*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207124-Through-the-keyhole
Rated: 18+ · Prose · Fantasy · #2207124
A story of a young mans travels
I was only 18, a young man on an exchange programme from England to America when this story happened, I was an average build, brown hair, blue eyes with a cheeky smile which often saved my skin!

I was like any other lad my age, interested in girls, or in my case slightly older women and had spent most of my pubity awkwardly learning what sex was all about. Of course I was naive to the real ways women liked to be pleasured but none the less I always gave it my best shot. When my teacher approached me with the opportunity to go stay on a ranch in Texas I jumped at the chance, imagining what the girls out there would be like? would they know things I didnt? would they find my British accent attractive etc...

Not long before my trip, I had to start some research, read all the places I could visit and the people I would be staying with. Most of these trips would involve a family to stay with and one or more of their children be coming over in my place... to stay with my family at our house in a small village in rural England. I had 2 brothers and simple parents, my mum was an assistant at a local doctors and my dad a builder, I'd put all this information on the forms to be sent to the family I would be staying with, including my siblings ages, names, local points of interest etc...

On reading my info packet from the states, I was surprised to see the family I was staying with was.... well they weren't a family at all! it was a single mother, who would be sending over her son, he simply wrote in the forms 'mom 38 years old.... Adeline' then a small doodle next to that with what looked like a bedroom door and a no entry sign on it, an arrow to a word box with the sentence 'DO NOT GO IN HERE' I laughed assuming this was his way of trying to keep me out of his room and away from his stuff

The day finally came, my bags were packed and I was on my way to the airport. It was just me and mum in the car, I'd said goodbye to the rest of my family as they left the house for work that morning. We would be picking up Dilan, Adeline's son, at the same time as dropping me off, the journey was not long, into London as we made our way through traffic, my mother asked the things I was most looking forward too, I listed a few random plans but really in my mind it was all about the women.

We arrived at the airport and parked up, my mum was coming in so she could see me off and also collect Dilan safely. We did the necessary safety checks and walked to the arrivals area, it was not long before we started to see a mixed bunch of people pour into the lounge, as the heard started to thin out, a shy looking bashful young lad moved sheepishly towards.... in a gentle southern accent he asked if we were his exchange family, I lookes at my mum and then back at him, "Hi you must be Dilan" I said. "This is my mum Sadie, she will show you all the cool things we have to offer in this part of England" I made a joke about the temperature difference and waited for any advice or info he would be giving to me... he looked up at my mother with a warm smile and then at me, "my moms a science engineer, just dont go near her lab man... and you'll be fine" I frowned and laughed more out of nerves and said my goodbyes.

I waited for my plane and soon began boarding... I hated this part of the journey, so sunk a few sleeping tablets to help me get under way!

Boom!! a shudder ran through me as I woke bleary eyed, mouth dry and drool on my chin, I'd slept the whole flight, result! I looked around excited at the other passengers as I stood up and grabbed my bags.. I could see through the tiny windows it was night time here in Texas.. we shuffled like cattle towards the plane doors and a warm Texan air hit me in the face.. it was amazing!

I got my papers and passport sorted and collected my bags, as I went through to the exit and arrivals lounge I could see everyone being greeted by family or taxi drivers a like.. I surveyed the hand written signs and saw nothing with my name on! then out of the corner of my eye an inage caught my attention.. it was a tall, blonde, beautiful woman in a big flowing gown leaning against one of the pillars of the door way, she was on the phone and did not look happy!

I walked over and before I even got close she whipped her head around towards my direction, gazing me up and down with her piercing blue eyes she said "Are you Daryl?" I nodded and said "yes mam" laughing slightly as I had intentionally said 'mam' as a bit of cheeky fun. "Well come on, I'm gonna be late for my dance class" she grabbed my hand and pulled me along through the exit doors towards her SUV "Jump in" she said and I quickly through in my bags and hopped inside.

The drive was awkward as she sat on the phone talking to a mate about dinner and drinks later in the week... barely paying attention to me.. we pulled up to a big white house with out buildings, almost barn styled. There were a mixture of old and abandoned cars, like loads, behind one big barn, dusty and unused, I thought nothing of it as I was so tired from my travels. There were clearly no neighbor's for a good distance but the driveway was well lit and a few big trees were dotted around, I guess it did kind of look like a ranch but not much animals, it was sandy but I didn't notice any signs of horses or anything too cliche.

