*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2205330-Time
by Rimmy
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #2205330
It's all about life (time).
Time, strongest thing ever. Don't know na that what it will take from us and in which way. Don't know that what it will give us too.

Yes, it's happen that we lose something due to our hard time. But still we always learn something with that and become more stronger too. Time beings a lot of difficulties for us !

Know why ????

To make us know that who we are... How powerful we are. It teach us that how be more stronger, how make our strength more stronger.

Yes, no one of us know that who we become after and what's our future but still we all have hope that maybe our future be perfect.

know why ????

Because we know that whatever we are learning for this time, the lessons will surely help us to become something which will be beneficial for us.

Be thankful that the time giving you some lessons to learn and make you know that actually who are you. Polish yourself more and know more about yourself. Make your this time more productive, earn something from this, achieve something from this.....
© Copyright 2019 Rimmy (sparklife at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2205330-Time