*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2205015-Letters-to-God
Rated: NPL · Other · Other · #2205015
Letters to God, little one sided conversations with God
Dear God,

Trust me it is not just a regular intro to a regular letter, you're very dear to me, you are my beloved God, my shield and my rock, cheesy words maybe but very true.

I've been suffering my dear, I've been hurt, I've been lost, and I have lost, I lost my battles, I lost my dreams, I lost my fighting soul, I'm slowly losing myself and dangerously losing my faith in you, I've been waiting for so long, for you, to show me yourself, your capable hand, your mighty power, days went by and I was waiting, then weeks and months and years followed and I'm still waiting, but I'm not the same anymore God, the years broke me, the wait drains life out of me, looking up at you blinded me.

God, do you hear me? Can you see me among everyone else? Can you feel me breaking into pieces? I know everyone else is suffering too, but it's been very long, too long, I'm losing everything my dear, but what I wish to lose the most is hope, because hope is a destroyer.

Yours,
One of billions

© Copyright 2019 Gem is for Gemini (donamorg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2205015-Letters-to-God