As the car pulled up to the front door she hung up her phone and turned off the engine, turning to face me she said "I'm sorry its been a bit rushed, but I'm glad you made it ok, there's a small mix up with some of my personal schedules, but dont worry, I'll sort you out a nice breakfast and give you a proper southern welcome in the morning" I was mesmerized by her beauty, she must have been mid to late thirties, golden blond hair and a figure most women would die for! "Ok Adeline, I hope I'm not too much trouble for you" she giggled and jump out the truck saying "come on sweetie, we dont have much time, I'm gonna show you about and get you settled before I rush off to dance class" we walked in and up through the main entrance... "whoa! big house" I said we went through and missed most of the ground floor, she took one of my bags off me and lead the way upstairs, I took a glance at her butt quickly but her big dance dress got in the way.. "what kind of dance class are you off to" I queried "Ballroom sweetie" she replied

We walked passed a few doors as she pointed and showed me through, "this is Dilans room, this is the upstairs toilet and thats my room, you'll be just down the hall from me in this spare room" she opened a door into a very standard bedroom, wooden floors, white paper walls and a brown coloured wooden double bed with cream linen. I walked in amd said "thanks, I'll get my head down now if thats ok" and as she moved to one side I could see all the way down the hall to another door, with a sign on saying 'No Entry' I had a momentary flashback to the form Dilan had sent with his doodle... it was identical! before she could answer or respond I blurted out "whats in that room?" she spun to look and quickly said in a strict manor "my work room, do not go in there Daryl, do you understand me" I must have looked slightly shocked and upset as she follwed very quickly with "its just not safe, I wouldn't want you to get hurt"

I made myself comfortable and Adeline made her way outside to her car and off into the distance I heard her car disappear... Obviously I had to go take a look in this room! I got out of bed and quietly sneaked tip towing down the hall, I dont know why I was so cautious, I knew I was alone, but I guess I was being sneaky and I was excited. I opened the door and slowly peered my head in... but it was dark, none of the outside light was coming in through the windows, liked they'd been blacked out! I turned on a switch near my face on the wall and big fluorescent light flickered on. It was a big cold lab styled room, with loads of paperwork and work surfaces, plus a few small cages, I guessed for mice or something? and then in the middle a chair, a steel chair bolted to the floor, it was odd, like a bar stool but with no cushioning, as I looked up I saw a massive almost needle like arm with wires and a bulbous end aimed at at this stool, leading back to a desk with a computer screen. I headed back to my room curious at what experimentations or work Adeline could possibly be doing, oh well! I guess she'll tell me tomorrow.

I was asleep in my room when I was woken ever so slightly to the noise of two cars pulling in the drive, I heard the voice of a man asking where he could park his car.. I drifted off and then was woken again by a loud sound like electric or lightning! It was shooting bright blue light down the hall and under my door! I stared at my closed door as footsteps began to head towards me... thump! thump! I shut my eyes and then heard my door slowly creak open... I peaked and saw the silhouette of Adeline in just her night gown "hope I didn't wake you Daryl, I was just making myself a bedtime snack" I lifted my head eyes still blurry and said "oh no its fine Adeline, how was your dance class" "Exhausting" she said "now get your head down, I'll see you in the morning for that breakfast" she shut my door and walked back to her room, it was weird, I could hear her talking to someone but there was no response!? I lay awake listening to her voice, then sudden silence! Followed shortly by what I now know to be the sounds of a female in sexual ecstasy!

Of course at the time I didn't yet know what these noises were, so I just fell fast asleep, totally unaware of what was happening in the room next door to me.

I woke up early the next morning, kind of confused to where I was, it took me a few seconds to compose myself, looking at my new surroundings. I placed my feet down on the wooden floor and had a moment to stretch, trying to recap on my dreams, then I heard a creak outside my door "Morning Daryl" I heard from the otherside it was Adeline "I'm just gonna fix us some breakfast" she said with a chipper tone "Pop down when you're ready" I quickly grabbed my bag and pulled out some shorts and t-shirt, I was starving.

I made my way towards the stairs, looking into Adeline's bedroom as I passed, her door was slightly ajar and I couldn't help take a sneaky glimps, it was odd I noticed more of those cages next to her bed on a wooden table, these ones had a blanket over them and they were only just visible, I slowly walked closer to get a better look and saw movement in one 'whats that?' I thought? it moved too different to be a mouse, leaning forward I reached my hand out to further open the door "Daryl!!?" she shouted from downstairs "Are you coming" I spun round and quickly responded "yeah, just coming" I had no time to find out what animals she was keeping and made my way downstairs.

The kitchen was massive! big island in the middle and stools on one side to sit, the sink was by the window which looked out onto a ranch styled yard with horses in. Adeline busied herself prepping what looked like eggs on toast. As she stood stepping side to side grabbibg all different pots and ingredients, I couldn't help notice how shapely her figure was, tall slender torso, long legs reaching up to a very peachy bum in her tight white silken pyjamas, She turned round and I quickly averted my gaze as not to be caught looking "here you go, a nice big breakfast to start your day" as she placed a plate down on the island surface in front of me "thanks" I said "but where's yours? are you not eating?" she smiled and said "I feel like breakfast in bed today" giggling as she walked away "you finish up and make yourself comfortable here, there's a TV through there" as she pointed into another room "we have all day today, so no rush" as she carried on out into the hall "I'm gonna take a liitle more time for myself upstairs and when I'm done we can head out to town" she went up to her room and I her a door close, I thought nothing of it at first and began eating my eggs and toast. It wasn't till I finished my breakfast I suddenly realized she didn't take any food with her!

