills for them to share. Ronnie has ordered them online when he was last watching porn and an advert appeared, it read, for fast muscle growth and increased penis size. So together they stripped down. Then Ronnie read the label, it recommenced no more than one at a time, however Ronnie handed Louis 3 pills and he had the same in his hand. On the count of 3 they both swallowed them.
After a bit 5 minutes a tingling sensation ran through both of their bodies. Then they noticed the changes, their calf’s expanding then up to what was now their tree trunk thighs, highly defined. A deep ravine ran through their v shaped 8 pack abs, their back had also broadened with their shoulders. Their biceps grew to like football size with thick veins running across. The two boys were huge.
Down below they felt a strange feeling, they watched their cocks as the continued to grow, lengthening and thickening. Louis measured both their cocks and they were now at 8 inches flaccid, it was like a snake down their leg. Both decided they wanted to test their new cocks and started wanking, they both grew tall and their mushroom heads were huge, about 3 inches alone. Although Louis has been bigger before, these pills evened things out as both of their full erections stood at a huge 12 inches. As they continued to wank off they reached their climax and thick streams of cum were launched out across the room.
This was amazing they both loved their bodies, they was now a huge hit in the gym.
© Copyright 2019 Ladd0310 (ladd03100 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204239-The-Muscle-Dream