*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2206102-we-grew-suspicious-of-the-woods
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #2206102
A short story for my writing class

We Grew Suspicious Of The Woods

We grew suspicious of the woods because it was always sunny even at night.

We grew suspicious of the woods because it always had rainbows in the sky.

We grew suspicious of the woods because the vines always grew fruit even in the winter season.

We grew suspicious of the woods because it opened the way of laughter, people never smiled in this town anyway.

We grew suspicious of the woods because it gave people wisdom that changed their lives forever to be successful and never fail.

We grew suspicious of the woods as it gave the people the wisdom to say no to a lot of things in their life without feeling the need to say yes to make other people happy.

We grew suspicious pf the woods becuase dreams came true like getting to meet Justin Bieber, adopting babies to couples who are same sex marriages and getting to talk to God face to face.

We grew suspicious of the woods because it helped me and my caregiver get along better.

We grew suspicious of the woods because it has access to all the technology in the universe.

We grew suspicious of the woods as people who are disabled were instantly healed.

We grew suspicious of the woods because it's always sunny at night.

Written By: Tiesha Long


© Copyright 2019 tieshajlongmanningswag (tyjlongswag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2206102-we-grew-suspicious-of-the-woods