*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207065-A-Peaceful-Solution
Rated: 13+ · Thesis · Comedy · #2207065
The way to end all violence.
         In the Middle East, war is how you say hello. Conflicts arising from the war on terror, corrupt rulers, and religious differences all lead to violent revolts and organizations that destabilize the region. Decades of chaos cast a shadow that covers the world. Achieving peace in the Middle East will bring it out of the Dark Ages and into the twenty-first century. As Americans, and problem solvers, enforcing democracy and freedom in foreign lands fulfills our global duty.
         When we go out we don't need to worry about land mines or beheadings. We grab our AR15s and go watch a baseball game with the bros or get a coffee at the closest corporate shop. An American's freedom outweighs the cut to the education budget and all of the smog in the world.
         Freedom of expression displayed in film, painting, and dance make our country great. Our social and artistic activities vent our violent urges.
         Conflicts always contain a victor, but not all conflicts need bullets and explosives to determine who wins. Occupation and threats have proved inefficient methods in ridding the deep rooted corruption and ideology out of a system that hates us. We need to persuade the people themselves to make a positive change, and to follow in America's footsteps. We must give a great deal in order to ensure peace. Peace comes at a major cost, but this plan of action will reduce terror attacks.
         Dance battles.
         After analyzing the Step Up film franchise I believe the power of dance battles create a more potent and conclusive message and victor. They work as peaceful and healthy alternatives to decapitations, suicide bombings, and beheadings. The public receives entertainment, and the competitors sway the crowd to their side.
         Under my plan, overthrowing dictators will no longer take a long and painful insurrection, but will end by an epic dance battle in the capital of the revolting country, with cool rain effects. Shia and Sunni Muslims may reach an agreement through a peaceful display of coordinated motor functions, dancing. Century long conflicts will end with a sick group pose.
         After decades of war people want to see solid solutions to wars, regicides, and bombings. My proposition is more ethical and harder to ignore. It inspires positive and active participation of an entire country. While certain leaders may worry about losing power through these battles there is an equal balance ensuring that any side might win. The government has healthy soldiers and funding for more spectacular sparks and showmanship, and the oppressed people of whatever desert country have the heart and numbers.
         Dance battles serve the same purpose as war. There remains a discernible victor and loser chosen by the complexity and originality of their performance. When the battle concludes, the United Nations will vote on who stands victorious. The winner will assume absolute power over the loser.
         A budget of several billion dollars from the federal government will hire dance instructors and ship them overseas. Dance instructors will take up classes of 50 or more students - quickly training each town. Students with prior experience in dance will rise higher in the chain of command.
         To ensure this peaceful solution's success, acting superstar Channing Tatum will speak of the power of dance during a United Nations assembly. Over the course of a few years dance camps will spread across the desert westernizing the Middle East.
         Humanity should implement the power of dance battles into every conflict. Hopefully y'all Americans will realize that this proposition will save millions of lives. When these efforts prove successful, we can move the power of dance to other conflicts around the world.
         While America touched the moon, I say we let the dictators moonwalk. While America continues to lock others out, let the terrorists do the pop and lock. While America will walk backwards on foreign policy, let the refugees do the six-step. Let us make the moves for a better future.

© Copyright 2019 Dante Lundin (dantemlundin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207065-A-Peaceful-Solution