*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2205167-Final-photo-shoot
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #2205167
Final photo-shoot of Kate Beckinsale and Lily Mo Sheen
Final photo-shoot





         Kate Beckinsale and her daughter Lily Mo Sheen arrived at the old hospital in the middle of the woods. It looked abandoned and creepy, but it stood right at shore of the beautiful lake. They came here for a photo-shoot for some family themed magazine witch name Kate didn't even bothered to learn. She was surprised when she received a text telling her that they changed location, but looking at surrounding woods and gorgeous lake Kate thought that having a photo-shoot here made sense. Her driver who was also her bodyguard helped her and her daughter out the car and they went towards the main entrance where a man was waiting for them. "Miss Beckinsale, miss Sheen, it's great to finally meet you" he said, "please come inside".

         He let all three of them through the main entrance and locked the door behind them. "Where's the crew, where's the makeup artists?" asked Kate, "where is everybody". Suddenly the man pulled out a gun and shot the driver in the head killing him on the spot. Both Kate and Lily screamed, they were paralyzed with fear and couldn't do anything else. "I killed him just so you knew I mean business" said the man, "so when I say SHUT THE FUCK UP, you do just that". He pointed his gun at them and they immediately complied. "Nobody coming to save you, hell nobody even knows that you're here" he stated, "got it?". Kate and Lily nodded, they were too scared to think straight. "Now, come this way" the man pointed at the door on the other side of the lobby.

         The room they entered was almost empty, it only had a bench in the middle, several already turned on cameras filming center of the room and a big chest at the wall. "Take your clothes off" commanded the man, "both of you". "Please, spare my daughter" begged Kate, "I'll do everything". "If both of you won't do what you told, I will make you beg me to kill you", he said and pointed his gun at Lily's knee, "I won't say it again". Both Kate and Lily started to cry, but fearing what the man may do to them they began to undress. "Both of you look even more delicious than I imagined" he said, "now go in the middle of the room".

         They stood right where the cameras had the best view of their amazing naked bodies. "Kate, I want you to start rubbing Lily's nipples" said the man. Kate reluctantly did as she was told. "Very good" said the man after couple of moments, "now go down and start rubbing her clit". Kate slowly moved her hand down her daughter's belly all the way to her lovely pussy. She didn't want to do this things to her own daughter, but their lives depended on this. "Lily, don't you think it' a bid rude to not return the favor?" he asked, "surely your mommy would appreciate it". Lily moved her hand to mothers shaved cunt and started rubbing it without prolonging the inevitable. "Good, good" the man was satisfied, "Kate, now I want you to lick Lily's pussy". Kate started crying harder, but slowly went to her knees and moved her head towards her daughter's cunt.
         While he was watching Kate licking her own daughter's pussy, the man took his clothes off. He sat on a bench and continued watching. "Lily, come here" he said after several moments, "I want you to sit on my dick". Lily moved to him, he turned her around so that she would face her mother and sat her down sliding his dick into her teenage pussy. "I didn't tell you to stop" he said looking at Kate, "get back to it". Kate crawled towards them while Lily spread her legs preparing for her mother's mouth. The man started fucking young girl enjoining her mother's tongue slipping on his shaft from time to time. He fucked her like that for some time until he felt approaching orgasm. He pulled his dick out and sprayed Kate's face with his cum. He stood up, looked at them both and smiled. "Just look at that mess on your face Kate" he said, "Lily, clean it up with your tongue". Lily obeyed his command and started licking of the mix of his sperm and her mother's tears of Kate's face. "I saw some got into her mouth" he said, "lick there too". Lily understood what he wanted to see and since she didn't want to anger the man, she went for a kiss with her mother while still having his sperm in her mouth. "That's perfect young lady" he said, "make sure not to miss a single drop, I want you to swallow all of it". After several moments he heard a gulp and smiled.

         "I want you to make a decision now, Lily" said the man with a twisted smile on his face, "do you want to die a slow and very painful death that could take days if I do it right?". "No, please, anything but that" cried Lily. "Or you can beg your mother to strangle you right now" stated the man, "there is no third option, you will die here". Lily and Kate screamed, both of them couldn't stand on their feet after hearing the verdict. "I see you made a mess" said the man looking at the small puddle of piss under Lily, "clean it up, you know how". Lily kneeled on her fours and started sipping her own piss off the floor. "Good girl" smiled the man, "but I see there's some left on your thighs and pussy, Kate clean her out". Kate went down on her daughter and first she licked her thighs clean. Then she started licking her pussy, at some point realization that this is the last time Lily could have any kind of pleasure came into Kate's head. She started slurping on her daughter's pussy hard trying to make her cum one last time. Lily understood what her mother was trying to do, so she relaxed and tried to use this pleasure to forget their situation at least for a second. After several moments Lily came much to her surprise, she looked down and saw her mother smiling. "At least not every second of her final moments were horrible" thought Kate.