I sat in the kitchen for a moment wondering what she was doing in her room, I was curious and young my mind racing with thoughts of her getting naked or showering. I decided to go back up and see if I could hear anything. I made my way gently up the stairs, pressing only my toes and the balls of my feet down on each step, I had to be quiet incase she heard me. As I got to the top I noticed a small stream of light coming from her door, through the key hole under her handle, blood suddenly rushed to my ears and my heartbeat started to thump, so loud infact I was worried she'd hear it! "mmmm" I heard come from her room, she must be eating I thought. I walked up very carefully and decided to take a look through the key hole, what I saw next was something you'd have to see to believe.

My face pressed against her door handle, eye positioned at the key hole, I had a limited view of her room, just half of it was visible. I could make out one of the cages and most of her bed but I could not see Adeline, she was muttering something "where is it" she said then I noticed her hand as she walked past very close to the door, I reeled my head back in panic holding my breath, her footsteps slowly making her way past, she was looking for something. I popped my eye back up to the hole "ahhh got it!" "right Mr, come here" she scowled, OMG I thought she was talking to me. I could see the back of her just the other side of the bed, as she now stood infront of the cages with what seemed to be a test tube in her hand, I assumed this was all part of her science work, how wrong I was!

There infront of her she opened a cage door, I could see her reach in and grasp hold of one of the animals, as she pulled it out into the light I coukd not believe my eyes, it was a tiny person!!! no bigger than 3 inches tall, my mind raced as I tried to come to terms with what I was seeing. Frozen with fear I watched her holding this tiny man in her hand, she just looked down at him with a slight smirk and said "In you pop" bringing her other hand up towards himas she tilted her palm, he slid feet first onto the rim of the test tube, he clearly did not want to go inside as she said "get in or I will eat you!" I could not believe what I was hearing!! did she really just say she'd eat him, a tiny person just being treated like food. My heart was pounding and at this point I was having to cover my mouth to hide the sounds of my shocked gasps, I continued to watch. She placed a finger on his head and forced him down into the tube, she turned and climbed on to her bed, laying the tube down next to her, I watched as the little man inside struggled to move or free himself, then Adeline began to undress!

Adeline was on her back, she liftes her hips up placing a thumb in either side of her pyjamas bottoms and began to undress, pulling her bottoms down she revealed long slender legs, cleanly shaved with a smooth silky tan, I noticed she had a thong on still covering her pubic area. As she lifted her feet to pull the bottoms off, she reached a hand down by her side and curled her fingers into the crease of her private area "how you doing down there little guy" I was confused as to what or who she was referring to. She moved her hand up and over and began to rub herself, biting at her top lip and writhing ever so slightly, her legs began to close tight over her arm as she pushed her fingers up and down over the front of her crotch. I could not see much other than her side angle, her top was still on covering her breasts, all of a sudden she shifted back, sliding her upper torso onto the head board, within seconds she started to pull off her thong and something dropped out onto her bed, it was another man! "get here" she snapped! and with that, using her other arm, she palmed her hand down flat into the bed, covering and pinning this tiny human into the mattress. Adeline raised her hand up towards her face, now pinching this tiny man between her thumb and index finger, holding and dangling him by a foot, I could not make out enough detail as to who he was or what he looked like, he was the size of a mouse and my view was limited by the size of the key hole. What was she going to do, I suspected she was just teasing this man, surely she wouldn't eat a real human?

Adeline was now rubbing herself faster, the tiny guy dangled above her now tilted face, she began licking her lips and and opening her mouth, you could see a sudden change in this little guys movements, he was flapping and wriggling like crazy, what must he have been feeling! Adeline was breathing deep, almost panting, as she lowered the little man down into her now gaping mouth, her breath hot and steamy blowing over him, her eyes gazing at him with such anticipation, like a cat staring at a mouse its about to devour! then within a single moment she let open her grip on him and there he fell, head first, into her mouth. She became still, waiting not a movement in her entire being, a deep breath as her eyes shut, with the slight sound of her wet lips closing together it happened! He was trapped inside her mouth, her hand moved down onto her throat, her nostrils flared and a slight shudder ran across her body, as if she was overwhelmed with pleasure, then gulp!! trembling I could see her throat muscles pull as she held onto the outside, the expression on her face was immense, eyes rolling into the back of her head, she pressed her back hard against the head board and smiled in an almost euphoric state "agggh" she released in a sigh, as she reopened her mouth, catching a load of air! "Oh my god, that felt amazing" her hand moved down her throat tracing the feeling of this little man inside her, I've never seen such satisfaction and pleasure all in one look, I was in total shock.