         "I see you starting to get into it" said the man, "to bad it happened so late". He walked towards the chest, opened it and retrieved handcuffs and a pink tie. "This tie belonged to a cute intern from that magazine you were supposed to pose for" he said with a smile, "the fun we had, she and i". He looked at Lily and pointe to the bench, she lied on her back on it and he cuffed her hands behind her. He gave the tie to Kate, her hand was shaking when she took the instrument with which she will kill her own daughter soon. "Use it when I command you to" he said to Kate, "and don't hesitate or you know what happens". The man guided his rock hard dick towards Lily's sphincter and shoved it in hard s deep as he could, much to his surprise it went in rather smoothly. "Looks like your daughter likes it in the ass Kate" he said, "it's pretty loose". Lily immediately looked away from her mother, you could see shame on her face. "It doesn't matter honey" whispered Kate into Lily's ear, "just try to enjoy yourself while you can". Lily clearly felt shame in that moment, she even cried, but her mother's advice was too good to neglect so she relaxed and focused on the pleasure her tormentor's dick gave her. The man pumped his cock inside Lily's ass hard, he expected to have trouble with it initially but this was perfect. He fucked her like that for some time and after several moments Lily started getting into it, her mind drifted in pleasure. "Do you like being fucked in the ass, slut?" the man asked her. "You know I do daddy" answered Lily. She tried to distract herself from what was coming so much that she forgot where she was and who was fucking her pretty butthole. The man couldn't believe what he just heard, he looked at Kate and saw a mix of horror and disappointment on her face, she clearly was not aware of this. "Lily, explain yourself" commanded the man. Lily realized what just came out of her mouth, she immediately felt the biggest shame of her life. "When you and daddy separated he was angry and one day he was so angry that he just bent me over and shoved his cock in my ass" said Lily to Kate, "it hurt at first, but eventually I loved it, he was fucking my ass every time we were alone ever since". "What a sweet story" said the man, "looks like daddy loves you very much Lily". She almost couldn't hear him since she tried to concentrate on pleasure once more, after all what was the point in shaming yourself when the end is so close. The man could feel his orgasm approaching, he took a look at Lily's almost calm face and then he looked at Kate. "Do it, do it now" commanded the man, "strangle your daughter". Kate cried out loud and wrapped the tie around Lily's throat. "I'm so sorry honey" said Kate to Lily, "mommy loves you very much". She pushed the ends of the tie down hard, Kate wanted to end it as fast as possible. Lily was so concentrated on achieving one last orgasm that she didn't noticed when her mother wrapped the tie around her throat. However she was very shocked when the tie was pushed down, this shock pushed her over the edge and Lily came harder than she ever did. Not even her daddy's cock raping her ass gave her that much pleasure. The man didn't stopped fucking Lily, he was enjoying her sphincter's dying spasms. "Tell me Kate, how does it feel killing your own daughter while I rape her ass loosen by her own daddy?" he asked Kate, "look at her face, she likes it". Much to Kate's horror she saw Lily smiling despite her throat being choked so hard she couldn't move her head. "At least her final moments were in pleasure" she thought. Lily's body twitched a lot adding to the man's pleasure, room was filled with loud gagging sounds, this was the hardest, most horrible thing Kate ever saw. After couple of minutes Lily stopped moving, her eyes were lifeless. Lily Mo Sheen was dead.