Now sat up right Adeline crossed her legs, slightly bent open in a not dissimilar pose to the lotus position of a yoga student. Next to her bed a small plate of breakfast was sat up on a side stand, she leaned round and picked up some toast and a glass of orange juice "you hungry in there little fella" she said almost jokingly, then began to drink and eat away. She was pressing her hand into her stomach and giggling at what I can only assume must have been his movements, she must have felt him in their, splashing and thumping his way about. Adeline lifted her arms up and began removing her top, I could see she had no bra on, I was almost too scared to move but at the same time weirdly aroused 'was this wrong' I thought, I knew there was a tiny man inside her probably panicking and going crazy in horror. As her top came off her pert and ample breast plopped out up and down, in a little spring motion, she was so beautiful.

Sat totally newd, she leant back still chewing and finishing off her last bits of food. Adelines face was so content, she was smiling almost like a cat receiving a good petting, I wouldn't have been totally shocked if she'd began to pur! With a hand on her tummy, she started to stand up, completely ignoring the test tube still on her bed, I panicked and didn't know weather to tip toe off, incase she was coming to the door. She disappeared out of my view and into what must have been her bathroom. 10 minutes or so had passed and in that time so many thoughts had gone through my head, was that a shrink ray in her lab? how was this possible? where had these guys come from? were those cars outside all victims of hers.... it went on and on until one thought enter my head! was she going to eat me!!??

A few minutes had gone by and I was still outside her door, I was feeling scared but also so aroused. I peered deep through the key hole and kept my eye on the little man still stuck in the test tube on her bed, when suddenly Adeline reappeared into view wearing only a towel "dont think I've forgotten about you" she said staring down at her bed at the little guy, she dropped her towel revealing that amazing body and reached forward, she picked the jar up and pulled it close to her face, her other hand moved down pressing onto her stomach as she said "he's a fighter this one" smiling devilishly at him. Her hand carried on down and suddenly I got my first glimpse of her vagina, it was very tidy and not much pubic hair was to be found, just a small patch in the shape of a diamond. Her finger tips slid down through her pubes stopping at the mound just above, she pressed into herself and began small circular motions, I became so aroused my penis became errect and wet. She carried on rubbing, slightly lower down now as a finger delved into the crease at the top of her vagina 'this must have been where the clit was' I thought. Her hand began moving further down, then back up, I could her fingers glistening with moisture. Tilting the test tube onto its side she slid it into her mouth, sucking and moaning as she did. It kept going in and out like a lolly pop, I can only imagine what he was seeing in there, as the pink flesh of her mouth enveloped the glass prison he was in, she pushed it deep, he must have seen the dark tunnel and abyss that was her throat, only suspended over by a thin layer of glass, the flashes of teeth, lips, day light and darkness as she repeated the sucking motion. Adelines face was of such heat and pleasure, all these actions working as one, she turned her body to the side and flopped down onto her bed, her hand began moving much faster now as she pulled the tube up and out of her mouth "Time to really see inside me" she said, then all I saw was the tube disappear down between her legs, her face scrunched up tight as she slid him in, poking out one finger she inserted the tube deep up in to herself, as far as her finger could go, pulling her hand back out as her pussy lips closed tight behind, leaving him trapped as they closed shut, she placed a hand on her stomach and pushed in hard "hows your breakfast little man" her other hand frantically working, masturbating, biting her top lip she carried on faster and faster, her legs and body wriggling like crazy, her moans and breathing increased, all the movement and action from inside her stomch, the thought of the tiny guy inside her vagina, it was too much for her, she stretched one hand back against the head board behind her, arched her back and pulsated in ecstasy as she rubbed hard and fast "arrrghhhh" she had cum!

After a few seconds of quivering and eye lid fluttering she rolled onto her side, by now I was so turned on I had to play with myself, I felt so guilty that I was turned on by her wicked actions. Just as I began rubbing myself, she sat up! turning and looking at the door 'Oh no' I thought, had she seen me? I stopped playing and my face went bright red and I froze in place with fear, a smirk crossed her face as she turned back round and stood up. She began to move towards the dresser infront of her window, bending down exposing her swollen pussy and ass hole, she pulled her thong back up saying "see you later little guy" and continued to dress. In a panick I softly scurried off down the hall, walking like I was almost floating, so as not to be heard, I closed the door ever so gently behind me and dived onto my bed, my mind was racing!

TBC
© Copyright 2019 MrDaryl (darylstanford at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207124-Through-the-keyhole