         The man kept pumping her ass for couple of moments more until he came. "That was amazing" stated the man pulling his dick out of Lily's corpse, "her ass was great, let's compare it to yours now". He made a few steps away from Lily's lifeless body and pointed his finger in between them telling Kate where to move. He made her bend over making sure that she would have her daughter's corpse right in front of her face. "I got to admit Kate, your ass looks way better than your daughter's" said the man, "now let's see if it feels better". He immediately shoved his cock in Kate's ass, it wasn't as loose as Lily's but clearly used before. "Your ass is perfect Kate" said the man, "if It wasn't for your ex raping his own daughters ass, I wouldn't even consider it a competition". She didn't pay attention to him, all Kate could think of was her daughter's naked lifeless body in front of her. "I just gave you a compliment Kate" he said, "what do you say when someone gives your ass a compliment?". "Thank you very much" sobbed Kate in response. "Good girl" smiled the man, "good girls get presents, and my present to you is my sperm in your daughters ass, clean her out". He pumped his dick hard enough for Kate's face go straight between Lily's still warm thighs. At this point Kate was a bit numb and she started licking her dead daughter's sphincter clean, making sure not to miss a drop of her tormentor's sperm. It was easy to do since it was pretty loose after years of taking her father's cock. When Kate finished, she swallowed everything that she collected out of Lily's ass. The man kept pumping Kate's ass until he came, he then pulled his dick out and immediately grabbed Kate's hand and forced her fingers down her own ass. "There's more of your present there" he said, "eat that too". Kate began to move her fingers collecting his sperm, she then took her hand out and licked it clean after witch she moved it back to her ass. After several such "trips", the man noticed that she wasn't cleaning his cum out of her ass anymore, she was masturbating it. "What a lovely idea" he said, "since you were such a good girl cleaning ass of your own daughter that you killed, I will let you cum". He moved in front of Kate and sat on Lily's corpse, he then grabbed Kate's hair and shoved his dick down her throat as far as he could make her. He raped her throat while she tried to cum masturbating her ass. After several moments the man came down her throat. For some reason the thought that this was the same cock that was fucking her dying daughters ass made Kate finally cum. The man kept pulling her hair not letting his dick out, Kate couldn't breathe. "It would be right to suffocate after I strangled my own daughter" thought Kate. But after couple of seconds the man released her. "No, no, no" he said, "that's not what I planned for your grand finale".

         He stood up and pointed at the door. "There's a surprise waiting for you in the next room" he said, "grab Lily with you, I want her there". The man uncuffed Lily's corpse and Kate tried to lift her up. All she could do is to hug her, the body was slipping so Kate instinctively grabbed her crotch with one hand. Immediately her middle finger slipped into Lily's still wet pussy, her head fell to the side staring at her mother with her dead eyes. Kate looked away, she followed the man walking with her back forward since it was the only way she could carry her strangled daughter without tripping. "Put her on the chair" he commanded, "I want you to be able to see her". Kate sat the body on the char, but it couldn't sit upright and kept falling. "Use the tie" the man advised, "tie her neck to the pipe". Kate obeyed and tied Lily's neck in such a way that it looked as if she hang herself. "Well, turn around" said the man, "I want to see your reaction to your last toy". Kate turned around and saw the room filled with cameras pointing at the center, right at the guillotine.

         "Is this how you're going to kill me?" asked Kate. "No" answered the man, "this is how you are going to kill yourself!". Kate looked at him confused. "You will pull the lever yourself" clarified the man, "there's safety pin out of your reach, in case you want to pull it early". He opened the lunette and pointe at it, Kate slowly walked towards the machine. She laid down face up and the man closed the lunette. "When I say you will pull this lever" the man pointed at it, "now let's have some fun". He moved to Kate's legs and spread them, he then shoved his dick into her pussy. To his surprise it was wet, he smiled and started pumping. Kate decided to do the same as Lily and tried to concentrate on achieving one last orgasm. She moved her hand down and started rubbing the clit. "Look at your daughter" he commanded, "look how sexy she is because of you". Kate turned her head to the side and looked at Lily's hanged corpse, while she was getting into the guillotine the man moved Lily's hand over her pussy an shoved couple of her own fingers into her pussy. "I want you to say something Kate" he said, "I want you to say that you loved strangling her". "I loved strangling you honey" cried Kate. "Say that you always wanted to kill her" commanded the man. "I always wanted to kill you baby" obeyed Kate. "Say that you didn't abort her only because you wanted her father to rape her" the man commanded again. "I didn't abort you Lily only so that daddy could rape your ass" repeated Kate. "Say that you came when you saw life leaving her body" he said. "I came hard when I saw life leaving your body sweetheart" cried Kate. The man made a few more pumps and came hard, he then released the safety pin. "Pull the lever now Kate" he commanded, "cut your own head off". Kate immediately pulled the lever, she saw how the blade fell down and in that moment she finally came smiling. The blade reached its destination and cut Kate's head off, it fell down on the floor rolling. In her final moment Kate saw how the man kept fucking her headless corpse with Lilly's strangled body present in her sight as well.

         The man stopped fucking Kate's body and stood up. He looked around and smiled, he didn't had so much fun in a long time. He went into the next room and used his PC to stop the recording. At first he planned to sell the tapes on the dark web, but now he decided to share them with everyone for free.
         

© Copyright 2019 Dolcettfan69 (dolcettfan69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2205167-Final-photo-shoot